Group 7-day waking average?

Good evening everyone! 5'3 this morning after an extremely short night of sleep, made shorter by the hour change. My afternoon nap has also been shorter than expected as the man I'm seeing came to visit and at some point I checked the time in my Libre reader instead of my phone... forgetting I didn't change the hour in said reader! Still had time to get ready for work and we enjoyed each other company for a bit longer so not complaining :D

@42istheanswer I LOVE the cheesy hot cross buns. I'd like to get a pack soon, I just need a day off because I don't have an M&S in my town. Better for my bank account!

Good morning - 8.4

Good morning Monday 6.9
(Yesterday was 6.6)

crazy busy weekend, between us (my wife & I)
stripped wallpaper from the downstairs bedroom, lounge & part the dining room the usual several layers of paint on top of woodchip or anaglypta.
I overdid it on Saturday and ankle was very painful in the evening, so yesterday took a chair over there
and I think I will be supervising more than doing,

Roofer came on Saturday however as it’s the dormer window (in a tiled roof)
thats leaking apparently I’m looking for a tiler, however one is coming either today or tomorrow.

My builder and heating engineer are both back in there today
im off to pick up some supplies then work this morning
then I have my eyes injections this afternoon

I haven’t read through the comments, as just been very busy,
have a great day everybody 😎

[QUOTE="goodybags, post: 1249218,

[/QUOTE]

Feel for you! Eye injections! (eyes watering emoji) Is it for diabetic macular oedema?

Morning all. 7.4. My visit to Fiveland was short and sweet!

It’s going to be a glorious, but chilly, day today. So we’re off to bag a Wainwright. Gowbarrow. Fabulous views of Ullswater from the top and of Aira Force. Can’t believe we’ve never done it before, it’s only 20 minutes away. Hoping the ankle will hold up, boot laces will be tied extra tight. Lots of snacks already packed, including jelly babies and Kendal Mint Cake, when in Rome and all that! 😛

Have a Happy Monday. 🙂

Morning all. 🙂 7.6 for me.

I’m not jealous at all @eggyg - Ullswater’s just stunning, and the weather’s perfect for some beautiful pics. Enjoy!

Wow, @goodybags, you’re a very busy man. 🙂

Chilly out there when I put the bin bags out just now, brrr. Do you work for M&S food advertising @Elenka_HM LOL? Okay, I’ll try them! 🙂

Good morning everyone. Yesterday was a very tough day with my wife, sadly, but all was well by the end of the day thankfully.

BG 5.0 excellent
BP 118/72 excellent
Pulse 64 excellent

And up late at 7am (6am really) it must take some effort to move the Sun by that hour. Just think about the energy we could save if we didn't bother (let alone the 'confusion').

This morning I may try to go for a longer walk before taking my shoes in for an overhawl. They are completely wrecked. After that, finally making a steak and kidney pie, and then another, shorter walk.

Here's one of my creative photographs...one of me and my wife...

As It Should Be.jpg

Have great day today whatever you are doing

A 4.6 for me this very chilly but sunny morning. 🙂

Dez

Good morning Monday 6.9
(Yesterday was 6.6)

crazy busy weekend, between us (my wife & I)
stripped wallpaper from the downstairs bedroom, lounge & part the dining room the usual several layers of paint on top of woodchip or anaglypta.
I overdid it on Saturday and ankle was very painful in the evening, so yesterday took a chair over there
and I think I will be supervising more than doing,

Roofer came on Saturday however as it’s the dormer window (in a tiled roof)
thats leaking apparently I’m looking for a tiler, however one is coming either today or tomorrow.

Well done - respect - you seem to have the whole project running at speed - concentrate on site management and spare the ankle. Best of luck with the restoration.

Good morning. 6.4 - slight overindulgence in battered cod last night but I did avoid the chips - honestly.

Woke to sunshine and a blue sky with cloud low lying over the far valley. Looks like a Chinese painting but the little camera hasn't really caught it - couldn't face digging out the big one in case new cleaner caught me with a mess in the study! Dear me, I hope that this new system won't result in a weekly re-cleaner tidy up...

Wishing everyone sunshine and good results.IMG_1222.JPG

Morning all, and on this fine sunny morning it’s a 4.9 for me, and that’s after retiring night on a 9.8 after consuming a half bar of chocolate during the evening.

Morning all! Glorious sunshine and blue sky here too, but nippy in the shade still.
7.8 for me, also with a lovely flat horizontal line overnight. Happy with that!

Do you work for M&S food advertising @Elenka_HM LOL?
Hmm, do you think they would pay well?
I've honestly considered, if I ever go back to work in a supermarket, try for an M&S just because they close earlier than others. Well, and a staff discount wouldn't hurt 😛

Now that I'm here, good morning everyone and I had a 5'3 at waking today 🙂 start of a probably crazy week, but today seems like an easy shift. Must be the calm before the storm...

Back