Group 7-day waking average?

A 6.2 for me this morning. 🙂
Oh and fantastic news. I received this e-mail this morning..........

"Good News to you and your family. This email is from Elon Musk and team SpaceX's founder, CEO and chief engineer; early-stage investor, CEO and product architect of Tesla, Inc.; Founder of The Boring Company; and co-founder of Neuralink and OpenAI. With an estimated net worth of around $245 billion. Your email was randomly selected from the European and US email database and you have won 18,087.71 Tesla Stock (TSLA) equal to 4,124,270.00 USD at $228.0 per stock. Please contact the email below to claim your price immediately! "

Well I'm off to plan a world cruise. :D

Dez

Morning all. 3.8. The sudden change in weather is upsetting my levels, though not me. Looking at the forecast though, by the time my Tresiba change kicks in it will be going a bit cooler again. I'll have to adjust my bolus ratio for now i think.

Another lovely warm day forecast. Just some ironing to do this morning then i can relax for the rest of the day. Hubby wants to go out somewhere this afternoon so maybe a walk.

Congrats on the HS @MikeyBikey

Morning all. 5.9 when I woke at 8.45! I’m absolutely shocked to the core, I never lay in that long. TBF I was up at 4am and then 6.30am, was still awake at 7.15am and obviously whilst I was contemplating getting up I fell asleep again! I’d like to say I feel full of the joys of spring but I don’t. I’ve got a thick head and feel all discombobulated! Laying in isn’t good for you, I’ll be chasing my tail all day now, not that we’ve much planned!

Fitted a new sensor at 7pm last night, at 8.30 my low alarm went off, 3.8, I knew that couldn’t possibly be true, finger pricked and I was 8.8. More alarms followed until I was, supposedly, 2.9. Finger pricked, 7.7. At bed/basal time I got the dreaded please try again in 10 minutes, I did, please try again in 10 minutes. I did, same again. Went to sleep. When I woke at 4 am I had had a notification on my phone three hours previous to say, I’m paraphrasing here, your sensor is knackered please remove and replace with a new one! That is the shortest lived sensor I’ve had in the 8/9 years I’ve been using the Libre. Good job I’ve got another one. Online form will be filled in ASAP.

Have a super, sunny Sunday, it’s a bit dull at the moment but forecast looks promising. Hope so as The Red Arrows are flying over at 2.33pm on their way home from some display in Scotland, we missed it last year so hoping to catch them this year.

Morning everyone, a happy 5.4 for me earlier this fine sunny morning.

Off for an early bike ride now before it gets too hot.

Have a great day folks and stay cool.

After a run of 5s I'm back in the 6s again with a 6.2 this morning. A bright and sunny start but it's beginning to look like one of those hazy days rather than wall-to-wall blue skies, although forecast is for low 70s. Might be time to unpack my shorts then.

Our youngest has just left for his Sunday hours shift at Sainsbury's, our eldest isn't up yet but is off golfing after lunch somewhere near Slough - Stoke Poges, I think. That'll give him a chance to give his new car a workout on the motorway. My wife is due back from her sister's in Bedford early evening, so I have a big chunk of the day to myself.

Already been out to pick up a Sunday paper from the petrol station down the road, so time to uncover the garden furniture, make a coffee and relax while I read it. Sunday is towel change day and they're already washed and out on the line, so that's one chore ticked off my list.

Congrats @MikeyBikey on your HS.

Have a lovely, sunny Sunday everyone,

6 for me this morning not been in the 6s for ages no idea why sorting out our spare room today and taking some unwanted items to the charity shop tomorrow, Hubby having to drink lots of water today after his scan with contrast last night, no idea why they say drink plenty for the next 3 days though, hope everyone has a lovely day

Hi! 7´6 this morning.

A bit frustrated with work getting on the way of my social life. I intended to go have a drink last night to celebrate someone´s birthday, I knew it would be a bit late after my shift but of course, as usual when I have plans, it got busier and there weren´t many of us, and one of my colleagues has to go at 10pm because he is under 18, so we finished the job an hour later than usual. By then I was annoyed and tired and management offered a free taxi, so walking home after the pub didn´t sound so appealing.

Then, I have plans to go try a creative writing session in my friendly local community cafe. They are on Tuesdays. I spoke with the organiser a few days ago and was really excited to try writing again, maybe meet some nice people ... Guess what day they have scheduled some mandatory training in my job? Next Tuesday! 🙄 I will do my best to get to the event in the cafe anyway, but yesterday it felt like they are trying to ruin my day.

Ah, and today and tomorrow evening I am sort of in charge of dinner shift (against my will) and they didn´t give me many members of staff either day, or rather, they didn´t give me very reliable ones. I am just back from my holiday, and haven´t taken many orders or done bills in a while. Wish me luck... Rant over.

Afternoon and thought I better put in appearance and before I forget Eggy after catching up on the posts it was J42 we turned off on to join the A69.I thought about going via Wetherall as I used to stay at the Crown but this time just guided by the Sat Nav.
Had a nice meal stop at J36 at Cafe Ambio in the auction mart as we had thought of Rheghed but we were getting hungry.
Anyway a lovely w/ end staying at Eshott Hall near Morpeth and my wife really liked Morpeth so that was a plus.Went for a Chinese on Friday and met family so that was great and then wedding reception on the Saturday and I was so pleased as they are really well suited.
We left the Wedding party after about 8 hours and decided not to attend the evening event so instead went to a lovely pub called the Northumberland Arms right on the River Coquet and it was absolutely perfect.
When many consider Northumberland they think of the wild hills of the Cheviots or the stunning coastline and the Castles but I always think of the River Coquet and the tranquil scenery and that stretch is so reminiscent of that memory.
BG wise my first 24 hours was perfect in fact a Unicorn but the 2nd was probably my worst TIR ever at 63% as my high carb Saturday meal kicked in at midnight and kept at a high level until about 5 or 6.
I did take a 2u correction as I am reluctant about taking too much before bed.
But will have a much better day today as now home.
Anyway will be back in the saddle so to speak and hope everyone is well.

I had a patch on a front tooth which kept breaking off so I eventually had a veneer which has been satisfactory.
Yes I think that’s what I will possibly need, sounds expensive
I’m luckily enough to have a NHS Dentist (when they don’t cancel my appointments) which they seem to

Sunday morning waking blood was 6.7

Late night tonight I’m just off to sleep

Working tomorrow (no it’s today now)

Getting up and off to the gym before meeting my ISVA and then a fellow survivor.

On the family genealogy front, I’ve got a DNA match with a distant cousin on my paternal grandfather’s side. We share a 3x great grandmother so it’ll be interesting to see who I can add to my tree going back in time from her.

Morning all. 4.8. Forecast says 26° feeling like 29°! Its going to be hot at work today!

Good morning everyone

BG 4.9

Sunshine!!!!! Er, what is that?

Bit of a cold, cough developed. I am hoping it will go away by Saturday/Sunday as I am singing!

A good day yesterday

Today rest? Hmmm unlikely. Owww my eyes have started 'dribbling'. Wo is me, etc. Actually my BP is up right now doh!

Have a great day today whatever you are doing

Back