Group 7-day waking average?

Just checked and you are right. I think I am happy for it to remain as it is though. Maybe if no one remembers my birthday I can get away with it, without getting older. It will be the big 60 next year and I am not sure I like the idea of that!
No chance. I’ve just put it in my calendar for next year!!

6.1 - Medical appointments today. Nothing too exciting just referrals for minor things which have been irritating me for long enough for me to actually now do something about them.

Q. Is anyone else watching Last of Us? I have played the game so know it packs an emotional punch but have forgotten some of the details for minor characters. I wasn’t quite ready for the emotional wallop in the latest episode that’s for sure.
I’m not sure if I’m actually enjoying the show or not though.
It’s undeniably well made and objectively ‘good’ but I’m not sure why it’s not grabbing me as I thought it would.
I’ll probably stick with it though.

4.6 this morning for me.

Another busy work day no doubt, chiropractor appointment mid afternoon to see if I can get this shoulder behaving!

Have a good day everyone

Good morning everyone

Feeling a bit rough and tired this morning. Hmmm

BG 4.7
BP slightly elevated 123/78
Pulse predictably low 54

The meat and potato pie I made on Sunday is still going strong. One more set of meals from it I think. Initial cost seemed high, but for it to do 6 meals means that the overall cost is reasonable. My wife said it is delicious, yesssss. For once she is right :D

Today, a bit of chopin, exercise, rest, App fiddling, maybe play my keyboard later (I need to rearrange the 'music room' in the west wing first.). Oh and I need to update my cv as I am thinking of applying for a job (!!!)

Have a great day today whatever you are doing

Happy Valentines Day everyone. 6.7 for me, and a unicorn day.

Tough walk yesterday, didn’t quite make it to Ingleborough, very steep and very misty/cloudy. We couldn’t see where we were going so gave up at Little Ingleborough, which TBF is “only” 80 metres from the main summit, which is 723 metres! We had to walk back the way we came as we couldn’t find the path that we wanted to bring us down an alternative route. But it did mean we could visit Gaping Gill. A 100meter pothole! Very scary. Had our lunch on the rocks, it was Baltic! We also had to scramble back down a gorge we’d scrambled up earlier in the day. That too was scary. Then the sun came out, thank goodness, the last part of the walk was much better. Photos taken and our weary bones warmed. I’ve decided to retire from climbing mountains and fells. ‘Til the next time! 😉 Ankle held up most of the way, did need painkillers when we got back to hotel. Seems ok today.

Found this his ‘n’ hers stile, perfect for old romantics like me and Mr Eggy. 😛
Have a great day all.

Attachments

• BB70690D-41F4-4D9F-9DA5-F704C11087A3.jpeg
    BB70690D-41F4-4D9F-9DA5-F704C11087A3.jpeg
    82.5 KB · Views: 20
  • 50929A90-0DC2-456D-B5A2-E1B53BA3EF9F.png
    50929A90-0DC2-456D-B5A2-E1B53BA3EF9F.png
    43.9 KB · Views: 20
@eggyg I forgot it’s Valentine’s Day.
May all your Chicago Mob massacres be ultra romantic and accompanied by overpriced flowers and chocolates!

Happy Valentines all. 6.5 @ 6.32am not bad as I've been eating peas, lots and lots of peas. Step away from the peas.

Some Like It Hot! A little bit of terrific. 🙂

Happy birthday for yesterday @rebrascora and Happy Diaversary and Happy Valentines! 🙂

And it’s a happy 5.6 for me this very foggy morning, hopefully with some good sunshine to come later.

5.8 for me today. 🙂

Dez

5.8 for me too but 3 JBs required to get me there. Just not getting my evening basal dose quite right at the moment but Libre caught each dip before I hit the red, so like @eggyg I rounded up another unicorn yesterday, albeit not as pretty as Elaine's, but seems appropriate to get one for my Diaversary. Loving the "Lovebirds" stile although it should go the other way so that you meet in the middle and kiss!

Good morning - 6.9

5.8 for me too but 3 JBs required to get me there. Just not getting my evening basal dose quite right at the moment but Libre caught each dip before I hit the red, so like @eggyg I rounded up another unicorn yesterday, albeit not as pretty as Elaine's, but seems appropriate to get one for my Diaversary. Loving the "Lovebirds" stile although it should go the other way so that you meet in the middle and kiss!
Congratulations on a unicorn day today. And belated happy birthday for Sunday, happy diaversary for yesterday and happy Valentines for today! I feel you should be throwing a party. But maybe wait until the big 6 0 next year. You know none of us will forget, don’t you. 😉

Back