Group 7-day waking average?

Morning all - currently wall to wall blue and sunny but nasty black clouds and rain forecast for the afternoon.

6.0 with a flatfish and a unicorn. Just shows what a tiny teensy tweak to basal can do!

Nothing much on my agenda today except helping to empty out the "study" (aka 3rd bedroom) ready to redecorate. Julian will be watching the rugby this afternoon, so I can play games on the computer. Cooking Creamy salmon, leek and potato traybake for dinner.

No HSs today?

@Leadinglights must see if I can get those Celeriac recipes on catch up.

Have a fab day all.

Mine is always high as soon as I start moving around often 9+... was 9.2 this morning! I am told this is known as 'foot on the floor syndrome@
I am T2 trying to control it with diet only
Something I used to see recommended a lot in another forum, but have not seen mentioned on here, is to have a small snack at bedtime to eliminate dawn phenomenon and FOTF rise. Something like a water biscuit with a square of cheese on it. It seemed to work well for some people.

Morning everyone, it was a 5.7 for me earlier this fine somewhat sunny morning.

Have a good day everyone……

Good morning weekend 4.8 on waking today
8.0 yesterday

I’ve not been swimming for a few days
as I mysteriously developed some blisters on my toes 😱
but last night I’ve found out how they came
so that’s one mystery solved
also a sports watch now found (inside the toe of a training shoe) :rofl:
I remember putting car key, glasses & watch in that trainer when I swam a few weeks ago ..

haven’t been to the podiatrist regarding them,
but they are healing up
so hopefully no infection, otherwise I know to go to see high rise foot clinic at hospital

Just about to do some DIY
need unscrew and take off / refit the front door
need to try and turn around a billy the bookcase
It’s a tad to big to turn in the porch and didn’t really want to disassemble then re build it

Will be watching both Football & Rugby this afternoon (from my lounge)
I’m not a huge Rugby Fan myself but Mum was, like many kids from London
my Mum was sent down to Wales during the War
where she stayed with her Gran in the valleys.

Have a Wonderful Weekend everyone 😎

Morning all - currently wall to wall blue and sunny but nasty black clouds and rain forecast for the afternoon.

6.0 with a flatfish and a unicorn. Just shows what a tiny teensy tweak to basal can do!

Nothing much on my agenda today except helping to empty out the "study" (aka 3rd bedroom) ready to redecorate. Julian will be watching the rugby this afternoon, so I can play games on the computer. Cooking Creamy salmon, leek and potato traybake for dinner.

No HSs today?

@Leadinglights must see if I can get those Celeriac recipes on catch up.

Have a fab day all.
I’ve made that salmon recipe Patti. Love salmon and I love leeks. What’s not to like? We’re having Greek lemon chicken with orzo tonight. Just marinaded the chicken. Mince on for tomorrow’s cottage pie. Means we can just relax tomorrow.
I’m not a massive lover of celeriac, can tolerate a wee bit maybe roasted, but definitely not mashed! :(

6.1 this morning here in Ireland 🙂. Unfortunately now at 3.7 but not long to eat some lovely soda bread so I’m hanging on:rofl:

Off into Derry to go around the shops this afternoon, nothing like a change of scenery, feeling really relaxed and unstressed!

Take care everyone!

well woke to libre beeping at me 2.9 it said, false reading though. This sensor was started only 14 hrs ago. Actual reading was 5.3. Sensor is reading 6.2 now 8.4 on the meter. I probably slept on the sensor. oh well....!

Good morrning everyone

BG 4.6 excellent. Looking forward to my next HbA1c blood test as I expect/hope it will have dropped even lower (but not too low).

Really tired this morning even though I slept well. The practice at the church last night was very long. Nine songs and even one I took the wrong music, whoops. Easily fixed, whew!

I had to drastically change my diet yesterday as I had forgotten about the church early breakfast and had my normal breakfast before I was reminded and went. It meant that I had no lunch and only a small tea. No weight gain this morning thankfully. It must have been on my mind as I dreamed about my weight last night!!!

throwback-fad-diets.jpg

Playing at the church this morning, then some exercise and later, and for tea some M&S cod in beer batter.... oh, so looking forward to that.

Have great day today whatever you are doing

Morning all. Sensor says 10.3, finger prick 7.7

Morning I have got something in common with Freesias finger a 7.7 or in old money Sunset Strip.
Had a late night cheese and biscuits but stayed within range overnight.
A foggy start but looking forward to a lazy day with trip to favourite lunch spot.
My wife who is notoriously difficult to buy for has a birthday next week and after initially not wanting our daughter to make a cake she has changed her mind and made a choice.
I am so happy as want her to enjoy the day and she will love the cake but just does want to put people to any effort.
Again have a great day

Morning all. 7.0 this morning.

Funeral today for the cousin who died on Thursday. C’est tout.

Good morning my darlings! Starting today with a 7.

On Friday, when I went to pick up the rest of my antibiotics, I asked the pharmacist to check one of my toes which was very red and hurting me. He suspected a fungal infection and sold me a cream for that. There goes another minor but pretty inconvenient health issue. It is uncomfortable to walk with it and not only I need to walk at work, it's something I enjoy doing in my time off. I'll be free Monday and Tuesday and have to make a plan that's not a long walk but gets me out of the house, I had enough of sitting in front of a screen this week!

I'm wearing flip flops in the shower to avoid sharing my toe fungus with my bunch of housemates. I tried to imagine I was in a fun backpacking trip. Wonder if I caught it from that shower in the first place :confused:

Back