Group 7-day waking average?

Morning well and an 8.1 today after our chippy tea last night.Awful weather and our dogs get so excited when they put their coats on and when they get wet ( being so close to the ground their undercarriage gets soaked).
Again not too busy a day and pasta for tea and enjoy whether you are staying inside or venturing out.

6.7 for me this morning, after the steadiest night ever (with no sleep interruptions). Not sure what I did to cause this, but I wish I could bottle it up. See attached AGP summary and graphs of yesterday and overnight.

Attachments

• AGP summary and graphs.png
    AGP summary and graphs.png
    74.3 KB · Views: 5
Morning all. 9.9 after a horrendous day yesterday involving lots of corrections and phone calls from carers/mum/mums neighbour then having to speak to carer/office when i called in to see mum. All this after the usual stress at work. I'm struggling with my BG and sorting things out for mum. My brother is doing lots as well but i'm starting to feel really overwhelmed. Sorry everyone, i'm really not feeling it today.

@Grannylorraine happy birthday!! Have a lovely day.

Morning

6.1 after a carb fest yesterday, had white bread and a large amount of milk chocolate that someone bought for me and I could not resist, ate the whole bar within an hour. Today I will be going out for lunch with hubby as we both have the day off of work, but nothing else planned and looking at the weather not inspired to do anything either.

Thank you for the birthday wishes.

Morning All - sorry I've been a bit AWOL the last few days. Anyway - woke up to a 6.6 this morning so very pleased with that (no snack bowl or dark choc last night). Getting ready for VERY soggy day on my horticulture course today and we're not at our usual place so will be outside a lot I think - hey ho, it will be good once I'm out there ... Have a good day everyone and @Grannylorraine have a lovely birthday.

Good morning, barely. A very long lie in for me and a rather nice 5.9 and another unicorn day. I’ve struggled keeping my numbers up the last couple of days. Regularly dropping to 4, might need to drop a half unit from my bolus and /or fiddle with my basal ratios. I’ll give it one more day and see how I go.

We got out for a walk yesterday morning, out by 9 and home by 11. It was lovely not to have to wear a hat, scarf and gloves, I even had my jacket unfastened. Came home filthy though, it’s so muddy everywhere. Mild again today but very wet and gusty. No walk today, up too late and lots to do.
Happy Birthday @Grannylorraine have a fab lunch, remember you’re not diabetic on your birthday.😉
Have a smashing day everyone.

Morning all. 9.9 after a horrendous day yesterday involving lots of corrections and phone calls from carers/mum/mums neighbour then having to speak to carer/office when i called in to see mum. All this after the usual stress at work. I'm struggling with my BG and sorting things out for mum. My brother is doing lots as well but i'm starting to feel really overwhelmed. Sorry everyone, i'm really not feeling it today.

Sending hugs.

5.4 for me on a rather grey Berkshire morning, and it's just started to rain. After the thunderstorms, flight delay and missing luggage drama yesterday the family have been reunited with their cases and were able to pick up their rental car and push on northwards to the Bay of Islands as planned. Just finished a WhatsApp video call with them and they've settled in to their accommodation, have done some shopping, had dinner and are just chilling out for the rest of their evening.

Decided on a day out today with a trip to the Museum of Army Flying at Middle Wallop. It's an hour away, just off the A303, and every time we've been on the A303 and passed the signs I've thought it's somewhere I'd like to go. I've had a lifelong interest in aeroplanes - you should have seen my Airfix collection when I was growing up. Wednesday is Senior Specials Day in their cafe too, so a good day to go.

@Grannylorraine - a warm, Welsh Penblwydd Hapus i ti! Wishing you all the best - hope you have a really nice day.

5.4 for me on a rather grey Berkshire morning, and it's just started to rain. After the thunderstorms, flight delay and missing luggage drama yesterday the family have been reunited with their cases and were able to pick up their rental car and push on northwards to the Bay of Islands as planned. Just finished a WhatsApp video call with them and they've settled in to their accommodation, have done some shopping, had dinner and are just chilling out for the rest of their evening.

Decided on a day out today with a trip to the Museum of Army Flying at Middle Wallop. It's an hour away, just off the A303, and every time we've been on the A303 and passed the signs I've thought it's somewhere I'd like to go. I've had a lifelong interest in aeroplanes - you should have seen my Airfix collection when I was growing up. Wednesday is Senior Specials Day in their cafe too, so a good day to go.

@Grannylorraine - a warm, Welsh Penblwydd Hapus i ti! Wishing you all the best - hope you have a really nice day.
I’m not bothered about the aircraft but I really want to go to Middle Wallop! 😛

I’m not bothered about the aircraft but I really want to go to Middle Wallop! 😛
It's between Nether Wallop to the south and Over Wallop to the North, so if you go it would be a pity not to take in all 3.

Morning all a 5.2 for me this morning.Surprise after low alarm going off twice during the night.Have a happy birthday @Grannylorraine .
Same for me 5.2 and alarm went off twice with a 3.7 which was 7.8 finger prick then a 3.8 which was 5.7 finger prick not feeling great with a cold no idea why the alarm went off as both low readings have gone off my graph

4.3 then fotf 5.3 then 5.8 after 20 mins

Sorry to hear this, take care of yourself.

Good morning - 6.7 at 9:00

Half term - revision,revision and more revision.

Lots of posts to catch up on, have a great day everyone.

Back