Group 7-day waking average?

Morning all. 6.1, sun shining and forecast to be 20°. Why do i have to go to work?

Good morning everyone

BG 5.2

I was really worn out yesterday. No idea why. We tried a new cafe for our anniversary fish and chips lunch. It was ok, barely. We couldn't go to our usual excellent one as it was completely full. The weather was on and off foul, cold rain.

Did the sound at church with no issues (there usually are). I seem to be the only person who can tame the beast!

Today it's bright and sunny. You want to be confused then try guessing British weather!

All on the same day?

img-1542352325-9133-8358-C13F9158-C303-C093-A4B2820BAB179ABA__aWxvdmVrZWxseQo_FocalPointCropWz...jpg

young-woman-wearing-warm-clothes-resting-sunbed-beach_262388-2382.jpg

09-12-18-eos-5D-a-3305.jpg

496444bc01f0ae9109d03c15f2bc01b14e2346a1.jpg

chennai-rains-marina-beach-flooded-due-to-heavy-downpour.jpg

destin-waterspout-2.png

🙂

Have a great day today in the sun whilst you can!

10.7 getting stressed with “high” levels. Hence not posting - but still reading 🙂
Have a good day all.

Good morning. 6.0

Yesterday's weather better than forecast so finished stables and began on house. Today has dawned beautifully, clear blue sky, altho' a tad chilly.

Going to press on with painting and outside tidy up.

Hope everyone has a happy Monday.

A round 5.0 for me this morning after low alert last night but caught it before it affected my batting average. Off to Poole today to take a friend to hospital for eye injections. Not looking forward to the drive in the rain.
Stay safe everyone.

Morning all. 5.7.

Yesterday’s Libre graph was the best in a loooong time. How did I manage it? Grazing on junk and short bursts of activity, so not ideal! Back to the drawing board today. Last English class this morning, then a smattering of work-related activities until July 17 when the summer breaks officially starts (and the rain really sets in LOL). Woohoo!

Good morning. 6.4 on this glorious and positively balmy day, it’s 11c! 😉

Already stripped the bed and in the wash to hang out ASAP as rain forecast later, but hopefully, like yesterday, it comes to nowt. That’s as exciting as it gets in Eggyland today.

Congratulations on your HSs @Gwynn and @harbottle.

Have a smashing day.

Good morning 4.8

Wow a great F1 yesterday (although I didn't see it all)
must go now bust day at work today - really should’ve left home about 5 min ago

Congrats on HS @Gwynn & @harbottle

Happy Monday Everyone 😎

Well done @Gwynn & @harbottle on your HSs. I just missed joining you by a whisker with 5.1. 🙂

Dez

Morning everyone, a happy 5.5 for me on this fine sunny day.

Have a great day everyone and stay well.

Morning

6.2 but after a roast dinner with dessert I am happy with that. No plans for today except watching the Grand Prix from yesterday as I was at my friends. Blue sky here at the moment, not sure how long it will last.

Congratulations @Gwynn and @harbottle on your HS today.

Good moaning! Don't believe it! For the third morning in a row woken up in the early hours by Phantom Pain! BG has shot to 11.1 in last twenty minutes!

Flat feels very cool. Surely I do not need central heating in July. Looks like broken cloud!

Good morning 2! Had dropped to 8.6 when I woke around 8:00 after finally got to sleep as dawn broke.

Did put on the heating for a short burst - wonder if the pain made me feel colder?

Broken cloud but none as dark as yesterday!

5.6 on this bright and sunny Berkshire morning but showers likely throughout the day, though hopefully not as heavy as yesterday's.

Walked into our utility room yesterday afternoon to find the floor soaking wet - the outlet pipe on the washing machine had split, so when the machine drained it leaked water into the cupboard under the sink and then onto the floor. Couldn't find a pipe that matched at Homebase or Wickes so have asked a plumber we know if he can sort it.

Special day for my wife and me, the 35th anniversary of our first date - a walk around a country park and a drink in the nearby pub. Had to be discreet as she was married, I wasn't and we worked in the same office. We managed to keep us a secret for about 6 weeks.

Congrats @Gwynn and @harbottle on your HSs

Time for a coffee and the newspaper. Have a good start to the week.

Last edited:
Morning all - another grey one. Spitting rain.

5.9 this morning. Very happy with that after correcting a 4.1 around 2 am.

We are off to a friend's for brunch before my appointment with the student Dr. Will catch up with everyone's posts later.

Morning all, 4.2 for me. AWOL yesterday due to going to Blackpool where we were playing at the Boneyard Weekender. Weather good so had a nice band stroll along the prom and a good gig followed although a can of full fat coke was required.

Have a good day everyone.

Back