Group 7-day waking average?

Just a quick post for those thinking of & worrying about me. My dad passed away in HK at the end of March but, he hasn’t been the same since his bad fall, hitting his head & unconscious, back in November so, not completely unexpected unlike mum’s pretty big shock & quick passing in 2015. It hasn’t hit me as hard as I’ve since went through my sister’s passing as well in 2018.

A lot of stuff to deal with both with the HK end & UK end. There’s a lot more stuff to be dealt with as well as mum didn’t really have anything to leave whereas dad was the village’s eldest direct descendant: the Hakka village in HK is mostly, 90%, all the same family name with one common ancestor; that title now goes to my eldest brother & will pass onto his eldest son, my nephew. Going through the longer process of probate now. The HK end is longer & more stuff to deal with so, glad I’m not dealing with that. But, have to deal with the UK end.

I don’t know when I’ll be back here regularly again but, I’m ok. Just dealing with a lot of things to do with the family house in NI which will be mine after probate.
Very sorry to hear your sad news @Lanny :( Take care, and thank you for letting us know you are OK {{{{HUGS}}}}

Good early morning everyone

BG 4.8

Ready already at 5:30am to start painting but it's just a tad too dark yet. Probably 7am will have much better light AND I will have had my breakfast.

My great plans yesterday for another M&S breaded Cod for tea fell flat on its face when I discovered that they didn't have any! Stock seems a bit variable at our M&S. Still, I decided to try their breaded Plaice and I am glad that I did. It was really good and even cheaper than the Cod.

Today painting, eating, exercising, resting, being bored with the rubbish on the telly.

This painting lark, white on white, whilst my eyesight is not so good, is quite hard. I can't actually see what I am doing 🙂 oh the joys of growing older. At least I can get up and down the ladders ok !

Have a great day today whatever you are doing

IMG_0624.png

It’s not quite the same on Shuggah as that’s reading slightly below the Libre app but I’m taking the 5.2!

@Kaylz Always good to hear from you as well.
Just pop by when you can or else we worry about you!

@ColinUK an HS? Seems quite rare for you. Congratulations

prefab House in Italy turns in search of sun 1.jpg

Good morning all. 6.7 @ 6.14am lovely and bright here in sunny Cheshire. 🙂

I am so sorry for your loss @Lanny :(

Good morning. 6.3.

Lovely morning. Back still being boringly painful. Planning on pottering quietly to encourage it to calm down. Re-potting azaleas yesterday seem to have annoyd the wretched thing.

Good to hear from @Lanny and @katz although very sorry for Lanny's loss.

Hope everyone has a good weekend.

Good morning, 5.1 again! However had a long wiggly line in the red overnight (but a good night's sleep!) thus destroying my TIR. I muted alarms due to sensor inaccuracies, but it seems back on it this morning, and whilst perhaps overpredicting how low I was last night, in hindsight I was dropping fairly fast following a correction after tea based off the finger pricks I was doing - oh well!

Off to a friend's down south later to watch Eurovision, and I'm not ashamed to say it :rofl: :D

Morning all. Quite a shocking 8.6 going down on Libre, checked on meter 9.2. Don’t know what is going on with me this week. At 9pm Libre told me 5.1 straight down arrow! I never checked with meter, just had a slice of toast with peanut butter. Had an early night as I was exhausted. Read for quite a while BGs up to 7.3. Happy with that but noticed the 5.1 wasn’t on the graph! I never even got to 6. I was raging. Woke at 3, BGs 8.9. Woke at 5.30, they were 11.9! Never been that high through the night, not knowingly anyways. I haven’t taken my bolus yet as everyone is still in bed and we’ve planned a full English all together. Let’s see what happens. I don’t feel unwell, and I don’t think one slice of toast at 9pm would have caused that raise five hours later. We’ll see how the day pans out.
Talking of pans, someone is wandering about, once one is up the rest will see follow! Better get cooking!

Congratulations on the awesome foursome yesterday on your magnificent HSs, and of course the House Master @ColinUK on yours today.
Nice to see you back @Lanny but so sorry to hear your sad news. Hope all goes well with all the official stuff.

Have a good day folks, supposed to be glorious weather for us today. I’ll mostly be feeding people, Zara and daughter coming for lunch, so that makes 8 altogether. 😱

Attachments

• IMG_3082.png
    IMG_3082.png
    33.1 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_3083.png
    IMG_3083.png
    25.9 KB · Views: 5
Morning all. Woke to a 3.4! Alarm had gone off earlier and the scan said 4.9 so i had a JB to stop it dropping lower but it obviously didn't work. Juice drank and waiting for it to go up so i can have breakfast. I hope it hurries up, feeling very shaky.

Its supposed to be warm and sunny here but its grey cloud and cool atm. The plan for today is washing, cleaning then some time in the garden. Have a good day whatever you do.

@Lanny & @Kaylz it's great to hear from you both again and know that you are both ok. Sorry @Lanny for your sad loss and all the stuff you're having to deal with. I hope you both can pop in now and then just to let us you're Ok.
And well done @ColinUK on the HS. 🙂

5.9 for me today. 🙂

Dez

@harbottle As you’re in a tent then this might be appropriate…

IMG_0626.jpeg

It’s not just any bag. Inside this is a 2m dome tent.

This dome tent to be specific.

IMG_0627.jpeg

Yup it’s £6,200. It doesn’t come with staff to erect it for you either.

Morning all

another one on the 6.6 step today. Going out to eat some friends going to check trains first due to strike as only 30 mins by train but we’ll over a hour by bus, but at least it is only 2 busses if needed.

@ColinUK and @harbottle congratulations on your HS.

@Kaylz nice to hear from you and th know you are do8ng ok.

@Lanny sorry for the loss of your dad.

Back