Group 7-day waking average?

Good morning a Len from me today

Happy Monday everyone 😎

Good morning all! After waking after mid-night with hypo and slightly overtreating a 6.3 this morning.

Started second foil of 2 of antibiotics this morning. Hope they are working as they make me feel rather washed out but not as bad as weekend.

Part 1 of my Ophthalmology by installments appointments today. Ophthalmology seems in disarray in this area. A friend's cataract surgery was referred to the private sector after long delays who then referred him back for "field of vision" and pressure checks. Got to the hospital and equipment was broken, and had been for weeks (wasted journey). When surgery was eventually done he was sent to Specsavers for post op check. With initial appointments at one hospital and checks at another that is four locations miles apart!

Ominous dark clouds but clear skies in the distance. Forecast 10% chance of rain!

Screenshot_20241028-060320.png

Morning a 6.6 and another nice line overnight.
Lovely lunch out with family though really busy.Cleared some leaves so bit tidier but loads more to fall off tree.
Heavy rain last night when taking pooches out which was unexpected but quiet day today and son putting bed together in front bedroom so kettle doing overtime.
Saw one of neighbours sons who is in army over fir a family event and good he now has his own daughter bird 7 weeks ago and turned out to be a really nice lad and is making his way in his own life.
Have a good week

Good morning. 6.4 on this damp and mild day.

Busy week ahead, as per. We’re getting a new bed on Wednesday, I’m very excited. It’s been weeks since I ordered it, months actually, it was August. Sealy Posturepedic Elevate Gel Cool Mattress and ottoman. A mouthful I know. Today we’re clearing out underneath our current bed, moving a bedside cabinet and a bookcase at the top of the stairs. We have a quirky twisty staircase, and double landing, neither of which are big! I don’t think it’ll be an easy delivery! 🙄 They will probably have to lift it over the bannister. They are sending us a two hour delivery slot tomorrow, just hope it’s not 8-10am as we have to dismantle our bed! We could sleep in the kids bunk beds the night before! Bagsy the bottom!:rofl:

Have a Happy Monday.

6.1 today.

And nothing very exciting to say! Just back at work for more of the same!

Morning all. 12.0 for me - that’ll be last night’s pasta. I can eat pasta during the day, but not in the evening, it seems...love you, diabetes!

Yesterday was such a beautiful day! Today it’s grey, windy, drizzling...a perfect day for catching up on life admin. Oh good LOL.

Morning all. 6.8. Yestrrday afternoon levels rose suddenly and stayed in the 12-14 for a few hours despite corrections. Finally came down to 10s when i went to bed, still higher than i wanted but i couldn't have any more insulin. Highs a result of a lazy day or flu jab? Who knows...

Today, i'm meeting older daughter for a coffee this morning. I shall walk there, its uphill so i'll get exercise. This afternoon i'm going to see a very good friend. Should be a nice day.

It looks very aurumnal outside today. Wet and a bit breezy with a bit of sun making the tree leaves look golden.

Have a lovely day everyone.

GM to one and all.

4.9 for me. On my bike exercising my dodgy knee, no great plans for today.

Hope you all have a lovely day.

Morning all. 6.0 for me to start the week.

Back