Group 7-day waking average?

5.7 yesterday and a 4.2 today.

Palm arrived yesterday, thank goodness! Had reduced my breakfast bolus to account for digging a hole for the palm! Of course this needed two holes digging as once in the ground we decided it needed to come over a bit in the bed. Oh well, all good exercise! Really pleased with the result and now wondering about planting the potted palm into the ground, which will be a lot harder as the ground by the pond is rock solid.

Off to visit parents this morning and then maybe a garden centre to try and find a suitable front door plant for the pot there.

Here’s the new addition :

IMG_2627.jpeg

Hope everyone has a great Sunday!

Good morning. 5.7.

Slept in after a poor night - muscles in back seem permanently torn or cramped. Tedious.

Grey overcast morning. Need to get the strimmer out and edge the lawns pre-mow but not sure I can summon up the necessary go.

Hope everyone having a good day.

Morning all and 6.6 for me.

Had to supply copies of passports yesterday to get our visas for the USA sorted. Apparently we are artists of international renown. I hadn't realised how low the bar was set for that category

Have a good day everyone

Good morning all. 7.9 @ 6.20am. 🙂 Going to my youngest sisters today for dinner and colour in. I leave the felts and book there otherwise I'd be spending hours here and not doing any reading, gardening or watching the idiot lantern. Whatever I am doing which is enjoyable I want to be doing it forever. Definitely on the spectrum. 🙄 It takes me ages to get out of the shower. :rofl:

Good morning
another 6.9 for me today

My sister came to see us yesterday which was great,

Hope everyone has a great day

12.7 today - revenge of the pasta.
I did split my bolus and things were looking okay but the rise is in line with all fast acting wearing off so guess it wasn't quite done yet.

A bit of drama, so far, today already! 🙄 Midday alarm woke me & 12:07 BS 5.8!🙂 SO RELIEVED! After the day I had yesterday! Stuck in my tresiba & meds before getting a new box of needles as I’d used the last one! That’s when I realised that was the last box I’d been using all week & being unwell, a bit muddled headed, it didn’t twig in my brain!😳 So, what to do? I called my SIL, also type 2 on insulin, to borrow some needles. She brought them over & checked they fitted my pen & I stuck a DP bust & half oatcake as BS rose a bit waiting for the needles 12:54 BS 6.3. They’re off for their weekly sunday brunch at McDonald’s in Coleraine & asked me if I want a burger when they get back? I said yes please: can’t remember the last I had such ambrosia; asked for a chicken burger & fries! It’s a naughty Happy Meal that’ll cheer me up a bit!:confused::D

As to the tail end of yesterday: it took me until 01:31 after I fell asleep, from exhaustion, & just jerked awake to test BS 6.8. JUST about 4 hours after the last correction. Still felt a bit rough & I’d been hungry for so long anyway I decided to see if tresiba would hold me steady & keep testing every hour until I HAVE to eat OR even fall asleep again? So, 02:27 BS 5.0 & 03:22 BS 5.0 & I HAD to eat so, a guessed/hopeful 48NR for a can of soup to drop off more or less straight afterwards.

A Very G’day Mates & have a Wonderful Day! 😉

I’m not feeling as bad as yesterday so, I’m hoping not to have to use as much NR, even for the McDonald’s: with all the corrections yesterday’s ramen ended up with a total of 110NR; only 20 less than the before! But, today is another day & have to gauge what I need according to how I feel & I was thinking libre can’t really help me with that; it’s all mainly instinct from past experience in guessing! But, the arrows might help to see what way my BS is going? :confused:

Afternoon all. I woke to a 3.7 after an overnight correction from a spike to 11. Libre said i was 4.5 but i knew it wasn't right, i was too dizzy when i got out of bed.

Driving back home from our weekend away soon. Back to the reality of work. Oh how i wish i could retire now.

I hope you're all having a good day.

Good morning/moaning! Woke up with cramp in my left foot so tried stretching until I remembered "Opps,, no left foot '!" and that I hadn't taken my late evening Gabapentin. So it's out of bed for a Gabapentin and visit to the small room picking up my phone thinking "Who's messaging me now?" Twas the Low Glucose Alarm so it's 3 x JB and back to bed only to realise I had forgotten the Gabapentin again. But is it age, low BG or pain that made me forget?

Oh and my scan gave 4.2 going down!

Can't report on weather as it is dark!

Good morning Monday
HS today
it’s been a long time since I produced one

Have a great day everybody 😎

Attachments

• IMG_2242.jpeg
    IMG_2242.jpeg
    26.8 KB · Views: 0
Good morning - 5.0

Have a great day everyone

Good morning/moaning! Woke up with cramp in my left foot so tried stretching until I remembered "Opps,, no left foot '!" and that I hadn't taken my late evening Gabapentin. So it's out of bed for a Gabapentin and visit to the small room picking up my phone thinking "Who's messaging me now?" Twas the Low Glucose Alarm so it's 3 x JB and back to bed only to realise I had forgotten the Gabapentin again. But is it age, low BG or pain that made me forget?

Oh and my scan gave 4.2 going down!

Can't report on weather as it is dark!

Good morning UK time rather than Kabul timing! 🙂 Looks like it crept up slightly but then back down to 4.9!

Now I can see something it's a mixed sky with sunny areas. Off to podiatry after 9:00.

7.1 for me today. No alarms overnight even with increased basal, but I did have to get up a few times with the dog as she seems to have a bit of an off tummy and was very restless. Have a good Monday/week everyone!

It's a sunny start here in Berkshire but showers are forecast for this afternoon and, like yesterday, it's going to be cool and windy. Garden furniture has stayed covered for a week now. Weather's even less kind for my wife and our youngest over in Denmark - they're due to get thunderstorms this afternoon.

After missing out on an HS hat-trick I'm flirting with another one with a 5.3 this morning following a 5.1 yesterday. Come on, DF - stop teasing.

Oh so close in the cricket, so a must-win in the 3rd Test starting Thursday at Headingly. In the meantime it's Day 1 of Wimbledon today. I don't think we currently have any potential champions but it would be nice to see some Brits at least make it into the second week.

Some household and garden chores to attend to this morning, leaving me free to watch the tennis this afternoon.

Congrats on landing an HS @goodybags

Fingers crossed that Podiatry goes well @MikeyBikey

Hope the Monday blues clear quickly and everyone has a good start to the week.

Morning all. 🙂 7.0 here.

Chilly out there. Work, then some time to myself today. Dealing with Insulet has messed with my mojo! 😱 I need to re-group, so I’ll pop up to Narberth and have a nice relaxing coffee...ah, I feel better already. Happy Monday, folks. 🙂

Back