Group 7-day waking average?

Good morning 6.9 today

its nice to see the evenings are definitely starting to be lighter, Spring must be on its way

I’ve done my online pre op’ (for my long awaited ankle operation)
I must be towards the top of the waiting list now I’m thinking.

Have a great day everybody 😎

Good morning all. 5.9 here, which I am very pleased with. Went to a persian restaurant last night, and I was a bit concerned about overall swings, but I only needed a small correction before bed, and all good during the night.

Good morning.

7.4 - oops! Not exactly unexpected as trying to find something to eat which my delicate (or indelicate) insides would tolerate I gave in and had toast last night. It obligingly stayed properly on track rather than returning to sender so I must be getting much better. I guess young Alex has caught the bug which is a pity as he did do morning stables yesterday after I firmly volunteered him - I decided that I had had enough of wobbling about the yard waiting for him to offer...

Miserable looking day and vile forecast. Sunny tomorrow according to the Met.

Have a good day all and avoid all viruses.

Morning all. 5.7 and i managed 93% in target yesterday. Not a unicorn but i was happy with it. I also managed a fish and chip lunch well, i split the bolus but levels didn't rise and i didn't need the second half. It must have been down to all the walking over the last couple of days.

Off to do a food shop this morning, hopefully i can get it all in one place and i don't have to shop around for the fruit and veg, then taking mum out for a while. Busy day, better get going.

Have a good day whatever you are doing.

Good morning everyone

BG 5.5 surprising as I ate a few things I ate a few things very heavy in carbs yesterday.

Well, the telephone 'interview/information gathering' with human resources got off to a poor start...they couldn't get through on my mobile phone!!! In the end the land line was used - thank goodness I still have one. A very short set of questions which went well. My application will now be passed to the recruiting manager...ahhh the very long 'real' process begins. But wait, fly in the ointment...my security clearance may most likely have lapsed and last time it took a long time to get sorted which may impact my possibilities if it takes too long. I will hear 'something' within about 2 weeks as to whether I move to the next stage of the process... the real interview.

Today nothing planned...maybe apply for a few more jobs

Have a great day today whatever you are doing

Good morning! With my new Libre 8.4 and with the vampire kit 8.3. Quite impressed by how close they have been so far. Not sure about the spike at 3:00am as I had been awake for a couple of hours with excruciating phantom pain. In the end I gave in and took an Oxycodone to hit it on the head.

Screenshot_20230222_072752_com.freestylelibre.app.gb.jpg

Last edited:
Morning all. 4.8 rising to 5.6 by the time I got down stairs. Like @MikeyBikey my sensor and meter are almost perfectly in sync. 5.7 according to Accu-Chek. I was thinking sensor was reading a tad low but it’s obviously just me. I couldn’t get my BGs up last night, I ate so much I felt sick, bedtime, 11pm, was only 5.6, knocked a half unit off my Levemir. Lights off, 12am, 3.9! 😱 An hour later 4.6. Then I slept until 7. Knocked a half unit off this morning’s basal too.

No plans, mizzle today. :(

Have a wonderful Wednesday. 🙂

A 5.4 for me today. 🙂

Dez

And it’s a happy 5.4 for me this wet morning.

Morning all - it's actually a clear blue sky - though rather cold for here at 5.5C

I am joining @MeeTooTeeTwo and @Barrowman on the 5.4 step, so shove over chaps! My bit of tinkering with my basal seems to have worked, though I will leave it a few days before I am convinced it's not a blip.

Lunch in town with a g/f followed by a trip round all the opticians to see if I can find some frames I like at a more reasonable cost than Specsavers. If not then I'll have to have a trip to ASDA in St Austell which is about 1.15hrs drive away.

Then meeting friends in the local, which is a weekly Weds event and then home for HM chicken Jalfrezi, Black lentil Dahl and maybe a small piece of naan.

@Bloden , if DP and FOTF are a regular thing have you thought about adjusting your basal down a fraction for 2 hours before the DP sets in. ISTR you're on the Omnipod so 0.05u for the two hours might just do the trick.

Have a fun Wednesday all.

No, no, no, they have to check stuff out. Can't say any more than that.
@ColinUK of course he is a spy, and if he tells you more he would have to kill you after!

Back