Group 7-day waking average?

Morning all and 5.4 for me.

Reduced basal by two units yesterday evening. Spiked to 13 at bed time but quickly subsided and a flat line thereafter. I think there's some timing issues to sort out. Total reduction of 9 units in the last fortnight.

Have a good day everyone.

Morning all - very unsettled weather - whatever I decide to wear will be wrong!

5.3 this morning. Wish I could claim a flatfish but unfortunately it's a repeat of yesterday's descending hill. I'd say too much basal, but unless I can tame the spike after dinner then I'm leaving it alone!

Off to meet 4 friends in town this afternoon - need to pop into the chinese shop as last night's dinner, prawns in Oyster and Spring Onion sauce with stir fried veggies used up my Chinese sauces.

@Lucyr very glad you had a positive appointment with the DSN at last.

@MikeyBikey very well done on the HS. Since @ColinUK hasn't come up with anything yet will this do?
home-lift-ThyssenKrup-2000x1595.jpg

Morning all.

Grey day and windy as well, and after a horrendous time getting to sleep last night I have just woke up, well 15 minutes ago to a 6.1 which I’m surprised at as l’ve had nowt to eat since six
last night.

Have a good day everyone.

Good morning! 4'7 today, 5'6 when I got up and making breakfast.

Plan today is an hour long walk that I enjoy but always seems to make me hypo. To prevent this I had some extra carbs with breakfast and dropped one unit of my Levemir (I almost forgot to have any!). Scanned when I was "ready to go" and was in a stable 8'8 which seemed great to start the walk. Of course then I went to the loo quick, added a couple more "just in cases" to my backpack and actually left the house 20 minutes later. Scanned again after the first corner and...5.0 with vertical down arrow! What the...?!? Libre tends to overestimate the drop when I am walking, but I had one Dextro tab for peace of mind.

Weather is also a bit unpredictable today, but I am stubborn today and refuse to stay home. I am prepared for everything with jacket, raincoat, sunglasses and sunscreen, and wearing my trusted waterproof walking boots. So far is dry and intermittent sun, although quite windy. I'll most likely be taking the bus back home. Especially cause I plan to complete the day with lunch in the other town and shopping in their Lidl, which is conveniently located next to the bus station 😎

@MikeyBikey hows about this for a cool HS house with room for family and friends

worlds-best-igloo-hotels-Hotel-de-Glace-Canada.jpg

Forgot to check in yesterday.😳 Just before 11:00 BS 7.4 & today just before 10:30 BS 6.9. Both times rising quickly to 10’s when I was vertical to take tresiba, now 76, &meds but, went back down to 9’s when eating breakfast.

A Very G’day Mates to you all & have a Wonderful Day! 😉

You can skip the rest if you want as it’s about cdrama! 😉

Just finished watching, as live as I can get & had to patiently wait for each new episode to come up, the second part of “Go Princess Go” about Qi Sheng & Zhang Peng Peng’s daughter Qi Pa called “The Princess and the Werewolf” that I enjoyed even more! 😛😎 It took 8 years to make which is unusual in the world of cdrama & preproduction started 3 years after the airing of “Go Princess Go” in 2018: started airing on 20/07/2023; just finished 09/08/2023. While the first was a low budget, low production values project that became a surprise huge hit, this second one was definitely a very high budget, very high production values project &, inevitably I suppose, a more hyped up affair BUT, I got to hear about the first one which I would otherwise have missed: I started this one, TPATW, & while waiting for the episodes to come up; I watched the previous one, GPG! 😛 The difference is very obvious in the set designs, costumes & just whole look of it!😎

“The Princess and the Werewolf” while it starts in the same world as “Go Princess Go” is actually, in the main, set in a different parallel fantasy world. In that other world Kui Mu Lang (Lang means wolf) is the King of The Beast Clan, humans with animal ancestry & characteristics. KML is a man by day & a werewolf by night because he’s transfusing his own internal energy force, Qi, into a hidden, in his palace bed chamber, Holy spring that’s the water source for everyone in The Beast Clan. That Holy spring water is keeping everyone alive from an outbreak of plague that happened hundreds of years ago & has never abated: all the previous Kings had to do this, never having a long lifespan, when their Qi starts depleting from the constant transfusions & their appearance changes they wore cloaked hoods & masks. Five years previously, when he first started changing into a werewolf, he tried to change his fate by getting “The Holy Pearl” but, his younger brother staged a coup & he lost it. Heavily injured he opened up a portal into Qi Pa’s world, Daxia, to escape & she, as a 15 year old was climbing a tree at the time, landed on top of him, knocking the wind out of him & he lost his grasp of The Holy Pearl. It goes down into QP’s throat & she swallows it! That was all told in flashback exposition.

Now for the proper start of the drama. KML, as a handsome during the day, has been going in & out of Daxia for the past five years looking for the girl with The Holy Pearl that he lost.

QP, now 20, is urged by her aunt, now The Empress, to marry & she’s “not bothered”, about it in the least so, leaving it up to her aunt to pick someone as she goes off horse riding! She, despite being urged not to, picks an untamed stallion to ride, loses control of it & is thrown from the horse. But, KML catches her as she loses consciousness. He can sense The Holy Pearl inside her: finally found that girl; heard QP’s guards calling for her & knows where to find her now at The Palace of Daxia.

Later that night KML, as a werewolf wearing a cloaked hood & mask, sneaks into the palace, kidnaps QP & brings her back to The Beast Clan. KML is going to marry QP & try to get her to fall in love with him as the only only way to get The Holy Pearl out of someone is through a “True Love’s Kiss”!

KML planned to woo QP in his handsome persona by day BUT, QP ruined that by finding the secret hidden spring in his bedchamber that night & saw his werewolf form. So, KML had to adopt two persona’s: as a handsome body guard Li Xiong by day; werewolf Kui Mu Lang at night.

So, that starts the opposition of two forces: KML’s insistence on marrying QP & not letting her go until she does; QP’s determination in escaping, to get back to Daxia & NOT marrying KML!

KML was only focused on marrying & getting QP to love him for The Holy Pearl through a “True Love’s Kiss” at first but, can’t help falling for QP as he gets to know her! QP is her mother’s daughter: a very modern girl with ways from the 21st century; always surprising him beyond his imagination &, as he put it to QP herself, as ebullient as the sun! Before QP, KML has only known duty & sacrifice in keeping the people of The Beast Clan alive!

It takes QP longer to fall for LX, at first, & start to notice the similarities between KML at night & LX during the day!

Of course, QP eventually finds out that LX & KML are the same person & they’re separated briefly before she forgives him. But, not before another attempted coup by KML’s younger brother before they get their “Happily Ever After” ending!

I enjoyed it a lot: just as funny as the first one; with a bit more romance! 😛

It’s 30 episodes with 18 currently subtitled on youtube, it’s a slower schedule, or you can watch the whole lot that’s subtitled on “myasiantv” where I watched it

Good morning everyone.

Up at 4am (my usual time), bathed, meds sorted, supplements sorted, meals all sorted and its now 7am! Mind you I had a break in the middle of it all to do some labels for the church sound system (great fun this brother label maker but it does go through the label cartridges quickly).

And at 4am...

BG 5.5
Pulse 53
BP 123/78

Today, church, exercise, practice. Oh, I am manning the sound desk at the church this morning too.

Have a great day today whatever you are doing

@MikeyBikey another 'super cool' achievement so here's another even super cooler house

426b8214e0c9f85bf3b6532db556b528.jpg

Morning all. A big fat cheaty 5.2 for me today. I say cheaty because I feel a bit dehydrated, and I’m clearly on the way up from a big compression low (I woke up with my Libre arm wedged under me. I had clearly been dropping all night, but had 2 jelly babies at 4am, where the kink in the graph is, and would normally have levelled out in the 6s after that).
IMG_1528.jpeg

Morning

4.9 today, going for a walk a bit later, might add a few minutes running in, still coughing but much improved health wise, which is good as this is over 2 weeks now. Then off to my grandauter who was 5 yesterday,

congratulations on your HS to @MikeyBikey and @Robin

Morning. 6.5 and a unicorn.

Nice morning so far but rain is waiting in the wings.

Plans today; tiding the house before going away tomorrow. I know we’ll be back Wednesday evening but I can’t bear coming home to a mess. Otherwise a nice peaceful day to prepare for the chaos the next three days will bring. I’ve been really organised and arranged for the other two sets of grandparents to have the girls on Friday, as that’s usually our day for childcare, so at least we’ll have a chance to rest and recover. :rofl:

Well done @MikeyBikey on another HS. Hat trick tomorrow? Congratulations also to @Robin on achieving the perfect waking number, dehydrated or not.

Have a good day all.

5.2 after a lie in and and poor night’s sleep! First morning reading for a while. Definitely no DP for me!

Maybe today we’ll walk the city walls off Dubrovnik.

Back