Group 7-day waking average?

My youngest daughter had a cheese wedding cake as her husband is allergic to eggs ( and chicken).
Which allergy came first though?!

A few months ago somebody suggested Cheesies which are 0 carbs per 20g packet. I thought I would try them but they were actually not very nice and they were pretty expensive.
I had the misguided thought of trying them too. I’ve not put a more disgusting thing in my mouth ever I think.

Sensor fell off over night and still in bed so no morning reading for me today.

Das Rheingold last night was good. I saw the ENO production earlier this year and hated that and although it’s clearly never going to be one of my favourite operas this production was great.

CCC to follow probably later today.

Covid booster this morning.

Good morning 7.1 which is high for me - no idea as didn't pig out yesterday and went to bed at 6.30 as feeling rather wobbly,headachey etc. Wheezing chest and runny nose suggests a passing bug has stopped by to infect me.

Very nippy this morning - blue sky with big show clouds - good visibility.

Have a good day folks.

Morning all. Bit of an unusually wobbly night for me, including some 4am skittles for a 4.2.

7.2 when my alarm went off

Sorry to hear about you sensor :(

Thanks for the reminder to book booster! Had a text invite about a week ago.

Morning all. 🙂 6.7 here.

Busy day today - first stop, phone the dr’s surgery to find out why their new online appointment facility isn’t working. I just don’t have time to listen to “you’re no. 42 in the queue” at 8am, 8.05, 8.10...only to be told “sorry, the queue is now closed” 15 (long, Muzak-filled) mins later. 😎

Today’s highlight’ll be Welsh choir later - we’re singing at a local food festival over the weekend. At 10.30am! I hope the stall orders are up for a singalong, cos I can’t imagine there’ll be many foodie punters at time of the morning. Proper foodies are still posting pics of their breakfast on Instagram at that time of day, surely?

Morning all

5.3 today, so pleased with that, Yoga this eveNing, feel very tired and achy at the moment, I went to bed at 8pm last night and switched the alarm off this morning. Getting my COVID booster next week, when I take mum along, ours is a walk in clinic on a Tuesday or Thursday which are the days I go round to mum’s. Earliest I could get flu jabbed booked with GP was 21st October.

@Gwynn - congratulations on another HS, and Hope eye surgery goes well.

A near miss for me too with 5.3. 🙂

I've put the heating on for the first time in ages. :D

Dez

Dez
I haven’t even put a duvet in the cover yet!

Good morning everyone! 4.2 today for me after a very flat fish overnight around 4. Can’t complain at that!

Congratulations @Gwynn on your HS and good luck for Friday with your eye op!

@Lily123 - Happy Diaversary 🙂

Have a good day everyone!

5.6 on this lovely, sunny Berkshire morning with blue sky all around and barely a cloud in sight. Cool though - only 10 degrees when I went to get the newspapers. A nice day is no more than we deserve after yesterday's downpours. Virtually non-stop rain and strong winds after lunch, and monsoon-like during the evening. We lost our satellite signal three or four times while watching the Man Utd game. Hope no one's had to do any mopping up.

Swim day but it'll be the bus as there are no cars available, my wife and our eldest both being in the office today. I could borrow our youngest's car - I'm insured to drive it - but wouldn't do so without asking, and he won't be up and about when I need to leave. Anyway, it's not a problem as the bus stop is at the bottom of our road and it's only a five-minute walk to the pool from where I get off.

@Gwynn congrats on the HS and hope your surgery goes well tomorrow

@Lily123 happy diaversary

Whatever your plans have a good day.

Haven't had an invite from my surgery yet so went onto the NHS booking site and made a booking for next Friday. We're not around next week until then.

I'm having it at my surgery....!!!

Haven't had an invite from my surgery yet so went onto the NHS booking site and made a booking for next Friday. We're not around next week until then.

I'm having it at my surgery....!!!
Same here. No official invite so went to the NHS booking site.

09:06 BS 5.7 🙂 That very quickly rose a mmol, because I had breakfast pronto, by the time I had my Wheetabix! Tried out a half tsp of honey with the cardboard tasting Wheetabix that’s getting to me now: only because BS is lower today; really lifted the taste! If BS isn’t too high, I’m thinking I tried a touch of Twinings drinking chocolate or Tesco cinnamon dusting, which is cinnamon icing sugar, as well as honey for a bit of variety? Wheetabix is a staple now & the cardboard taste is getting to me!:rofl:

A Very Good Morning to you all & have a Wonderful Day! 😉

Left message with DSN & will still stick in 76 tresiba at midday: unlikely to get back to me by then; today’s a good day, yesterday was bad, & with a lower start the whole day will be easier? :confused:

Dez
I haven’t even put a duvet in the cover yet!
I’m thinking I needed heating this morning & last night too: ok when under the duvet; cold when not! So, it’ll be hot water bottles under the duvet tonight! Shivering Smiley Covered In Icicles emjoi!

My almond flour was £15 in holland n barrat or £6.99 in Grape so i went for Grape still more expensive than SR or plain. i don't use it too quickly so its okay but its not the best expense wise.
That's the expensive Keto Ground almonds. You only need ordinary ground almonds. Aldi used to be the cheapest, but not looked recently. At present H&B have 3 x 350g bags on a 3 for 2 basis. So 1050g works out at £10.98. On the other hand Grape Tree have a kilo for £9.69 which works out at 96p per 100g which is about as good as it gets with ground almonds.

i wanted it finer so wanted flour . small h and b did not have your offer. Never seen them in Aldi will look next visit

Back