Group 7-day waking average?

Good day all. 6.4 @ 5.56am

I had can tuna, new potatoes and sprouts for dinner. That's it now till tomorrow morning. Be interesting to see tomorrow's reading, well for me anyways. 🙂 I should measure more but it hurts with this pricker for some reason. Might have to go back to my old one but I think I was having trouble with it. 🙄 I want one of them arm things.

Good evening, I did test this morning it was a Len Goodman.

hope everybody’s had a Super Sunday
I can’t believe the weekend went by so fast

Mine 10.8 … have no idea why as I haven’t eaten since 6pm last night.
As you haven't eaten for nearly 18 hours your liver is probably chucking out glucose so your organs can work and you have some energy do function hence a higher blood glucose than you would expect from not eating. It seems counter intuitive. So eating some low carb breakfast is probably a better idea.

woke up at 13.5 after having gone to bed at 7. I have DP and FOTF also Only 2 months since been diagnosed. Long lasting morning and night feel is still not right. I feel I’ll never get this right..
2 months is not long and there is a lot to learn with this condition. I'm not saying is not hard, but it does get easier. And you will get it right... just not all the time, none of us does! 🙂

I guess I am first up today...

BG 4.9

Nothing planned for today. Zzzzzz. Boring!

Have a great day today whatever you are doing

2 months is not long and there is a lot to learn with this condition. I'm not saying is not hard, but it does get easier. And you will get it right... just not all the time, none of us does! 🙂
Thank you but it feels impossible at times @Elenka_HM i try and try yet it’s pretty demoralising trying to reach 7 all the time. I rise through the night and when I wake

Goo morning 6.9 today

have a great day everybody 😎

Good morning - 6.0

Morning all. 5.5 at this early hour. Child care started again. Only one though. Thought it was going to be four but plans have changed. That’s Friday now. Gives me time to gird my loins and get the cupboards filled up!

It is still very blustery out there, but mild. It was a grand drying day yesterday, not today, forecast; mizzle! Yuk! I’d rather it poured down. :(

Have a fabulous day. 🙂

Morning all. 🙂 5.5 here.

We had a fab weekend in North Wales - heard lots of Welsh and even managed to be understood a couple of times. 🙂 Hubby was like a pig in s**t, gabbing away. And I don’t think we’ve had such an action-packed weekend for long time! I’m a very happy bunny. 🙂

Good morning. 4.7. Needed a few JBs in the night and libre still shows a dip into the red.

Back