Group 7-day waking average?

thought I’d post this from my coming to an end sensor in about 4/5 hours of my progress:-

IMG_1244.png

And estimated although, how accurate can it be I don’t know, A1c is 72 which is certainly better than 31st May’s 92 AND I was changing all of my insulin doses so, I can definitely do better! 🙂

thought I’d post this from my coming to an end sensor in about 4/5 hours of my progress:-

View attachment 26861

And estimated although, how accurate can it be I don’t know, A1c is 72 which is certainly better than 31st May’s 92 AND I was changing all of my insulin doses so, I can definitely do better! 🙂
Keep up the good work. It is good to be able to see a trend.

Ignore the headline number and look at the average over the last 24hrs

Oh and unicorn flatfish…
IMG_0999.jpeg

Good morning. 6.6

Thick cloud and very low visibility - end of garden only in sight.

Had a bad day yesterday - only productive effort was delivering Fred the pc to the repair shop to see if they can fix his inability to find his operating system. I have my doubts as they are not the smartest cookies in the box.

Have found a good home for the chickens - leaving Friday. One less job to do on bad days. Not really worth the effort as not mad keen on eggs - I usually give 20 or so eggs a week away and eat 3.

Hope everyone doing well.

Morning all from a very murky Manchester. 7.1 when I woke at 5.30.

Had a better night thank goodness after a not so good day. Wasn’t feeling 100% after the previous night’s shenanigans but I still wanted to go out on our planned walk to Salford Quays. It was quite a hike, not mileage wise but it was very warm and I felt clammy and had lower back pain and a crampy tummy. I kept having to find places to sit down but we eventually got to The Lowry. It was full of families as there was a Julia Donaldson exhibition (The Gruffalo, Room on the Broom, Stickman etc) It was in the same gallery as the LS Lowry exhibition and we had to queue with all the kids! Got to the top of the escalator and the member of staff was obviously on automatic pilot and asked if we were here for Julia Donaldson or Lowry! TBF I love the Gruffalo, so we did have a quick wander through after seeing the Lowry paintings. Bought a couple of prints and had lunch in their cafe. It was nice to sit down. Felt a bit better and we wandered around the Quays and Media City. It was ok but it’s not the fells or the Highlands is it? I’ve tried to take some interesting urban photos but it’s not easy. Got back to hotel about 5. I didn’t feel so good and my Libre alarm went off, I really didn’t want to eat but I had some Cheddars ( reluctantly) and it slowly went up. Mr Eggy had a sandwich from Sainsbury’s for his tea, I had nothing. Mr Eggy wanted us to go home and if we’d had the car I probably would have but it was too much hassle so watched Corrie and the final of Sewing Bee and went to sleep. Had more stomach and lower back pains through the night and still having them. Train at 12.30 and we don’t need to checkout until 12 so I’ll have a bit of toast or something light for breakfast and chill out. It hasn’t been the break we’d hoped for but apart from not getting to the Northern Quarter, which we were going to do after The Lowry, it’s been ok. We walked 5 miles on Tuesday and 7 miles yesterday so have seen quite a lot of the city.

Have good day all.
Here’s some of my take on urban photography.

Attachments

• EA81BC6B-960C-4A67-9DF0-727C2E6C37C6.jpeg
    EA81BC6B-960C-4A67-9DF0-727C2E6C37C6.jpeg
    88.7 KB · Views: 11
  • 9BEAF79C-F31F-4EBF-8044-84191F8C752A.jpeg
    9BEAF79C-F31F-4EBF-8044-84191F8C752A.jpeg
    76.5 KB · Views: 11
  • 850890FB-714D-4EE6-9A4F-092A019559CE.jpeg
    850890FB-714D-4EE6-9A4F-092A019559CE.jpeg
    75.7 KB · Views: 10
  • 36B314F8-126D-4998-A00D-299B3FBB0B42.jpeg
    36B314F8-126D-4998-A00D-299B3FBB0B42.jpeg
    99.3 KB · Views: 11
  • 84B0A48E-D604-4228-A98F-D5E50C9E13B9.jpeg
    84B0A48E-D604-4228-A98F-D5E50C9E13B9.jpeg
    51.3 KB · Views: 11
  • 67E155B7-0485-45A6-AFAB-BF1393A93FCC.jpeg
    67E155B7-0485-45A6-AFAB-BF1393A93FCC.jpeg
    71.9 KB · Views: 11
  • B486DC6D-E5BA-464B-8858-D5A6CCEF2CE5.jpeg
    B486DC6D-E5BA-464B-8858-D5A6CCEF2CE5.jpeg
    77 KB · Views: 11
  • 2D7361AF-BA0C-45CC-92BB-0C6F5B2D5012.jpeg
    2D7361AF-BA0C-45CC-92BB-0C6F5B2D5012.jpeg
    74.9 KB · Views: 11
  • 34C696A0-45DC-4B18-9C14-FB1F6203ECCE.jpeg
    34C696A0-45DC-4B18-9C14-FB1F6203ECCE.jpeg
    44.1 KB · Views: 11
Good morning everyone

Well after a stressful day I decided to blow my diet and ate all sorts of stuff that I shouldn't. I enjoyed it all! Way too many calories. Way too many carbs.

BG this morning....4.3 go figure!

Today a final day of keyboard practice befors tomorrows audition. It's gonna be fun.

Just put the bins out. Hmm it is drizzling. Actually I like being out in the rain. Fed the squirrels that live in our roof.

Have a great day today whatever you are doing

Morning all, 5.6 here. It seems to have stopped raining, hope it lasts, I’m sneaking an extra ride this morning. It’s stubble field season. Every year after harvest, we are allowed to canter over the fields until they are replanted. Which these days can happen in as little as a couple of weeks, so we are making the most of it.

Morning all. 9.9 and a spike overnight, probably as a result of the cold meds and the peanuts i had to stop a drop...i maybe had a bit too many but they were hard to resist. At least the snuffly cold feeling has gone so far, hopefully the meds did their work and i've managed to kill it off. I slept most of the day yesterday and had a good sleep last night so that ptobably helped as well.

I have a friend coming round today for a "craft day", we are going to be doing some sewing by hand (well, trying anyway). Then i'm picking mum up who is coming around for dinner tonight

@Nayshiftin, don't get wound up when you're not getting the numbers you want. As others have said, it takes time to bring your levels down. Its very easy to get annoyed and frustrated because you are doing everything you can and levels still aren't right. We all feel like that from time to time, i know i do. All you can do is your best every day. Don't look at others levels and compare yours to theirs, we are all very different. Just do the best for you, you'll get there. Its still early days for you (i think?) as well.

Have a good day everyone.

Good morning. 5'4 on new sensor, 6'2 on finger prick.

Yesterday was not my day. My man came over and I felt quite down after he went home. The rail strike might affect my plans for next weekend. A salt grinder opened/broke down and all the little rocks went over my dinner. I waited the standard hour for my new Libre to start and I got a message I've never seen before "sensor not found, if your sensor is loose from skin replace, if not try again". So had to wait another hour to start. Sigh...

I didn't feel better this morning after only 5 hours of sleep (self inflicted). Luckily it's looking a bit better now. Got a refund from a double charge in Prague which I thought I couldn't recover, and plans for the weekend are not cancelled (tho my train could still be affected). Fingers crossed today goes well.

Have a lovely day, people.

A nice round 5 for me this morning. 🙂

Dez

Morning all. 9.9 and a spike overnight, probably as a result of the cold meds and the peanuts i had to stop a drop...i maybe had a bit too many but they were hard to resist. At least the snuffly cold feeling has gone so far, hopefully the meds did their work and i've managed to kill it off. I slept most of the day yesterday and had a good sleep last night so that ptobably helped as well.

I have a friend coming round today for a "craft day", we are going to be doing some sewing by hand (well, trying anyway). Then i'm picking mum up who is coming around for dinner tonight

@Nayshiftin, don't get wound up when you're not getting the numbers you want. As others have said, it takes time to bring your levels down. Its very easy to get annoyed and frustrated because you are doing everything you can and levels still aren't right. We all feel like that from time to time, i know i do. All you can do is your best every day. Don't look at others levels and compare yours to theirs, we are all very different. Just do the best for you, you'll get there. Its still early days for you (i think?) as well.

Have a good day everyone.
Thanks

Good morning - 8.5 at 8:20

Visited Lacock Abbey yesterday, the home of photography and some of the filming for the Philosophers Stone

IMG_2877.jpegIMG_2866.jpeg

Back