Group 7-day waking average?

Good morning - 5.0

Good morning everyone

A difficult day yesterday. My wife was not so good.

It's very cold this morning but BG 4.8 excellent but not excellent enough !!! 🙂

Staying inside in the warm today.

Have a great day today whatever you are doing

Good morning all. It’s 5.6 on the sensor and -6.4 on my weather thingymajig. Brrr! Obviously the snow is still here but now frozen solid.

Yesterday was a beautiful, sunny day and although I generally love snow, I didn’t yesterday. We ventured out with Zara to Aldi and the chemist, with a short trip to the park. The paths and side roads were lethal, Zara got upset as she couldn’t go on the slide as it was covered in snow, I was petrified I was going to slip and make my ankle worse. It seemed a very long three miles and we were all glad to get back home. My ankle throbbed for the rest of the day and I needed anti inflammatories at bedtime. Staying in today, fire on and all wrapped up me thinks.

Have a good day everyone, stay warm and safe.

Oh and I won’t mention I got my fourth unicorn day yesterday. 😉 It was so close though at one point, as I stupidly forgot to bolus for lunch and only remembered as I took the last bite of my sandwich.😱 I usually pre bolus at least 20 minutes before eating, so was glad it just teetered under the 10! Phew! I’m going for a full week of unicorns now. Can I do it?:confused: @rebrascora you’re right, they are expensive to keep. They will only eat stardust! But they do look lovely on the snowy lawn.:rofl:

Attachments

• 94BD74AF-216C-459E-B302-541BB0A1AE17.jpeg
    94BD74AF-216C-459E-B302-541BB0A1AE17.jpeg
    27.3 KB · Views: 8
4.4 here, libre agrees at 4.2 but says I’ve been in the 3s all night. I was 11.2 when I went to bed, and so tired after swimming plus amitryptaline that I didn’t correct

Attachments

• 6B3FD041-09D8-4CBC-BF55-864267E49E2E.png
    6B3FD041-09D8-4CBC-BF55-864267E49E2E.png
    40.1 KB · Views: 4
Good morning all. It’s 5.6 on the sensor and -6.4 on my weather thingymajig. Brrr! Obviously the snow is still here but now frozen solid.

Yesterday was a beautiful, sunny day and although I generally love snow, I didn’t yesterday. We ventured out with Zara to Aldi and the chemist, with a short trip to the park. The paths and side roads were lethal, Zara got upset as she couldn’t go on the slide as it was covered in snow, I was petrified I was going to slip and make my ankle worse. It seemed a very long three miles and we were all glad to get back home. My ankle throbbed for the rest of the day and I needed anti inflammatories at bedtime. Staying in today, fire on and all wrapped up me thinks.

Have a good day everyone, stay warm and safe.

Oh and I won’t mention I got my fourth unicorn day yesterday. 😉 It was so close though at one point, as I stupidly forgot to bolus for lunch and only remembered as I took the last bite of my sandwich.😱 I usually pre bolus at least 20 minutes before eating, so was glad it just teetered under the 10! Phew! I’m going for a full week of unicorns now. Can I do it?:confused: @rebrascora you’re right, they are expensive to keep. They will only eat stardust! But they do look lovely on the snowy lawn.:rofl:
With all the talk of unicorns I thought I’d dig this out…

Not sure I feel better for it @Bloden more just nackered after but a better satisfied sort of tired. Although feeling a bit shaky to wake up so close to hypo today

A Close-but-no-cigar 5.1 for me this morning.

@eggyg - love the mental image of unicorns grazing stardust on your snowy lawn :rofl:. My chart looks like unicorns - at least their sharp horns poking up out of range!

@Gwynn - I hope everything is ok with your wife today, sending my thoughts.

@ColinUK - good to hear that the wheels of government are actually turning and you got your PIP, hopefully it will make a difference to you. Enjoy Sleeping Beauty tonight, I hope it is better than the Saddler’s Wells production.

Take care everyone on this frosty day!

6.1 for me on this very cold and frosty morning. 🙂

Dez

Morning

6.4 today, had a horrible headache all day yesterday, not much better today so hope I am not coming down with something.

no snow here, just frost.

have a good day everyone

Morning all this bright but cold day. Unusually there is frost on the shed roof. We don't often see frost down 'ere.

5.8 which I am happy with!

@ColinUK really hope you enjoy the ballet tonight.... specially wearing your tutu and trailing one of @eggyg 's unicorns on a lead (one of the pretty ones, not that ugly looking rhino!).

@Gwynn sorry to hear your wife is not so good again. Hugs.

Not a lot on today.... hope everyone else has a good day.

Morning all this bright but cold day. Unusually there is frost on the shed roof. We don't often see frost down 'ere.

5.8 which I am happy with!

@ColinUK really hope you enjoy the ballet tonight.... specially wearing your tutu and trailing one of @eggyg 's unicorns on a lead (one of the pretty ones, not that ugly looking rhino!).

@Gwynn sorry to hear your wife is not so good again. Hugs.

Not a lot on today.... hope everyone else has a good day.
I wonder if I ought to get the unirhino his own seat?

I wonder if I ought to get the unirhino his own seat?
I don't think you will see much if he is sitting on your knee, so might be a good idea!

Morning all and 7.2 for me. This libre is consistently a bit high but not worthy of reporting to Abbott.

Trying to get confirmation from the GPs that my prescription has been changed to version two without be success as yet.

Have a good day everyone.

I'm really not managing my overnight levels well at all at the moment. No patterns to help me and making less than good decisions when I wake up through the night.
3.8 for me when I gave up and got out of bed this morning but was 4.2 moments later thanks to FOTF.
Went to bed at 11pm on 6.4 but I had half an unbolused small orange (about 8g carbs) because I had just hauled feed up to the GGs at 10pm (2 trips so about 4 miles and half of it heavy work up the hill) and hypoed after the first trip. I caught it at 4.0 with a vertical downward arrow, so 2 JBs to stop the drop followed by another 2 shortly afterwards, got be back up the hill and safely in the house for the night, then the half orange to stabilize it before bed. No evening Levemir as my levels always drop as soon as I go to sleep after exercise, except last night of course. Woke up at 1.45am on 10.7 so hit it with 2 units and was a nice 5.2 at 4.15am but then woke up 15 mins later as could feel it dropping ..... It was 4.6, so had a single JB, expecting that to be more than enough. Woke again at 6am on 3.6 but had been sleeping on that side so thought it might be a compression low and turned over and went back to sleep as felt sure the lack of evening Levemir would mean that it would start rising if I was actually low. Gave up at 7am and had another JB for an alleged 3.3 and eventually got up at 7.30am as Libre was still showing I was "hypo" at 3.8 and I really didn't want to eat another JB when I knew that levels would start rising once I got up and I would then need to inject insulin and "Hey Presto" 4.2 as soon as I stood up and 6.8 with an upward sloping arrow as I left the house to feed GGs.

I am not sleeping well because I am waking up multiple times during the night to scan because my levels are not responding as I expect them to. I have been in a very set routine for the last 5 days with exercise morning and evening and no evening Levemir, but I am either high or hypo overnight or last night, both! I accept the 2 unit correction was probably a bad move but there are plenty of occasions when 2 units for a 10.7 would be perfect for me during the night and I don't sleep well when levels are that high. Anyway, sorry for the "War and Peace" to those of you who waded through that blow by blow account of my night..... Sometimes just writing it all down helps to rationalize it in your mind and see where you can improve on things.... or just accept it's being awkward and not following the normal rules at the moment and move on.
I am not overly concerned about those mild hypos Libre shows as they will mostly be above 4 as Libre normally reads about 1mmol below actual BG at those levels. I really can't be bothered to get up and spend time trying to warm up my BG meter in order to get it to give me a reading whilst I get cold and then take ages to get back to sleep. Wish I had strips for my Libre, but have asked several times and still not managed to get them. Hate my Caresens as it really dislikes the cold.

I'm really not managing my overnight levels well at all at the moment. No patterns to help me and making less than good decisions when I wake up through the night.
3.8 for me when I gave up and got out of bed this morning but was 4.2 moments later thanks to FOTF.
Went to bed at 11pm on 6.4 but I had half an unbolused small orange (about 8g carbs) because I had just hauled feed up to the GGs at 10pm (2 trips so about 4 miles and half of it heavy work up the hill) and hypoed after the first trip. I caught it at 4.0 with a vertical downward arrow, so 2 JBs to stop the drop followed by another 2 shortly afterwards, got be back up the hill and safely in the house for the night, then the half orange to stabilize it before bed. No evening Levemir as my levels always drop as soon as I go to sleep after exercise, except last night of course. Woke up at 1.45am on 10.7 so hit it with 2 units and was a nice 5.2 at 4.15am but then woke up 15 mins later as could feel it dropping ..... It was 4.6, so had a single JB, expecting that to be more than enough. Woke again at 6am on 3.6 but had been sleeping on that side so thought it might be a compression low and turned over and went back to sleep as felt sure the lack of evening Levemir would mean that it would start rising if I was actually low. Gave up at 7am and had another JB for an alleged 3.3 and eventually got up at 7.30am as Libre was still showing I was "hypo" at 3.8 and I really didn't want to eat another JB when I knew that levels would start rising once I got up and I would then need to inject insulin and "Hey Presto" 4.2 as soon as I stood up and 6.8 with an upward sloping arrow as I left the house to feed GGs.

I am not sleeping well because I am waking up multiple times during the night to scan because my levels are not responding as I expect them to. I have been in a very set routine for the last 5 days with exercise morning and evening and no evening Levemir, but I am either high or hypo overnight or last night, both! I accept the 2 unit correction was probably a bad move but there are plenty of occasions when 2 units for a 10.7 would be perfect for me during the night and I don't sleep well when levels are that high. Anyway, sorry for the "War and Peace" to those of you who waded through that blow by blow account of my night..... Sometimes just writing it all down helps to rationalize it in your mind and see where you can improve on things.... or just accept it's being awkward and not following the normal rules at the moment and move on.
I am not overly concerned about those mild hypos Libre shows as they will mostly be above 4 as Libre normally reads about 1mmol below actual BG at those levels. I really can't be bothered to get up and spend time trying to warm up my BG meter in order to get it to give me a reading whilst I get cold and then take ages to get back to sleep. Wish I had strips for my Libre, but have asked several times and still not managed to get them. Hate my Caresens as it really dislikes the cold.

Before the recent definition FOTF had always meant Flat On The Floor as a result of a fall! It also means Fellowship of the Force (Starwars) - I know this as I put Jedi on the Census! 🙂

Back