Group 7-day waking average?

Good moaning! Woke about an hour perspiring (at school is was drummed into me."gentleman do not sweat bur perspire whilst the ladies glow", a bit shakey with slightly blurred vision to a 3.7. The phantom pain in the background wasn't helping!

Treated and now 6.1and struggling with Quordle!

Dawn just breaking with heavy grey skies. Hopefully DP not lurking!

Screenshot_20230728_034517_com.freestylelibre.app.gb.jpg

Looking at the ridiculous day my DF gave me yesterday I’m well chuffed with this…

And no I don’t know what I’m doing right but I’m rolling with it.

Lunch yesterday was ridiculously high in carbs and was very indulgent. Last night I slept atrociously. I was awake for most of it writing things that I was ruminating on down.
Some will coalesce into topics I’ll take to therapy, some will just sit and I’m come back to them from time to time and see if I’m feeling/thinking the same after some time.

IMG_1007.png

Morning all and back in sunny ( sort of) Cumbria. 7.8 on the Libre and 7.4 on the meter. Looking at the Libre graph I was nearing 12 about 1/2am. After yesterday’s mega highs, see my separate thread re this, I’m hoping today will be better. Tummy behaved itself through the night and I didn’t get any cramps although lower back is a bit achy, that could just be old age! Back to normal today, ie loads of kids, but in my own home, eating my own food, and being able to pre bolus.

Congrats @ColinUK on another HS, think we need a medal emoji! :D

Have a fab Friday.

Good morning everyone

BG 4.8

Today the audition. I hope it goes well nothing else on my mind right now. I have decided that it will br enjoyable, fun even...better than being stressed, nervous, worried.

@ColinUK Your HS's are flying in thick and fast. My builders are struggling to keep up but they assure me that your house will be finished by tea time...

4.jpg

Have a great day today whatever you are doing

Looking at the ridiculous day my DF gave me yesterday I’m well chuffed with this…

And no I don’t know what I’m doing right but I’m rolling with it.

Lunch yesterday was ridiculously high in carbs and was very indulgent. Last night I slept atrociously. I was awake for most of it writing things that I was ruminating on down.
Some will coalesce into topics I’ll take to therapy, some will just sit and I’m come back to them from time to time and see if I’m feeling/thinking the same after some time.

View attachment 26891
Congratulations on this.

Up much earlier than usual today. Went to the bathroom at 3 o'clock and then lay awake for the next 3 hours before deciding that I might as well get up. Strange, as I slept really well the night before. Put the kettle on and tested - 5.3, so missed back-to-back HSs by a whisker yet again. I clearly need to uncover the secret formula that @ColinUK uses.

I was wrong about the pool yesterday. It wasn't as busy as Tuesday. Only a handful of teenagers in, and none of them in the slow lane where I and the regular oldies swim, so I was able to do my 20 lengths unhindered. Decided to stop off at our favourite cafe afterwards for a coffee and one of their BLTs then picked up a few things from Waitrose before catching the bus home and getting back to the cricket.

Friday is Big Shop day and I would normally try and get that done and dusted before the cricket starts at 11 o'clock, but this morning it's the Lionesses v Denmark first in the Women's World Cup so looks like I'll be glued to the tv until lunchtime.

Enjoy your Friday.

Up much earlier than usual today. Went to the bathroom at 3 o'clock and then lay awake for the next 3 hours before deciding that I might as well get up. Strange, as I slept really well the night before. Put the kettle on and tested - 5.3, so missed back-to-back HSs by a whisker yet again. I clearly need to uncover the secret formula that @ColinUK uses.

I was wrong about the pool yesterday. It wasn't as busy as Tuesday. Only a handful of teenagers in, and none of them in the slow lane where I and the regular oldies swim, so I was able to do my 20 lengths unhindered. Decided to stop off at our favourite cafe afterwards for a coffee and one of their BLTs then picked up a few things from Waitrose before catching the bus home and getting back to the cricket.

Friday is Big Shop day and I would normally try and get that done and dusted before the cricket starts at 11 o'clock, but this morning it's the Lionesses v Denmark first in the Women's World Cup so looks like I'll be glued to the tv until lunchtime.

Enjoy your Friday.

I will be following the F1. It's a Sprint weekend that I find rather irrelevant but it's owned by Yanks abd that gave us this WWW (wrestling not interweb) nonsense. The worse thing I find about watching or listening to any sport are the majority of commentators and pundits. Last week they got over excited when towards the end of the race when it looked like Lewis might catch Checo in 3rd by the last lap. They seemed to forget that you then need to overtake and the place would not been given up easily and on that noddy go-kart track (should be dropped) opportunities are rare.

Morning all,6.9 here, had a flatfish all night, but made the mistake of getting out of bed and going to the loo before swiping the Libre, and have had a massive foot on the floor rise.
View attachment 26893
And now I’m thinking of Monty Python and that massive foot!

Morning all. I woke to this

1690527699416.png
I had a lovely, relaxing day yesterday, sewing and chatting with a friend. Today is housework, washing, ironing, meeting a friend for a quick coffee then back home to pack for my holiday.

Congrats on the HS @ColinUK.
@eggyg I'm glad you're feeling better
@Gwynn i hope your audition goes ok.
@Lanny congrats on your first flat fish.

Have a good day everyone.

Morning all. I woke to this

View attachment 26899
I had a lovely, relaxing day yesterday, sewing and chatting with a friend. Today is housework, washing, ironing, meeting a friend for a quick coffee then back home to pack for my holiday.

Congrats on the HS @ColinUK.
@eggyg I'm glad you're feeling better
@Gwynn i hope your audition goes ok.
@Lanny congrats on your first flat fish.

Have a good day everyone.
You sound as if your cold is getting better. Good too that you had a great day.
Congratulations on the HS . Happy house cleaning and packing . Have a very well deserved holiday. Enjoy.

Good morning - 7.8 at 8:00

Off home today, went to Old Wardour Castle yesterday

What’s disconcerting is when I realised the kids born in the year I started secondary will be in nursery from September 😱

Congrats to @freesia & @ColinUK on the HSs. A 6.0 for me this morning. 🙂

Dez

Good morning - 7.8 at 8:00

Off home today, went to Old Wardour Castle yesterday

What’s disconcerting is when I realised the kids born in the year I started secondary will be in nursery from September 😱
Oh you young thing you!

Back