Group 7-day waking average?

Morning

6 exactly this morning, going to meet a friend later. Bright at the m9ment however forecast is for heavy rain and possible thunderstorms.

@Gwynn - happy anniversary

@a live - congratulations on your HS

@Robin - what a journey, enjoy your holiday now you have finally got there.

Morning all. 5.6.

Happy Anniversary @Gwynn and Mrs Gwynn.

@Robin what a start to your holiday! Relax and enjoy yourself now.

@a live congrats on the HSA.

The weather here is forecast to be rain all day but its bright and sunny atm. I've got a basket full of ironing to do but thats it for today. Have a good day whatever you do.

Morning everyone from overcast Bedfordshire, it’s a happy 4.8 for me this morning.

Visiting one of my sons this afternoon to watch the British Grand Prix, should be a great race with three Brits at the front of the grid.

Have a good day everyone.

Morning all - was lovely first thing, but it's now clouded over and it's heavy rain..

6.1 @ 8 am when I finally woke, but had been 4.1 with an alarm an hour earlier. I had 1 x Dextrose and half a stem ginger cookie. It would seem that this course of antibiotics the out of hours Dr gave me have cured something or other as I'm no longer running to the bathroom all night and my BGs which have been 9s and 10s in the mornings have dropped to more normal levels.

We were going to go to the vintage and classic car rally on Penzance Prom, but given the weather have decided to stay home and finish sorting our holiday photos out so we can make a photobook (https://www.groupon.co.uk/deals/printerpix-8604) of our holiday.

Duck breasts for dinner tonight, but I shall be scratching round for veggies as we need to do a shop. Stewed red peppers and frozen peas methinks!

Congratulations to @a live on your HS. Congratulations to @Gwynn and Mrs Gwynn on your 38th anniversary.

@Robin do hope the rest of your holiday goes well!

Enjoy the day!

5.7 for me this morning. Nothing planned today, just trying to chill out. Now we are retired we tend to not go out much at the weekends in an attempt to avoid the crowds. However, I’m still amazed at how many people are out and about in the weekdays, I imagined everywhere would be quiet!

@a live - Congratulations on your HS

@Gwynn - happy anniversary!

@Robin - what a start to your holiday! Hope things are going much better now!

@PattiEvans - the problem with autocorrect! But a clock room does sound interesting, if a little scary! :rofl:

Have a great day everyone!

Good morning (just) 7.3 today
Yesterday 6.9

I didn’t post yesterday, as after a Saturday lazzy lay-in was rushing out the bungalow, to get to my friends garage on time, car went in for MOT and service,
as it turned out didn’t need to hurry, when I got there he was bailing out his garage (the roof/ gutter had leaked) anyway it didn’t take long between the 3 of us, and car passed as expected with a advisory and a recommendation.

looking at the sky I don’t need to check a weather app today, I’m thinking it’s going to be raining off and on here today, plus down the road at Silverstone for the British GP.

My plan today was a swim after breakfast, although the swim might now get postponed and breakfast it’s going to be Brunch as it usually is on a weekday for me.
Just spent the last hour admiring (alongside Mrs G) and we’ve been thinking about what else were going to grow in our garden.
later we’re going shopping garden centre, home bargains - we’ve now got a massive Home Bargains (it used to be toys r-us before they closed all those years ago)
plus we need some grocery shopping, will probably be ironing whilst watching GrandPrix this afternoon.

A great set of penalties from England last night, like millions of others looking forward to the next next match against Holland

Congrats on the HS @a live
Happy Anniversary to you & your wife @Gwynn

Sending Sunshine (hopefully) for a Smashing Sunday everyone 😎

Was an 8.6 for me this morning.Just waiting for meat to cook .Have dinner then out for a good walk.Hopefully no rain ️ it doesn't look good out there at the moment.Just have to take dog out in thick woodland.Congratulations to @ Alive on your Hs. Gwynne on your anniversary And I think Robin might need another holiday to get over this one Stay safe folks and have a good day

I bet you feel you’ve climbed a mountain already. I’m assuming you’re in the Dolomites as you flew to Verona as we did lots and lots of years ago. Must go back one day.
We are indeed in the Dolomites. Just got soaked going for a walk, but never mind, that’s what waterproofs are for, and we saw several sorts of wild flower we don’t get at home (a whole meadow full of Globeflower for a start) and a couple of birds I’m scratching my head to identify, one was probably an alpine swift, the other a local version of a stonechat. Must have a Google in a mo.

5.4 this a.m. They've been steady away all day, not dropping out of range for a change.

Happy Anniversary @Gwynn

My wife and I celebrated our anniversary, of meeting, on voting day. We went to the very place where we met , in
Wetherspoons for an all-day breakfast!

6.6 first thing... a bit better! Well if you are an F1 fan... what a day! The weather always makes for an unpredictable result!

Morning a 6.7 after another nice trend overnight and my basal seems right and consistent.
Have done a couple of walks over w/ end and my alarm ( set at 4.7)has gone off a few times but nothing of concern but may look to modify bolus a little as certainly having plenty too eat.
Nice w/ end and a quiet start to week so everyone have a good one

Back