Group 7-day waking average?

Good morning! A 6.2 for me on the finger although on the fourth morning after losing my Libre sensor I initially still went for my telephonic device.

Had a very unpleasant experience yesterday. I went hypo and had 3 JBs only to immediately regurgitate them. Despite the probiotics my poor stomach is not itself with the Co-trimoxazole anti-biotics! :(

Good morning. 6.1 on this cold and foggy morning. Totally opposite to yesterday.

Yesterday turned out to be a comedy of errors, or a farce, I can’t decide. Had an email from Symths Toys, the children’s slide I only ordered on Friday was getting delivered between 10.45-11.45. That bit was fine except I had to dash to get showered and dressed as I only saw the email half an hour pre first time slot. Courier arrived 11.20, opened the door to the announcement he’d knocked our outside light off the wall above the door. It is a big box TBF. He was mortified, we both just laughed. It was old and never threw out much light anyways. Dragged the huge, heavy box into the hall. It was a bit bashed, took some photos of it just incase, we still haven’t opened it. As we now had bare wires hanging out of the house, Mr Eggy flew down to B&Q to get a new light, a motion sensor one as we struggle seeing the keyhole when we arrive home in the dark. When he arrived home he notice a part from the slide in the front garden, it must have fallen out of the box, fingers crossed there’s not anymore parts in the DPD van. In the meantime, he’d started an online chat/heated discussion with British Gas, who we’d also had an email from putting up our monthly DD by £50. When he returned from B&Q he got back onto BG, who did everything but answer the question he’d posed. Why are you putting up our DD when YOUR annual estimate of our fuel bill divided by 12 is what we’re paying now? Some how we’re now on the priority list incase of power cuts! Eventually, they said our DD can remain as it is but they’ll review it in three months. This took for ever. Had a quick lunch, got stepladders out and he proceeded to fit the new light. This took much longer than expected as he had to drill more holes and our sandstone walls are very, very thick. We were suppose to walk to daughters to get there for 2pm, she was getting other visitors at 3pm and didn’t want to overcrowd them. It was now 2pm and Mr Eggy was still up the ladders. We went in the car and got there 2.30. Got home and noticed the outdoor light was on permanently, a bit fiddling about and it was sorted, we thought. At dusk we noticed that every time a car drove by, bearing in mind we live on the A6 which is one of the main roads going into the city, the light went on! More fiddling, fingers crossed it’s now fine. Ate tea, binged watched last three episodes of Reacher on our free trial of Prime Video. 10.20pm, phone rang, one of his brothers, their almost 87 year old mother had fallen. And he couldn’t get her back up! Changed out of PJs and flew round, five minutes drive. She was fine, she hadn’t fallen badly but was sitting on the floor in front of her chair, so was able to reach the phone. She doesn’t know how she slipped off her chair, if that’s what happened, but didn’t have the strength to get herself back up. All sorted he was back before 11pm. We went to bed! Fingers crossed when we open the battered box all the parts are there! Hoping for a bit of a quieter and non-eventual day today.

Have a good day folks.

Good morning. 6.1 on this cold and foggy morning. Totally opposite to yesterday.

Yesterday turned out to be a comedy of errors, or a farce, I can’t decide. Had an email from Symths Toys, the children’s slide I only ordered on Friday was getting delivered between 10.45-11.45. That bit was fine except I had to dash to get showered and dressed as I only saw the email half an hour pre first time slot. Courier arrived 11.20, opened the door to the announcement he’d knocked our outside light off the wall above the door. It is a big box TBF. He was mortified, we both just laughed. It was old and never threw out much light anyways. Dragged the huge, heavy box into the hall. It was a bit bashed, took some photos of it just incase, we still haven’t opened it. As we now had bare wires hanging out of the house, Mr Eggy flew down to B&Q to get a new light, a motion sensor one as we struggle seeing the keyhole when we arrive home in the dark. When he arrived home he notice a part from the slide in the front garden, it must have fallen out of the box, fingers crossed there’s not anymore parts in the DPD van. In the meantime, he’d started an online chat/heated discussion with British Gas, who we’d also had an email from putting up our monthly DD by £50. When he returned from B&Q he got back onto BG, who did everything but answer the question he’d posed. Why are you putting up our DD when YOUR annual estimate of our fuel bill divided by 12 is what we’re paying now? Some how we’re now on the priority list incase of power cuts! Eventually, they said our DD can remain as it is but they’ll review it in three months. This took for ever. Had a quick lunch, got stepladders out and he proceeded to fit the new light. This took much longer than expected as he had to drill more holes and our sandstone walls are very, very thick. We were suppose to walk to daughters to get there for 2pm, she was getting other visitors at 3pm and didn’t want to overcrowd them. It was now 2pm and Mr Eggy was still up the ladders. We went in the car and got there 2.30. Got home and noticed the outdoor light was on permanently, a bit fiddling about and it was sorted, we thought. At dusk we noticed that every time a car drove by, bearing in mind we live on the A6 which is one of the main roads going into the city, the light went on! More fiddling, fingers crossed it’s now fine. Ate tea, binged watched last three episodes of Reacher on our free trial of Prime Video. 10.20pm, phone rang, one of his brothers, their almost 87 year old mother had fallen. And he couldn’t get her back up! Changed out of PJs and flew round, five minutes drive. She was fine, she hadn’t fallen badly but was sitting on the floor in front of her chair, so was able to reach the phone. She doesn’t know how she slipped off her chair, if that’s what happened, but didn’t have the strength to get herself back up. All sorted he was back before 11pm. We went to bed! Fingers crossed when we open the battered box all the parts are there! Hoping for a bit of a quieter and non-eventual day today.

Have a good day folks.
Sounds like you both had a very hectic day and hope you have a much quieter one today to recover.
Your comment about the cars on the A6 triggering the light reminded me of the time Del Boy fixed up the Satellite dish on the TV and a somehow a 747 managed to lock onto it as a landing signal.
My DIY skills match up to Del Boys standard more than the superior Mr eggy.s.

Morning

6.6 walk and coffee with friends, followed by some light housework and knitting.

@eggyg - I feel tired and need to go back to bed just reading about your day.

Morning folks. 🙂 8.0 here...who knows? Roll on getting the Omnipod 5 / Dexcom 6 combo!

Busy day yesterday...doing fun things. Had lunch with BF. She’s proper allergic to milk (passed out in the street about 6 months ago, eek!) and wanted to conduct an experiment. I made sure her epipens were in her bag before I agreed to take part! She just had a herbal tea while I had a ffrothi coffi and a cheese toastie - she wanted to see if the fumes from my milky drink/food had a negative effect on her. Luckily not. o_O:D

Watta day @eggyg. Have fun putting up the slide!

Good morning my darlings! Starting today with a 7.

On Friday, when I went to pick up the rest of my antibiotics, I asked the pharmacist to check one of my toes which was very red and hurting me. He suspected a fungal infection and sold me a cream for that. There goes another minor but pretty inconvenient health issue. It is uncomfortable to walk with it and not only I need to walk at work, it's something I enjoy doing in my time off. I'll be free Monday and Tuesday and have to make a plan that's not a long walk but gets me out of the house, I had enough of sitting in front of a screen this week!

I'm wearing flip flops in the shower to avoid sharing my toe fungus with my bunch of housemates. I tried to imagine I was in a fun backpacking trip. Wonder if I caught it from that shower in the first place :confused:

A saltwater bath is very good for fungal infections but neither too hot or too long (10 - 15 minutes). It cleared mine but I then went and got two bacterial infections (back to hospital next Wednesday).As a precaution it is worth soaking the other one but not at the same time makings sure the bowl is surgically clean in-between. Hope it clears quickly. If not see your GP.

A 4.8 for me today. 🙂

Dez

5.5 for me on a thoroughly wet Berkshire morning, and it's still raining. Just as well we have nothing special planned for today. Successful birthday shopping trip to Camberley yesterday - found everything we'd gone for - and had a really nice lunch too. Home in good time for the rugby but gutted for Wales, losing by just 2 points against England having lost by a single point against Scotland the week before.

Enjoy your Sunday.

5.5 for me too, joining @Martin.A today.

Lovely day in Derry yesterday, I think we managed to give my wife’s aunt a good day (understandably she’s missing her husband who died last October). Hopefully we’ve managed to help her a bit.

Anyway, bit of shopping and saw the Derry Girls

IMG_3527.jpeg

Have a good day everyone!

Good morning 7.7 today

not to much planned
some tidying up is needed around our bungalow
ironing etc,
I might treat the car to a bit of a interior valet

Have a super Sunday everyone 😎

Good morning - 7.3

Have a great day everyone.

It was 8.somthing this morning didn't get sleep until almost 4am. Still and cheast still bad sometimes I can find myself worrying when the pain varrys and is feeling bad but my hearts been checked servel times over the last few months. On a positive notey weekly time in range is 74% precent

Good morning 7.7 today

not to much planned
some tidying up is needed around our bungalow
ironing etc,
I might treat the car to a bit of a interior valet

Have a super Sunday everyone 😎
I hope your blisters are feeling better. My immediate thought when you said you'd found a watch in your trainer was "no wonder he's got blisters" 😉

Morning All - 7.5 here this morning. On my own this weekend so about to head out into the garden again - crikey it's addictive this gardening lark. Currently having my coffee watching a red squirrel on the box. I watched it this morning and noticed it actually checked through the perspex window of the box to see if any nuts inside and when it saw none there didn't even bother to open it. I promptly went out and put some one so we have happy squirrels again now. Have a lovely day everyone and thinking of those who are poorly or going through emotional times xxx

Back