Group 7-day waking average?

Good morning Mr Busy here, 6.6 today

thanks for those of you who commended regarding paying council tax on both properties

we will see if I am entitled to any discount on the one undergoing renovation
I did speak to someone in the council tax department when I informed them I am the new owner and did make them aware it’s under renovation for the next few months so although we own it we’re living in the rented house,we will see.
Anyway we hope we will be in within the next month,
Roof… hmm athe guy to repair roof hasn’t made contact or come yesterday, he did say at the weekend Monday or Tuesday,

the builder we’re using seems reliable
and so far he and the heating engineer have done a lot in their first few days, early starts for me also as meeting them each morning after I drop the wife at work, then my wife and I are tidying up after them and moving materials for the next days work that way they can just turn up and work.

eye injections yesterday seemed to go unexpectedly well (especially in my left eye)
back there for a scan in 6 weeks

have a fabulous day all 😎 😎

Wow, look what happened to me this morning!

1F3AF808-F193-480F-B869-E633AF7E8EFE.jpeg

Congratulations to my fellow HS, @Lily123 !

Shoulder recovered yesterday evening after aching by the end of the work day, so that’s still a massive improvement on how it was. Taking today off though still as I have 4 days leave to use up and thought easing gradually back to full time would be beneficial to the shoulder.

No tadpoles yet from the frog spawn in the pond (transplanted from a friend’s pond) and should be getting a couple of small frogs today as well (from the same friend).

My daughter sent us a lovely picture last night of the grandchildren holding lambs - amazingly cute (lambs and grandchildren!).

Have a good day everyone, whatever you are doing.

Morning all. 7.2.

Had an amazing day yesterday. Weather was glorious and we bagged Gowbarrow, I’m not boasting, it’s pretty tiny compared to some. 481 meters. 1578ft in old money. Quite an easy climb, although I was aching last night. Feel fine today. My OCD is pleased though, a nice round 200 Wainwrights. Impressive eh? Oh, BTW that’s 200 left to do! I can’t believe we’ve managed to do the 14 out of the 214 in the almost 6 years we’ve been retired! We will be about 160 at that rate when we finish! 😛

Off out for the first of two lunches this week. It never rains but it pours, it’ll be months before I’m out again.

Congrats @Lily123 @Eternal422 and @harbottle your House Specials. Good work the Trio.

Have a great day. 🙂

Attachments

• EE8C7CA0-CF25-40D8-A130-0BCEEA82FB8C.jpeg
    EE8C7CA0-CF25-40D8-A130-0BCEEA82FB8C.jpeg
    57.7 KB · Views: 12
  • 0E4EF663-5338-4B80-8B08-E726AEE2F6A6.jpeg
    0E4EF663-5338-4B80-8B08-E726AEE2F6A6.jpeg
    39.9 KB · Views: 12
Then it’s a routine appointment with the surgeon to check my Achilles before Covent Garden and the ballet this evening.
I hope s/he signs you off for tonight’s performance! 😉

Morning all. 🙂 It’s very dismal out there this morning. :( 7.7 for me - maybe I went overboard on the Lifts.

Congratulations @harbottle on your HS and welcome to the trio of us this morning!

7.5 for me and another nice straight horizontal line for me overnight with a slight rise as I woke up, so I'm very happy with that again.

Many congratulations to our 3 House Special achievers this morning @Lily123 @Eternal422 and @harbottle.
It is a bit overcast out there at the moment but dry. Would be lovely if we had another glorious day like yesterday. Ian was out in a field repairing a drain all afternoon and his face was well and truly sunburnt last night..... fancy that.... getting sunburnt in March!

@eggyg Stunning photos Elaine!

@ColinUK Looking forward to CCC.

@goodybags Pleased to hear the eye injections went better than expected and hope new house renovations continue to go smoothly.

Good morning. Nothing good about today's weather: foul rain, wind and grey skies replace yesterday's sunshine.

BG 5.9. Quite surprising given dodgy dinner.

Need to take car down garage - hot hub and expensive burning smell. Neighours came over bearing a nicely plucked mallard yesterday afternoon so at least I shall have something to eat. Had cleaned out fridge in anticipation of a major shop which the car problem put the kybosh on. Ended up making a pizza bianca which was tasty but not exactly low carb. Now no cheese left so not an option. If car takes a long time shall be reduced to making onion soup and focaccia - don't want high carb 2 days this week and don't fancy unplanned intermittent fasting as an alternative.

Awaiting potential gardener today - need to facebook him so that he doesn't come whilst I await lift home. Yesterday's cleaning was definitely a success. Can I get lucky twice?

Congratulations to the numerous HS scorers - at this rate Colin will run out of houses. Must plan my shopping to let me earn one before he does.

10 but had be up for a bit. Trying to get appointment with the doctors to today to discuss what the consultant said

I’ve restocked houses so bring it on!

Well done @MeeTooTeeTwo on joining us in a HS today! Anyone else joining us on the 5.2 step?😉

5.3 for me after struggling half the night trying to keep the levels above 4. It looks like the basal correction from last week is suddenly too much.

Made banana bread last night, so had some for breakfast.
View attachment 25026

Helped lift the mood in this grey morning. Have as good a day as you can manage everyone.
Posted in the jokes thread by accident, should have coffee before posting.

Back