Group 7-day waking average?

Morning All

4.3 today, my bladder like @Wendal dogs didn’t accept theClocks changing. busy day, visiting the crematorium as it is 4 years today that my lovely dad passed, then our birthday party/halloween party which I consulted mum on, she said dad wouldn’t have wanted Evie to miss out in her party. Still got to finish the cake as my hair cut and colour took a lot longer than I expected yesterday.

Another one not quite managing the clock change! Woke up about 90 minutes ago when Mr B got up for his 7.30am start at work. Thought I'd get back to sleep after he left but it hasn't happened!

Back to finger pricking now my free CGM trial is done - 6.5 today (quite pleased as we had takeout last night. I had chicken skewers and a Greek salad but a couple of small slices of the boys' garlic bread might have fallen on to my plate!)

Not going to make it to church today as youngest is at a sleepover and needs picking up this am so will catch up online instead. Otherwise just our usual Sunday.

A 5.8 for me this morning. 🙂

Dez

Good morning - 4.8

Have a great day everyone.

6.1 on a lovely, sunny Berkshire morning and our forecast for the day is for wall-to-wall blue sky, sunshine and no rain. Seems almost a shame that we'll be spending 3 hours of it indoors. Our eldest's futsal team are at home today, 1 o'clock kick-off, and we're going to watch. It's 30 minutes each way in the car and the best part of 2 hours at the game. Although futsal is only 20 minutes each way they stop the clock every time the ball's out of play, so it mostly ends up being twice that.

Have a good Sunday. Hope everyone remembered to put their clocks back.

@zippyjojo Hope you enjoy Winter Droving. We have similar in Penzance only on Montol Eve which is the winter equinox. It's lovely to see, but I often wonder on the H&S aspect of giving children little flames to carry in paper and bamboo structures!
It was a lovely sight - The giant illuminated paper animals are lit from inside (not with flames) and sort of worn or pushed and then the public who've entered the procession carry flame torches but I don't think the children were - they were ringing bells as far as I could tell. One of the best bits about it is that it's not too long a procession so you can watch and enjoy it without starting to look at your watch :D

Attachments

• IMG_3569.jpeg
    IMG_3569.jpeg
    140.9 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_3572.jpeg
    IMG_3572.jpeg
    76 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_3574.jpeg
    IMG_3574.jpeg
    67 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_3579.jpeg
    IMG_3579.jpeg
    131.7 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_3585.jpeg
    IMG_3585.jpeg
    81.7 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_3584.jpeg
    IMG_3584.jpeg
    149.5 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_3587.jpeg
    IMG_3587.jpeg
    116 KB · Views: 5
Morning everyone, had a good sleep for a change, only just surfaced despite having the extra hour in bed.

Anyway, it was a 5.3 for me on this fine sunny Sunday morning. Have a good day everyone and stay safe.

Morning All - 7.2 this morning so a bit more like it. Lovely time at the Winter Droving last night (pics above). Then home for a snuggly evening watching telly with the dogs - although actually they didn't come through to where I had the fire lit and stayed in their baskets in the kitchen (their loss). Gorgeous morning here today. I did quite a lot of gardening yesterday planting Ranunculus - I had bought two colours and had worked out where both were going to go as one lot are a rusty colour and would look great opposite my kitchen window with the dogwood & tulips. Read the packaging which suggested soaking the "claws" in water for several hours, so I bunged them all in a bowl and put some water on top and then realised that I had absolutely no chance of telling which was which so my idea of which colour goes where has gone out the window - oh well, it's nice to have a surprise to look forward to! Quiet day today until the hoards return, soggy, muddy but full of stories no doubt. Hubby & one son's team are doing really well and finished the first day 4th in their category (out of hundreds) so they're very chuffed with that - there's going to be some competition out on the mountains today though with the other brother and Uncle & cousin also taking part ... Have a great day everyone xxx

Back