Group 7-day waking average?

Good morning - 5.0

Have a great day everyone.

Morning All - 9.2 here this morning so not quite what I was hoping for now I'm on the Novorapid as well as the Lantus. Luckily I'm meeting @eggyg next week for a crash course in, well everything really. We have a history of needing at least 5 hours for a good catchup and we only have 2.5 on Tuesday so it will need to be like a speed date :rofl:. Slight rookie error last night when working out how much to bolus - I thought my M&S ready meal curry had rice with it and even though I read the nutritional value my brain didn't work it out right and I gave myself 5 units when actually it probably only needed 2. I was actually eating a 2 person chicken curry but without the rice and had a pile of veg with it. So I backed it up with a bowl of crisps. Noticeable though that although my waking reading was quite high it had stayed in the green all night and there hadn't been any spikes. I'm on my own here this weekend as hubby, 2 sons & friends are up near Perth taking part in the OMM (Original Mountain Marathon) - I hope they have a good time but I know where I'd rather be - tucked up in my own bed rather than setting up a super-lightweight tent that I've been carrying on my back all day! Winter Droving in Penrith this evening which I'm taking my Mum too. It's an all day thing but we are just going to the procession - although there is rain forecast this evening so there might be some very soggy paper lantern animals. Have a good day everyone xxx

Morning all. 5 4, quickly dropped to 4.9.

Flu jab this morning and a visit to mum then home to dust round and read my book. Forecast says it should be dry and sunny but its not like that atm. I hope it picks up, the bedding needs to be hung out.

Congrats to @Gwynn and @ColinUK on your HS.
@eggyg have a rest while you can.

Enjoy Saturday everyone.

GoodMorning, I woke at exactly 7 to a Len this morning

Congrats on the HS’s @ColinUK & @Gwynn and for yesterdays HS @Grannylorraine

I am SO glad it’s the weekend (although I’ve still some things to do for work) so won’t be entirely switched off from my job this weekend.

how I feel today ? in my head I just want to bounce out of bed and go for a swim or maybe walk the Park Run.
but today my body it says, go and make a cup of tea and and come back to bed.

Had the follow up letter come through a few days ago, following my consultation at the Diabetic Department at hospital, the consultant was overall very happy with everything (as I am)
Yes I know I’ve said it many times before, but I’m just so glad I found this forum, for help and support.
after over 30 years now kind of understand how Diabetes affects me.

Loving Life <3
Have a Super Smashing Saturday 😎

Good morning all! 5.9 today for me. Yesterday was a 5.7 and a morning at Hatton Locks, but no boats so we gave up at lunchtime. Still good to have a little walk and be out in the fresh air though.

We are having my wife’s nephew’s children today and are planning a trip to a local farm park which we’ve been to before with the grandchildren. It’s got plenty of things to do and see indoors so is ideal in case it rains.

Congratulations @Gwynn and @ColinUK on your HSs today!

Take care everyone!

6.6 for me cant believe my BG are at long last behaving themselves mind you i am putting the effort into it now

Good motning everyone. First up!

BG 5.2 excellent

Spent 8 hours plus yesterday practicing. Maybe today I will actually turn the keyboard on !

Today lots more practice and then take all my gear to the church for the official practice. No idea if anyone will turn up as no one has replied to my email request to get to the church for 7pm.

One of the 7 songs I will be playing is ' To God be the glory'. It is a favourite hymn. I will play it with a traditional pipe organ sound and my keyboard has a really great pipe organ. I added a huge amount of decay to the sound to it last night. Sounds more like the real thing in a cathederal. I wish that it were.

I must admit that I am a bit nervous. I will be leading the praise and worship but my main support guitar player/vocalist, the pastor, has bowed out completely. So I feel rather exposed!

View attachment 32234

Have great day today whatever you are doing.
I love 'To God be the Glory' too - proper belter of a hymn, especially with the pipe organ sounds. My favourite though is 'Be Thou My Vision' - Our worship group do a properly drum heavy version that I love.

5.8 for me, rising to low 6s with Fotf.
Quiet day today - Mr B is on an early shift so will be back around 2ish. Our youngest - only one still home with us - is off to a friends for a sleepover so a rare occasion of having an evening with no kids.

I've been struggling to be organised with lunches so have ended up buying them. Yesterday's bought salad had some rice in it - just a tablespoon or so but the line on my Libre was pretty much a straight up arrow after that! It reversed quickly too and I didn’t feel too many ill effects but it made me realise that I need to be better at taking my own food with me so I'm going to try and batch cook some stuff that I can pack up and take with me to work.

@Gwynn and @ColinUK: Congrats on the HS.

Have a lovely Saturday everyone.

Morning everyone, it’s a grey start again today but hardly any wind so it feels quite pleasant outside.
My waking bg today was a happy 5.0 earlier. Have a great day everyone and stay safe and well.

6.2 for me after a rare weekend lie-in. It's another grey and damp Berkshire morning, though there's only light rain in our forecast. Still mild, but not as mild as yesterday.

Congratulations @Gwynn and @ColinUK on your HSs.

My wife wants to spend the day doing a bit of sorting and tidying so I expect I'll get roped in to help. Saturday's also a washday so the washing machine's going to be busy, as is the tumble dryer if the forecast is right. There are masses of leaves to rake up from the garden but that might have to wait depending on the weather.

@Gwynn & @BobbleHat - the hymn commonly known as Bread of Heaven is my favourite.

Have a good start to the weekend, everyone.

Morning all - what a glorious morning it is too! Wall to wall sunshine and blue sky.

6.5 which is about as good as the HCL allows. On the bright side, 1.5 hours later it is still 6.5 with a flat line - so it seems to have beaten FOTF.

Having a fry up of leftover spuds with corned beef for brunch and then meeting friends this afternoon. More goulash for dinner.

Congratulations to @Gwynn and @ColinUK on your HSs.

Happy weekend all
1729935931008.png

@zippyjojo Hope you enjoy Winter Droving. We have similar in Penzance only on Montol Eve which is the winter equinox. It's lovely to see, but I often wonder on the H&S aspect of giving children little flames to carry in paper and bamboo structures!

Morning all and 6.9 for me

Bright and chilly. The ground is covered in golden leaves from the cherry tree.

Have a good day everyone

Back