Group 7-day waking average?

You are clearly on a bit of a role at the moment after what seemed like a very long frustrating period with your diabetes. Hope this run of smooth sailing continues for you
Oh no! Just ruined it with a 2.8 hypo 🙄 . It was good while it lasted

they didn't have any visible prices in the luxury section
That’s because if you have to ask the price, you can’t afford it! :rofl:

Arghh! The consultant at the Foot Clinic prescribed water tablets (Furosemide) and said nothing about kidney function. I must flag this up after I have had another pee as after six decades my eGfr is not what is was decades ago! :(
I'm on the same tablets. The pee is real :rofl:
Just a note from mydiabetesmyway about whats "normal" and I have no idea when "getting older" occurs.
egfr.jpg

This happened to me today in the train station:

Me: hi, could I get a peppermint tea please?

Worker: of course...*press keys in the computer, points to card machine* ready when you are.

Machine: 6'95£ (way too high, even for London!)

Me: :confused: excuse me, is this price for just the tea?

Worker: oh, I thought you said the VEGAN BURGER.

How? Just...how? :rofl:

This happened to me today in the train station:

Me: hi, could I get a peppermint tea please?

Worker: of course...*press keys in the computer, points to card machine* ready when you are.

Machine: 6'95£ (way too high, even for London!)

Me: :confused: excuse me, is this price for just the tea?

Worker: oh, I thought you said the VEGAN BURGER.

How? Just...how? :rofl:
Amazing! Here’s me thinking that “peppermint tea” sounds like “peppermint tea” when it must sound like “vegan burger”! How on earth did they mis-hear that?!

Amazing! Here’s me thinking that “peppermint tea” sounds like “peppermint tea” when it must sound like “vegan burger”! How on earth did they mis-hear that?!
My guess is not listening - registered 4 syllables and plumped for anything that could be :rofl:

@Elenka_HM will probably understand this. In a square close to the Cathedral in Seville, around 6pm I requested "Manzanilla, por favor" and was presented with a cup of tea... when what I actually wanted was a glass of dry sherry. First prizefor anyone else guessing it.

Good morning - 6.1

Good morning everyone

It feels a bit nippy this morning. Too cold for a walk on the beach perhaps.

BG 4.9 good but hopelesdly far from an HS
BP 125/73 ok
Pulse 50 not so good. Very low
Oxygen saturation 98% fine

A bit low my pulse again. I wonder why. Is it actually a good thing?

Got a text from the NHS yesterday reminding me of an appointment on 13th but when I rang them up about 3 weeks ago they said that I hadn't one on the 13th (I had a suspicion that I had and was just checking cos I had no letter but did have a blood form) but they did confirm that I have one on the 29th. No problem except that no one had sent be a blood form for 29th. They had sent me one in plenty of time for the 13th and I had used it. I rang them yesterday and they said that I had an appintment on 13th AND the 29th both for the same thing. So I need another blood form now and it needs to be done by thursday to be of any use. It will be interesting to see if they can get me the form in time. Aghhhh!!! I did query the two identical appointments but could get no sensible answer from the secretary. It wouldn't matter but it takes up half a day to go to an appointment. I may challenge the Appt on 13th today.

Today a delivery or two or even none from Amazon. They tend to say one thing but do another, but they do do it very quickly !!! 🙂

Have a great day today whatever you are doing

Morning all. 4.3, 98% in target yesterday and 87% over last 7 days. Thats the best its been for a while. Hope it continues.

Good morning 5.6 today.
yesterday dehumidifiers placed in soon to be sold to us bungalow
hopefully they are working their magic. I bought a few online over the weekend (direct from the manufacturer - via Amazon)
and messaged solicitor regarding name wrong for my wife on one of the contracts I received
luckily read through at the weekend, I say read more of a glance
but spotted on one of the land registery documents they had misspelled Mrs G’s first name.

have a fabulous day everybody 😎

Back