Group 7-day waking average?

Good morning 8.1 today
yesterday was 6.9 as was Friday

We did loads of unpacking & sorting out yesterday, we’ve been sleeping in our bungalow for 10 days now
and slowly getting a bit organised, whist singing living in a cardboard box…:rofl:

The bungalow is far from finished but quite comfortable the flooring is being fitted tomorrow which will be good.

I’m in hospital tomorrow, for my long awaited ankle fusion surgery
I should be getting my ankle fettled / fixed then let out of hospital following a three night stay, I’ve never looked forward to surgery but after what this ankle has put me through the last few years I am.

Have a fabulous day everybody 😎

Good morning - 5.2

About half way done with my poster on diabetes for biology- I’ve had to drop the font size twice because it’s taking up too much room!

Good morning 8.1 today
yesterday was 6.9 as was Friday

We did loads of unpacking & sorting out yesterday, we’ve been sleeping in our bungalow for 10 days now
and slowly getting a bit organised, whist singing living in a cardboard box…:rofl:

The bungalow is far from finished but quite comfortable the flooring is being fitted tomorrow which will be good.

I’m in hospital tomorrow, for my long awaited ankle fusion surgery
I should be getting my ankle fettled / fixed then let out of hospital following a three night stay, I’ve never looked forward to surgery but after what this ankle has put me through the last few years I am.

Have a fabulous day everybody 😎
Good luck with the ankle surgery

Morning all. 4.5 for me this morning. Another unicorn line and been in 100 % in range for over 24 hours now . Happy days . Got a bedlington terrier walk this morning. Luckily it's on My door step in the country park. Hope everyone is doing well and have a good day folks

Morning all, and it’s another beautiful sunny day here with a light breeze, and with a 4.7 for me today I’m happy.

@Lily123 Congrats on the HS!

You know what that means…

Let’s start off with the interesting garden…

IMG_0655.jpeg

Nice little balcony for sitting in the sun whilst you take your morning cappuccino maybe…

IMG_0657.jpeg

There’s a little bridge to the front door so you can fill the moat with piranhas or sharks and live out a Bond villain fantasy perhaps…
IMG_0656.jpeg

Nicely appointed kitchen suggestive of an ancient Italian palazzo…
IMG_0659.jpeg

And an office which you could study in. Or plot out your route to global domination.

IMG_0660.jpeg

Seven bedrooms. Only two are decorated. Scant photos of the bedrooms but here’s a shot of the waiting room to the torture chamber…
IMG_0663.jpeg

And where is today’s Special house?

Italy?

No.

France?

No

Portugal?
Nope!

Teddington. Just outside London.

IMG_0661.jpeg

I’m amazed that they managed to squeeze 7 bedrooms in there to be honest!

I’ve never seen anything like that before, except on top of my Flat White in a Costa.
In the words of Carly Simon ( I think) “Clouds in my coffee.”
I just looked up and thought what an unusual cloud, took some photos. Thought nothing more about it until Mr Eggy put the photos on an aurora/cloud group and asked about it.
Then social media just exploded with photos from all over the county. So glad I was in the right place at the right time. Probably never see it again.

Morning all, a lovely sunny Sunday. 7.0 for me.

That cloud looks like the Enterprise! I think their cloaking device is failing. 🙂

@Lily123 Congrats on the HS!

You know what that means…

Let’s start off with the interesting garden…

View attachment 25986

Nice little balcony for sitting in the sun whilst you take your morning cappuccino maybe…

View attachment 25987

There’s a little bridge to the front door so you can fill the moat with piranhas or sharks and live out a Bond villain fantasy perhaps…
View attachment 25988

Nicely appointed kitchen suggestive of an ancient Italian palazzo…
View attachment 25989

And an office which you could study in. Or plot out your route to global domination.

View attachment 25990

Seven bedrooms. Only two are decorated. Scant photos of the bedrooms but here’s a shot of the waiting room to the torture chamber…
View attachment 25991

And where is today’s Special house?

Italy?

No.

France?

No

Portugal?
Nope!

Teddington. Just outside London.

View attachment 25992

I’m amazed that they managed to squeeze 7 bedrooms in there to be honest!
I’m glad I got 6.9 today! That looks super spooky! Unless it was in Italy, Spain or France. I might consider it! 😉

Morning all, a lovely sunny Sunday. 7.0 for me.

That cloud looks like the Enterprise! I think their cloaking device is failing. 🙂
Maybe it was the Orville and someone just pressed the wrong button?

I’m glad I got 6.9 today! That looks super spooky! Unless it was in Italy, Spain or France. I might consider it! 😉
For you we can move it to somewhere near to home. Maybe Watford as that’s North. To me anyway!

Back