Group 7-day waking average?

Good morning. BG 6.7 BP 180/92. Weather foul.

I am getting sick of this winter. Need to get out into the garden but can't face weeding in the rain. I keep looking at the daffs and the breaking buds on the shrubs and trees and wishing for the weather to greet them. Thank heavens I no longer have sheep.
My Roman history course has been cancelled - apparently the college took umbrage at Ralph bringing his puppy to lectures...pity as we all liked the little rogue. Need to find something to replace it or I will get downright gloomy. So far have only been able to find sociology and religion as options and I draw the line at those. Both causes of too many of today's ills.
@ColinUK Brilliant house. If my numbers on the lottery come up I will invite you all to stay. Have to be a roll over to allow for the required staff. Think of the damned dusting...

Have good day all.

5.6 for me today and congratulations @Michael12421 on the "especial de la casa" 🙂

Dez

Maybe some of you will understand my twitchiness. :rofl:
Totally understand! If you had 4 cards, what would you do with the flowers? That would make 5 things on the windowsill!

And it’s a happy 5.7 for me this grey windy morning….Now where’s my porridge I’m starving.

Totally understand! If you had 4 cards, what would you do with the flowers? That would make 5 things on the windowsill!
The flowers are fine they’re in the middle and not a card. I need two cards either side. It’s the symmetry, or lack of, that’s annoying me. I know, Mr Eggy thinks I’m nuts too. :rofl:

Morning all and 7.1 for me which is tolerably accurate.

Squirrel has managed to dismantle a seed feeder. Amazingly looks like all the parts are there. Not sure how it managed that.

Have a good day everyone.
Squirrels are crafty creatures. Mark Rober has a whole series of videos creating the most elaborate obstacle courses to stop squirrels getting to bird feeders. Worth a look if you have an afternoon or three to spare on YouTube.

Morning all. 7.5 for me this morning
Well my appointment for my feets just been cancelled (Again). cancelled in January. She now has a broken hand . Said they must have more people. Told they are all in clinic . Still no joy with diabetes clinic. Had bloods done in January. Heard nothing back . They are still not doing face to face appointments .. Not doing phone ones by the lack of them to . Hope everyone is doing well ❤️‍

The flowers are fine they’re in the middle and not a card. I need two cards either side. It’s the symmetry, or lack of, that’s annoying me. I know, Mr Eggy thinks I’m nuts too. :rofl:
DM me your address and I’ll send you a card!

But the UK weather! 😱
There’s currently 8 commercial, and award winning, vineyards on the outskirts of London and dotted through the Home Counties.

Mum and dad have a grapevine in their garden which produces fruit. They’re on the Essex/London borders.

Climate change is real!

Mum and dad have a grapevine in their garden which produces fruit. They’re on the Essex/London borders.
We do too. We produce Chateau Neuf de Crap wine! But it keeps Mr Eggy out of mischief, it never gets drank though. 🙄

Attachments

• F2F13839-0681-4105-ABF7-CD147FEBD7AB.jpeg
    F2F13839-0681-4105-ABF7-CD147FEBD7AB.jpeg
    73.2 KB · Views: 2
Squirrels are crafty creatures. Mark Rober has a whole series of videos creating the most elaborate obstacle courses to stop squirrels getting to bird feeders. Worth a look if you have an afternoon or three to spare on YouTube.
Absolutely LOVED that video... kept me entertained with a silly grin on my face!

There’s currently 8 commercial, and award winning, vineyards on the outskirts of London and dotted through the Home Counties.

Climate change is real!
There have been vineyards in Kent since the early 70s. I remember going on a bus tour with other cabin crew who belonged to the BA wine club. It peed down and we all traipsed round in the mud viewing the vines. Even then they produced some decent stuff.

We do too. We produce Chateau Neuf de Crap wine! But it keeps Mr Eggy out of mischief, it never gets drank though. 🙄

I make winter spice grape jelly out of ours. It's more than edible and great for sauces.

You could save them for next year and then display them with the new cards - 3 each side! Not a solution for now, though ....

Morning all, bit brighter today, which I am pleased about for the sake of @Elenka_HM on her trip down here.

9.6 again this morning, gone up to 11.4 now despite corrections, either there's something brewing or there was a problem with the pod. Just changed that as it was due anyway.

Congratulations @Michael12421 on your HS.

You could save them for next year and then display them with the new cards - 3 each side! Not a solution for now, though ....
How about adding another vase of flowers?

card, flowers, card, flowers, card

Back