Group 7-day waking average?

Morning all and 8.8 for me thanks to a upward whoosh in the early hours. Surely nothing to do with the chippy tea .

Yes it was worth it. Proper old school chippy and reasonable prices.

Have a good day everyone.

Good morning! A 6.7 this morning that with FOTF rose to 7.8!

Nothing on today. Have an online grocery delivery that I forgot to edit yesterday evening - wonder where the reminder message went!

Cloudy with light breeze!

I don't know exactly what is in the order as I had only half edited it. I have decided not to look so I can have a little excitement (or disappointment) today when I unpack it! :rofl:

Awww hugs @Grannylorraine

Well a dull day today. Be nice if the sun would come out. Envisioned walking on the beach in Burnham on Mud this afternoon, but never mind.

6.0 with a nice flat line this morning first thing.

Happy Birthday @eggyg. Have a lovely walk and specially lovely fillet steak.

@Eternal422 super photos, remind me of our trip to Aus and particularly our stay on Fraser Island in 2009. Such lovely memories.

Ditto Colin - lovely photo.

So - happy day all.

And it's a late 5.3 for me on waking this windy wet day...

Can’t even remember my morning bg today, shall we call it 5.2?

Did go to work this morning, 5 minutes in decided probably too soon and an hour in decided to call it a day. With today and the weekend off I plan to go back Monday and hopefully be properly ok by then

7.2 this morning.

Not posted for a few days as we have been a bit hectic - last day in Cairns was rainy, so didn’t do much in the end then an 8 hour drive down from Cairns to Airlie Beach (all went smoothly), our stay here is in an apartment which is really luxurious. We then decided against the overnight reef sleep as this was a fast boat that took 3 hours to get to what is basically a floating pontoon with beds/swags next to each other on the upper deck for people to sleep. Not what we had imagined all along as sleeping on the deck of a boat. Neither of us was too keen and also not especially keen on snorkelling (which is all you can do out there). As it is still just in “stinger season” you also have to wear stinger suits which just put us off more. So, change of plans and we cancelled that overnight trip and instead booked a lovely vintage sailing yacht trip for today (Friday). It took us out to beautiful Whitehaven Beach on Whitsunday Island and was such a relaxing, enjoyable day, so we managed to salvage the time here! Off to stay on Hamilton Island (in the Whitsundays) tomorrow for 3 nights.

View attachment 30043

View attachment 30044

Happy Birthday @eggyg !

Take care everyone!
Looks a bit nicer than Whitehaven beach in Cumbria! :rofl:

First things first, HAPPY BIRTHDAY @eggyg !!
And yes I’m shouting as you’re now so old you wouldn’t hear me otherwise!

Second things second, it rained so much in Warsaw yesterday it was a joke. Also had hail storms, snow flurries and an afternoon temperature somewhere in the high teens. In one day. Of course the rain, snow and hail only happened when I was outside strolling but at least it enabled me to take this:

View attachment 30045
THANKS COLIN! I’m shouting because I’m deaf so think everyone else is! :rofl:

Happy Birtbday @eggyg i hope you had a lovely walk. Enjoy your birthday meal this evening. Is Mr Eggy cooking?

@ColinUK and @Eternal422 lovely photos
He did. Fillet steak with goose fat double cooked chips ( in oven), tomatoes, mushrooms, carrots, peas and a pepper sauce. Delicious. Now stuffed, but did manage one or three Hotel Chocolat choccies..🙄

7.5 this morning for me - just accepting that I’m on holiday and trying to control BG as best I can but not worrying.

Left Airlie Beach this morning and took the 10:30 ferry over to Hamilton Island. Hired a golf buggy to get around on this car free island. Apartment we’re staying in is amazing.

IMG_3069.jpeg

Obligatory view from balcony :
IMG_3073.jpeg

And a cheeky cockatoo where we had lunch :

IMG_3076.jpeg

Have a great day everyone!

What a grand morning and congrats Harbottle,you look you are having trip of a life tine eternal and sounds like a birthday meal fit for a Queen for Eggy.
Lovely weather cold,crisp and dry we just needed a frost to top it off and really nice Pizza last night.
Is local Transport Festival here and found an Aeroplane had parked in my normal spot ( honestly).
Looking forward to a great w/ end and BG level seems to behaving with a 5.9 but 3rd Unicorn in a row.
Have a fantastic w/ end all

What a grand morning and congrats Harbottle,you look you are having trip of a life tine eternal and sounds like a birthday meal fit for a Queen for Eggy.
Lovely weather cold,crisp and dry we just needed a frost to top it off and really nice Pizza last night.
Is local Transport Festival here and found an Aeroplane had parked in my normal spot ( honestly).
Looking forward to a great w/ end and BG level seems to behaving with a 5.9 but 3rd Unicorn in a row.
Have a fantastic w/ end all

Attachments

• BB7F3AE4-43DC-470C-8635-0B870FBB3DCE.jpeg
    BB7F3AE4-43DC-470C-8635-0B870FBB3DCE.jpeg
    61.6 KB · Views: 13
Back