Group 7-day waking average?

Morning all. 🙂 7.8 here.

Another busy day, oh goody! I like being busy. Knitting, then Welsh, then get all my English teaching games and worksheets out to plan for next week’s classes. 🙂

Good morning - 8.7

Reminds me of the play “Art” where the artwork in question was just a white canvas. Saw the play years ago in London, seem to remember it was hilarious.
That’s a great play!

On my way to therapy so will catch up with posts later x

And it's a 5.1 this morning, following a 5.5 two hours after supper yesterday. I posted elsewhere about an 8.3 during the day and just wanted to say it wasn't the reading that concerned me it was the sudden onset of blurred vision which eventually dissipated after a period of time.

Morning all. 5.7

Need to nip into town to do a bit of shopping. Got 30 mins to switch from PJ mode Lou to Acceptable in public Lou :D

Hope you all have a fab day x

Morning all and it was a 4.8

Looks like we have a release date for our album. Single sleeve or gatefold for the vinyl. Choices, choices, choices.

Have a good day everyone.

Oooh, what sort of music is it?

And a near miss for me this morning at 5.1. 🙂

Dez

4.7 for me this morning - still trying to get the boiler fixed had British gas engineer out yesterday, in his words "Terrible work, unfortunately can't help customer would cost too much to put right, 3rd party have ruined guts of boiler!" which is taken from his report. Contacted insurance company again 'we'll look into it' ....... This has been going on since the morning of 16th December when I first reported it 3rd party are the company employed by Insurance to fix boiler:(

5.2 this morning !!!! Really pleased with that!

9C151A69-7C96-4945-B30F-A71ED809C442.jpeg
Thanks to your chat on here and prompting @ColinUK I have booked tickets for Turandot at the ROH on March 17, my birthday - so looking forward to seeing it! So a quick plot synopsis would be good 😉

Hope everyone has a good day!

Morning, and it’s a 5.8 for me this morning.

Morning all - not that bright, but at least not raining (at the moment!)

7.3 for me. 3.9 at 1:30 am so treated with JBs and half a ginger biccie. I do know why. We ate late - 9pm and I didn't eat the food I had bolussed for. I only ate half a potato.... so no wonder.

Have a good day all and Congrats to @Elenka_HM

Back