Group 7-day waking average?

Morning all. 6.5 and a pretty flat line. That’s the only time a flat line on a medical device is good! :rofl:

Been awake since 5.25, bit the bullet and got up, life’s too short for tossing and turning in bed. Got the farmer’s children staying over tonight. Parents at a wedding. Just doing a simple roast chicken dinner. Can’t beat it, simple and tasty, and hopefully some leftovers for sandwiches for tomorrow’s lunch.

Have a super Saturday. 🙂

Last edited:
Morning all, 6.8 here. Got to get up and go riding, our current instructor is away, so our old ones coming back but can only do early! Well, 9am, but that’s early for a weekend. It’s raining (again) but I suppose I'll have the rest of the day to dry off.

Morning all. 🙂 6.2 here.

I’m doing a Zoom Welsh course over the weekend. I wish I could zoom along a bit quicker - the problem with learning Welsh in Wales is you have to hunt down Welsh-speakers if you want to practise speaking. Learning Spanish in Spain was so much easier - cos everyone speaks Spanish!
Onwards and upwards!

Was 9.7 when I first woke up but that was hours ago and I corrected. Didn’t eat yet so it probably didn’t do much.

Started the orlistat and iron this week, not sure if either is doing anything but only got side effects from the iron at least. Still struggling with energy levels but it’s not as bad as at its worst

Morning all. 🙂 6.2 here.

I’m doing a Zoom Welsh course over the weekend. I wish I could zoom along a bit quicker - the problem with learning Welsh in Wales is you have to hunt down Welsh-speakers if you want to practise speaking. Learning Spanish in Spain was so much easier - cos everyone speaks Spanish!
Onwards and upwards!

It might be easier to find a Spanish speaker in some areas of Wales! 🙂

6.1 for me earlier. That was after being wakened by the moggie coughing up fur balls and chasing after her to clean up. 😱So I suspect a little bit of DP in that reading. :D

Dez

@Gwynn Congrats!

Not sure if I’ve posted this one before but I think it’s a remarkable piece of architecture which befits a remarkable person, you.

2E40BEAF-AFBE-41FF-BE08-3B5811D5CCCA.jpeg

6.1 today. And zero plans for the entire weekend.

On occasion I have to take rather strong opioids (DF118). I have not noticed any variation.
But the underlying issue you’re taking them for might well impact levels I guess. Everything else seems to.

6.1 for me earlier. That was after being wakened by the moggie coughing up fur balls and chasing after her to clean up. 😱So I suspect a little bit of DP in that reading. :D

Dez
Oh the memories of stepping barefoot right into the joys of freshly gifted fur balls!

Good morning - 4.6

Good morning. 4.3 after another hypo around 7am. I've never had so many hypos, a massive 6% below over 7 days. Its never been that bad since i've been diagnosed! I feel so tired all the time. I'll try reducing the basal again though i suspect i'll have highs overnight then. Oh the joys of D!!

Soup making and cleaning to do today. Have a good day whatever you do.

Morning

6.7 today, didn’t get on yesterday as I got a message from my mum saying she had no sight at all in the eye she had her cataract surgery on. Thankfully all sorted and although blurry as expected her vision started to come back during the day.

today will be shopping and visiting the crematorium as MIL died 4 years ago and 2 FIL funeral 2 years ago.

@Gwynn - congratulations on your HS.

Very wet and gloomy outside.

Morning ail, and it’s a 5.7 for me this wet and windy morning.

Back