Group 7-day waking average?

Good morning 6.7

Painting the back of the house yesterday a small bird flew close enough to my face for me to feel the tip of her wing feathers. A metre further on I discovered one of the soffit vents was missing and somebody had built a nest inside the eaves. As I progressed along the wall she flew in and out several times so I suppose she has eggs or chicks in there. I haven't the heart to evict her so I can only hope she isn't planning another clutch.

More painting today since the painter was a no show. I do wish people would honour their agreements. Got a friend coming over tomorrow who, I hope, will nip up the ladders to the small bits I cannot safely reach.

Hope everyone as a good weekend.

Morning all. 6.4.

Mum being discharged today. Hooray!!!! Hubby had the weekend off and we'rr going out somewhere for lunch.

Have a good day everyone.

5.8 on another bright & sunny Berkshire morning, though wouldn't you know it, light showers are forecast for later. Wife's off to Bedford shortly, back tomorrow, hopefully having picked up our eldest from Luton Airport en route. Haven't heard from him but he's posted some photos of him and his futsal team mates sight-seeing in Barcelona.

With one son in Spain, and one at work yesterday evening, we decided to eat out. Spoilt for choice as my two favourites - Chicken Caesar and Hunter's Chicken - were on the menu. Hunter's won and, although the restaurant didn't have the mini-dessert option, we shared a Triple Chocolate Brownie with ice cream, so a mini-dessert in all but name.

Nothing special planned for the rest of the day but Ladies' Final at Wimbledon to watch this afternoon. Hope it's a thriller.

@eggyg - I wouldn't mind if those jackdaws came to our garden. All we seem to get is pigeons. All that cooing first thing in the morning drives me nuts.

Well done @Bloden & @MikeyBikey on your HSs.

Enjoy the start to the weekend.

A 4.5 for me this morning. 🙂 And well done to @Bloden & @MikeyBikey on those HSs.

Dez

Morning

5.9 today, once again no plans although my eye is settling down nicely now.

@Robin - safe journey home and if you do need to use the M25 anti clockwise, give me a wave as you come out of the Dartford Tunnel.

Congratulations to @Bloden and @MikeyBikey on your HS today and to @Martin.A on yesterdays.

@freesia - pleased to hear your mum is being discharged. When to you finish school?, my daughter finishes on Friday as does her eldest daughter, her youngest daughter doesn’t finish until Wednesday the following week.

A lovely 5.1 for me this morning. Must have been all the lock keeping exercise yesterday, just proves how good exercise and not snacking between meals is in keeping good BG levels for me. Here’s yesterday’s chart, first time in ages I’ve had such a time in range during the day.

IMG_0051.png

All thanks to this lovely lock flight at Hatton! Really enjoying volunteering here.
IMG_0805.jpeg

@Bloden and @MikeyBikey congratulations on your HS today and to @Martin.A for yesterday.

My wife’s nephew and family are coming over for lunch today, other than that nothing else planned.

Have a great weekend everyone!

@TinaD I’m jealous. It’s been ages since I’ve had anyone nip up a ladder to do my small bits!

Morning and what a gorgeous one it is! Blue from horizon to horizon with just a few little white woolly sheep here and there!

4.9 this morning. In range all night. So I am in a celebratory mood. Feeling virtuous anyway as we spent 2 hours cleaning the oven yesterday and it's now sparkling!

Meeting friends this afternoon. We normally go into town to meet them on a Saturday but instead they are coming to our village and we will sit in the pub garden.

Congratulations @Bloden and @MikeyBikey on your HSs.

@Robin download Waze app. It will guide you on the quickest and safest route home. It's an amazing app, even tells you in real time where people have broken down on the shoulder and where police cars lurk. We use it all the time.

Well... off to enjoy this weather... take care all!

Morning! 5 again for me (app: ‘5.1!’; me: ‘fine, be like that’). Errands today, in and about some local civic celebrations.

Good morning 6.9 today
I’m so glad it’s the weekend, work is quite stressful at the moment, making me a bit anxious so need to get that sorted out, nothing to exciting planned for the weekend butsome R&R Inc think Mrs G wants me to take her shopping for trees.

I was thinking a few days ago, now it’s a year since I had my ankle surgery,
although sometimes (when I spend to long walking on it) my ankle can be slightly bothersome, it’s not pain like I had pre surgery,
In my head my brain is telling me I want to run something I wasn’t into before
just weighed myself currently KG more than I was having at that time lost a lot of weight.

Congrats @MikeyBikey @Bloden on the HS today
and @Martin.A on yesterday’s HS

have a wonderful weekend everyone 😎

When to you finish school
We finish next Friday. I can't wait, its been a long year this year. I've had more work piled on me and with mum being in and out of hospital since January, its been stressful.

Afternoon everyone, a rather late posting of my 5.1 earlier today.

Have a good rest of the day folks.

Well, after last night's Chinese Takeaway, this morning they were 9.2! No surprises there, then.
A cloudy day here with spitting rain, my wife went out to a meeting with Aglow in town, leaving me to pan a walk in, the brightening, day.

hi know i haven't posted in a few weeks. I;ve been stuggling with mental health quite alot. actully now been dianoisgesed with depession(i had anixiity for years) but a increase in my medication seems to be helping) anyone i was 9.9 this morning

Hi everyone. 5´8 this morning with a short stretch in the red overnight, my bad as I went to sleep in low 4s with very active insulin on board but didn´t want a rebound high.

I can´t complain about Abbot customer service this time. After calling them on Wednesday about my faulty reader I received a text message at 9 am on Thursday, the new reader was on the way already and I had options to have it delivered to a neighbour, a post office or the next day if that was more convenient. I chose the Post Office and picked up my parcel after work. It also came with a prepaid envelope to send the old one back. All very quick and efficient 🙂

What a day! Mum home from hospital.

We had a lovely day up until now. We went out for lunch but previous to that i'd dropped to the low 4s so i bolussed accordingly (a lot less than i would usually have for lunch). After lunch i had a hypo which i treated. About an hour later, i hypoed again, this time for 2 hours and nothing i did brought it up. Then suddenly it began to rise...and rise..until it hit 17!!!. Since then 3 corrections have failed to bring it down. Currently sitting at 14.7 and have been high for about 6hrs and its going back up again!!! I give up, no idea whats happening today.

Back