Group 7-day waking average?

5.6 great When I think of the days when it used to be in the 15-24 range. just shows you what careful eating can do

Good morning all - High winds, scattered clouds racing across the sky at a rate of knots and periodic quick showers. Ships sheltering in the bay - I think we must be expecting a storm.

5.7 when I first woke up this morning. I like that, I like anything in the 5s! 6.3 now, after lazily relaxing in bed enjoying a nice cuppa and a long read. I am determined to stop interfering with the HCL - we will see what happens!

Not a lot on today. I am going to cook Hungarian goulash and stew some plums, I think I will also make custard from scratch. Might also attack a pile of ironing. Was up to date with it until we did 2 machine loads of clothes on Tuesday. It's never ending!

@Gwynn just sending hugs. Little else I can do except tell you that at least you have support here on the forum.

@Grannylorraine congratulations on your HS. Also hope you feel better soon.

@freesia, I left the job where there was so much stress with reluctance, but was pleased to only work 15 hours a week for another 3 years! Give yourself time to heal before thinking about it.

@eggyg beautiful photos of a lovely walk!

Have a wonderful day all....

Was an 8.9 for me this morning.Grey and dull up here today as well.Congratulations to @ Granny Lorraine on your Hs. Got an unwanted guest in the house Was having a coffee this morning when a small flash shot by the bar Dodged the glue traps under the TV Think this must have been Eric Gonzalez Speedies faster cousin .Wire wool needed to block off any holes Might be getting in to out building joined on to house .These old houses .Hope it's not expecting me to Put the heating on Have a good day folks

Back