Group 7-day waking average?

Good day all. That reminds me of Lanny, she liked to post in the morning so she wouldn't have to resort to it. :rofl:

6.2 @ 6.26 am I'm having terrible trouble with my neck. Driving me crackers, presume a virus. Fed-up, there's always something. All the garlic I eat and I have tons of little niggles ongoing and all the time. 🙄

Good morning everyone.

BG 5.1 agh! I failed! I was supposed to get an HS today, as predicted. Now where will I live ( :D )

Had to laugh at my oxymeter reading this morning, pulse 31 !!! Obviously it was lying!!! I Redid it and the result was 55, normal for me. Now that's more like it.

This afternoon will be interesting. I have a telephone 'information gathering exercise' phone call from the recruitment section of one of the companies I applied to. Lots of old info to dig out of the dusty archives in the darkest corners of the cellar, at the far end of the dungeon, between now and then.

BP is elevated this morning. I wonder why?

I noticed that over the last week my local M&S and Sainsburys has been out of some fruit and vegetables, notably stawberries and raspberries which I eat to increase my intake of potassium. It made the front page of the BBC news yesterday. I was shocked that the nation was so interested in my diet! 🙄

Have a Great day today whatever you are doing

not really a waking (haven't slept due to epic time of the month cramps) but currently 8.8
Feeling extra insulin resistant the last few days so guess it makes sense now. 😉

Kiddo has dentist today so a trip into town is on the cards. Will probably try and get a nap before I go out.

Hope you all have a fab day and enjoy the pancakes tonight if you are having them.

Good morning - 5.8

Mine 10.8 … have no idea why as I haven’t eaten since 6pm last night.
Your body’s is constantly producing glucose to keep things ticking over. During fasting periods it is released from stores and, over time, starts to be made from other stuff (fats and proteins). In the morning there’s a surge triggered by hormones..

If the pancreas isn’t producing enough insulin to deal with this, or there is insulin resistance, levels will rise.

Morning everyone. Libre woke me up with a 3'8 around 15 minutes before my alarm. Ate 2 jelly babies which upset my stomach and slept through the alarm, waking almost half an hour later than planned. BG 6'8 at that point, which is alright, but had another low alarm when I arrived to work. Took 2 Dextros this time and I'm again in the 6s, not bad level for work. Considering how much I'm likely to walk/run this morning, I better keep my reader close tho.

That was a bit of a rant. Sorry, I need more sleep and my head is hurting a little. Getting sick of hypo treatment this days...

Morning all. 🙂 5.6 here...all the activity over the weekend seems to have crushed my DP and FOTF. 🙂

I know what you mean @Elenka_HM - I know I’m having too many hypos when I find myself trying to strangle a JB instead of eating it. I hope today’s less stressful!

Weirdly @MichelleF78 I find a short afternoon walk (just half an hour) gets rid of the next day’s DP / FOTF. I know, it’s nuts but it seems to work. I’m glad you’re getting great support. 🙂

Predicting a stressful day today but thankfully it’s capped off with a D&D session which I’m looking forward to.

And there’s another Colin’s Cultural Corner coming later this week as I’m off to see Carmen at the ENO.

Morning all. 🙂 5.6 here...all the activity over the weekend seems to have crushed my DP and FOTF. 🙂

I know what you mean @Elenka_HM - I know I’m having too many hypos when I find myself trying to strangle a JB instead of eating it. I hope today’s less stressful!

Weirdly @MichelleF78 I find a short afternoon walk (just half an hour) gets rid of the next day’s DP / FOTF. I know, it’s nuts but it seems to work. I’m glad you’re getting great support. 🙂
@Bloden i walk regularly in the evening but doesn’t seem to help! Thank you though. Upped my long lasting by one unit and it seemed to keep me steady. DP & FOTF is making things difficult for me

8.6 for me which rapidly became 10.3 despite injecting 2.5 units of Fiasp and my Levemir before I got out of bed. Was going to skip breakfast today but since I clearly needed to jab some more insulin to contain that FOTF rise, I injected another 5 units and that will sort it and a small breakfast.

Ooh! Many Happy returns @Grannylorraine Hope you have a lovely day filled with Spring sunshine and love.

Morning all. Bit nippy this morning. 6.0 @ 6.42am

Congrats @Grannylorraine 🙂

Back