Group 7-day waking average?

Good morning everyone! 4'8 today, the biscuit I had before bed for a 4'1 seems to have worked well.

Congratulations to @Gwynn and @Eternal422 on your House Specials.

Congratulations to @rebrascora on your Diaversary and belated birthday!

After 2 weeks without a proper food shop I went to Lidl on Saturday to fill my now spotless fridge 😎 They have Valentine's themed stuff and also discounts in their Deluxe range of ready meals and desserts. I know it's silly for many people and I don't even have a date but I love a limited edition product and nice packaging. So I treated myself to a few things. Including heart shaped chocolates (a tiny box) and heart shaped...cheese! The sugary stuff and the low carb one so you can treat your diabetic loved one whatever their dietary choices! :rofl: IMG_20230211_214821.jpg

Also wanted to try one of the ready meals, don't buy these kind of stuff often, went for the Moussaka as was the only option without pasta or rice and it looked nice. Got a pack of 2 mini cheesecakes, one for my dad's birthday (today) and one for later in the week, with the idea of reusing the glass ramekins. And the stuffed peppadew peppers @rebrascora swears by! 😉

Congratulations @Gwynn on your HS to join me today!

Also a belated Happy Birthday to @rebrascora and Diaversary too! Sounds like you nailed it with stacked insulin!

Morning all - another grey one, though sunshine was forecast. We shall see if it actually appears.

6.3 this morning with a nice straight line - vast improvement on recent morning readings!

Congratulations @Eternal422 and @Gwynn on your HSs.

Belated Happy Birthday to Rebrascora Party-balloons-clipart-free-images.png

Happy birthday for yesterday, @rebrascora ! You kept that quiet!
Many thanks!
I don't like a fuss and for some reason, the forum didn't show me as being a birthday girl yesterday, so I slipped under the radar quietly! I have 3 consecutive days of celebration.... Birthday, Diaversary and Valentines. Not that Ian manages to remember any of them! 🙄 He rang me yesterday afternoon to ask what time I was picking him up to go to my sisters for dinner and even though he knew it was for my birthday, he didn't twig it was my birthday yesterday and in the end I had to ask if he had forgotten something, at which point he managed a reluctant "Happy Birthday" before hanging up and that was it. 🙄 Let's just say he doesn't do romance! We have only been together 12 years and his birthday is the 25th of the month so it's not hard to remember that mine is a couple of weeks earlier!!

Many thanks!
I don't like a fuss and for some reason, the forum didn't show me as being a birthday girl yesterday, so I slipped under the radar quietly! I have 3 consecutive days of celebration.... Birthday, Diaversary and Valentines. Not that Ian manages to remember any of them! 🙄 He rang me yesterday afternoon to ask what time I was picking him up to go to my sisters for dinner and even though he knew it was for my birthday, he didn't twig it was my birthday yesterday and in the end I had to ask if he had forgotten something, at which point he managed a reluctant "Happy Birthday" before hanging up and that was it. 🙄 Let's just say he doesn't do romance! We have only been together 12 years and his birthday is the 25th of the month so it's not hard to remember that mine is a couple of weeks earlier!!
My birthday is a couple of days before my mum's, and my dad always used to say that it was a good reminder that he had a couple of days to sort something out if he had forgotten to get her a present!

(They're both still alive but now I don't live with them it's not as helpful a reminder for him :rofl: )

5.1 for me this morning. Mostly lazy day planned but might try to get sorted to get kids set up with bank accounts so they can have their own debit cards, and take a step back from helping them with budgeting their pocket money. Or might do that tomorrow if I can't be bothered to get out in time to do it today

Thanks. Really interesting. Not quite a castle bu, hey, thanks.

Is that crovodile I saw there?

You probably don’t have your birthday set to display on your profile, you can set it to show or not, in your privacy options.
Just checked and you are right. I think I am happy for it to remain as it is though. Maybe if no one remembers my birthday I can get away with it, without getting older. It will be the big 60 next year and I am not sure I like the idea of that!

@rebrascora Belated Happy Birthday to you Barbara!:D

Back