Group 7-day waking average?

Good morning folks. 7.7

Had dressing changed yesterday. Nurse said that it all looked good. I’ve been given permission to go to the gym on Tuesday before going back to the nurse to see how the wound copes with exercise and sweat etc.

In other news it’s disappointing to see that Trump will now definitely be the next POTUS.

Morning and a 9.2 for me after getting it all wrong last night.
Had two slices of toast and some insulin to counter it before going to bed but stayed low and then had more carbs just to stay on the safe side so it went high with being inactive.
Anyway looking forward to a great day with lunch out and footy tonight.
Dreadful news coming from US about Trump assassination attempt and what it may mean for the future.
Hope everyone steps back a bit and that there are no serious implications moving forward and some real leadership is shown and does not escalate into deeper conspiracy theory,and further political division.
A real inflection point so hopefully so needs a considered and calm response but I do fear that may not be the outcome.

Good morning everyone

BG 4.6

Looks a bit gloomy out there this morning.

A great day yesterday until the evening when my wife had a nasty turn, ruined the day completely! Her condition is way more difficult to deal with than diabetes! ☹️

Today, church, walk, rest

Have a great day today whatever you are doing.

Morning 6.2 early staff meeting today then tennis whatever time I get home this afternoon then I think there's something else but it escapes me...

There is a mountain stage of the Tor de France in the Pyrenes this afternoon. Fancy forgetting that! :rofl:

No F1 this week but it moves to the Micky-Mouse Hungarian race track next week. One that should be binned!

Morning all, 7.4 here, home again!
Do you find Wayz better than Google maps, @PattiEvans ? The couple sharing a taxi to Verona airport with us were using it when we were stuck in traffic, and it was predicting the same time and route as Google, which I was using. Luckily Inghams had left plenty of time, and we caught the flight easily. We got home from Gatwick OK, just longer and more tedious than usual.

Blue sky and sunshine to start the day again, and 5.7 on the meter. Our eldest is on his way back from Barcelona and due into Luton just after 9am, on schedule, which means my wife will be leaving her sister's in Bedford soon to pick him up. Flightradar24 shows his flight over Normandy at the moment.

Will have to plan my day around the Men's tennis final this afternoon and the Euro24 final tonight, so better make sure I get all my chores out of the way this morning, and dinner done & dusted in between the tennis and the football.

Have a good Sunday, all.

1720942265020.png
HOUSE!! 🙂

Dez

Morning all. 6.4.

Wet and miserable today. More of the same expected. Oh dear. Where is our summer?

Nothing planned, Mr Eggy has vertigo. He’s had it all week but felt a bit better yesterday, woke up this morning feeling bad again. It’s driving him nuts as he can’t hammer or saw or garden. So consequently he’s driving me nuts! He’s not a good patient.

Have a good day if you can.

8.3 this morning

Morning

6.7 today, again no plans going to try a little knitting or crotchet.

Sunny here at the moment, but that can all change very quickly.

@MeeTooTeeTo - congratulations on your HS.

05:53 BS 9.8 but, fell, fell & fell to the 5s where it’s been wriggling up & down between 5.1 & 5.7 so, just had 2 Nice biscuits!

A Very Good Morning to you all & have a Wonderful Day! 😉

Most of yesterday was inconclusive & it wasn’t until the evening that I could tell that I DID indeed do the right thing in reducing basal again as my last meal, only ate twice, at 07:06 BS 8.8 went up into BS 18.9 by the time I stuck in 50 Tresiba at 12:02. It then, just kept dropping, dropping & dropping very slowly during which I slept through until 22:38 BS 9.6. So, the basal is still a wee bit too high? But, wait until Day 4 of 50 to see a clearer picture? :confused:

I ate breakfast after the more or less usual DP rate of 1mmol rise an hour just before 1am BS 12.9 ate & went back to sleep. I still overdid the NR a wee bit it possibly borderline ok as BS is wavering, after the usual rise & fall of a meal, down & up a wee bit in the 5s until I ate the biscuits. Possibly 50 basal is bang on as I’m not rising as per usual DP nor am I dropping but, the higher dose is still in my system & only in the next couple of days can I see that clearly? :confused:

Just had a look at my libre daily graphs during this basal reduction period & they look very, very strange! 😱

Been catching up on last Autumn’s Ru Paul’s Drag Race UK at the moment in between the cdrama which is about halfway through. Also, been watching the current series of The Great British Sewing Bee: Pascha is my pick to win it? :D

Last edited:
Morning. 4.9 this morning. Relatively lazy Sunday, I think…

Good morning. 6.0

The sun is out, the sky is blue, and there is much more painting yet to do. It is a good job I am working for myself as Elf n Safety would have had kittens yesterday. Elegantly poised on my belly over the conservatory roof, one foot tip toe on top of stepladder, 6ft pole with smallest roller on end in hand, I managed to paint the triangle of wall that emerges above the roofline. Pity I have to repeat the exercise today on the far side. Got a third of the front finished and all the back, one wall is stone thank God, so now facing 4 smallish walls which define the drawing room. I have "cut in" the bottom of 2 of them so I should manage them today - altho' I am not looking forward to siting my steps on garden rather than concrete to do the top bit. I do not like wobbles. Shall dig through the wood pile for some planks to spread under the feet, I think.

Body holding up OK, pain levels quite low, and it takes my mind off daughter's illness. She reported yesterday that her first dose of chemo had not made her feel ill, which is a mercy.

Have a peaceful Sunday everyone.

Morning all, 7.4 here, home again!
Do you find Wayz better than Google maps, @PattiEvans ? The couple sharing a taxi to Verona airport with us were using it when we were stuck in traffic, and it was predicting the same time and route as Google, which I was using. Luckily Inghams had left plenty of time, and we caught the flight easily. We got home from Gatwick OK, just longer and more tedious than usual.
We do find Waze better than google maps, much more comprehensive. I suspect there was no choice of routes when you were in the taxi earlier. Glad you caught the flight!

Morning all. 6.4.

Wet and miserable today. More of the same expected. Oh dear. Where is our summer?

Nothing planned, Mr Eggy has vertigo. He’s had it all week but felt a bit better yesterday, woke up this morning feeling bad again. It’s driving him nuts as he can’t hammer or saw or garden. So consequently he’s driving me nuts! He’s not a good patient.

Have a good day if you can.

Eggy not sure if you have noticed but could be another Type 3c living in Cumbria.

Back