Group 7-day waking average?

@zippyjojo - click on "alarms", then Low Glucose alarm. "Sounds" - "alarm tone" then "advanced" then "sound" and a whole pop-up list of different noises is there for you to choose!
Strangely when I get to sounds and alarm tone I just see custom & standard but I can't actually go anywhere from there. I wonder whether it's because I'm on the free trial?

Yes that's where we're heading Mum's been to Dobbies before and I've bent Houghton Hall. Think we'll go to Dobbies first ...
So, that was a very long trip due to an accident between Carlisle & Dalston. Anyway - we've at least worked out what sort of artificial tree she doesn't like :rofl: She had a lovely one before that was extremely realistic but it was giving up the ghost so when we all moved she sent it to the dump.

@Grannylorraine congrats on the HS. The pie looks amazing.

@eggyg and @rebrascora i hope you both continue to feel better.

Currently battling high levels (17s) caused by extreme stress at work today. I walked out in tears tonight and met a friend. I'm dreading tomorrow.

There are many incidences of drummers singing, Ringo, Karen Carpenter and Keith Moon for starters...
Roger Taylor of Queen also has a very good voice.

Really sorry to hear you have had such a stressful day at work @freesia but pleased you have met up with a friend for some moral support afterwards. If you are driven to tears by work, then that suggests that your manager is not doing a good job. Is there anyone you can talk to at work about it? You have been stressed for so long, it really isn't right!

Really sorry to hear you have had such a stressful day at work @freesia but pleased you have met up with a friend for some moral support afterwards. If you are driven to tears by work, then that suggests that your manager is not doing a good job. Is there anyone you can talk to at work about it? You have been stressed for so long, it really isn't right!
I've spoken to a couple of people at work but like everywhere, we are short staffed, no funding but expected to do more and more each day. This morning i hadn't even got to my room before 3 people had said they needed me to do things. I asked when as theres no spare minute in my timetable. I'm usually there about 45 mins before my paid time but from now on i'm going in bang on time.

I've spoken to a couple of people at work but like everywhere, we are short staffed, no funding but expected to do more and more each day. This morning i hadn't even got to my room before 3 people had said they needed me to do things. I asked when as theres no spare minute in my timetable. I'm usually there about 45 mins before my paid time but from now on i'm going in bang on time.
Good for you! If you aren't there early then they can't ask you to do more during that time at least.
Sadly they won't look at fixing things until it is completely broken and the wheel comes off, which is so wrong. If everyone just keeps giving more and more, it just limps along and things are worse for everyone.

So, that was a very long trip due to an accident between Carlisle & Dalston. Anyway - we've at least worked out what sort of artificial tree she doesn't like :rofl: She had a lovely one before that was extremely realistic but it was giving up the ghost so when we all moved she sent it to the dump.
You could try Hayes at Ambleside they do some stunners, second mortgage needed! The last time I was there I saw one for a mere £1700! 😱

Strangely when I get to sounds and alarm tone I just see custom & standard but I can't actually go anywhere from there. I wonder whether it's because I'm on the free trial?
I wouldn’t think so. Are you iPhone or android? I’ve just tried on my iPhone and I only have those same choices. I’m on the very high pitched one! It certainly gets your attention.

Good morning everyone

BG 5.5

Today I walk to my eye appointment (and back, if I have the energy). Thank goodness it has finally stopped raining and is not quite so cold!!!

And later on keyboard practice for next Sunday when I will be playing.

Tea time Chicken Kiev and a few chips, nice.

Have a great day today whatever you are doing

Good morning - 8.0

My mocks mostly went well, I think.
Annual review today.

Have a great day everyone

I’ve got free tickets to the Cake and Bake Show for today. I can’t think that it’ll be targeting low carb baking but if I can’t find anything else to do today I might go anyway just to marvel at the rubbish for sale.

Back