Group 7-day waking average?

Off to the hospital for physio.

Maybe I’ll photograph another stunning vista whilst I’m there.

Good morning - 5.7 - yay!

DF was messing with me last night, evening meal bolus didn’t seem to be doing anything, so, being impatient, I took a correction bolus then thought that was a mistake as the original bolus was only about 3 hours previous and the correction would undoubtedly mean an overnight hypo. So, quick yogurt of 16g carbs to the rescue! Must have been ok as everything was steady overnight and a lovely 5.7 on waking. Take that DF!

Have a good day everyone!

Welcome to the UCH Footlights!

F957EC60-203C-40B2-86B9-CB25D5C017A0.jpeg

6.1 for me today. 🙂
Woke up with a runny nose and a few aches and pains. Let's hope it's only a cold.

Dez

Good morning - 6.5

good morning all 5.3 for me on waking at 7am, spent last couple of hours getting organised and sorting dogs as I wait for yet another boiler engineer to arrive!
Have a good day everyone.

Morning all, and it was a 4.9 for me at 8.20 this morning.

Morning all - the sky has cleared over the last 2 hours and we now have just the lightest veil of cloud over blue.

6.4 this morning with a slight hump at 4 - 5 am, unsure what caused that.

We got the decorations down yesterday to amongs this morning's tasks are to get the boxes of decorations back up into the loft + hopefully take the courtesy car to pick up our car and visit Aldi on the way back. Might make chicken curry and dahl for this evening.

@Gwynn it's 12th night tonight, so I'd not put off getting those decorations down - I tell myself I'm not superstitious but I don't like to put it to the test!

@ColinUK really lovely views, tempting me to book up for a week!

Morning all - the sky has cleared over the last 2 hours and we now have just the lightest veil of cloud over blue.

6.4 this morning with a slight hump at 4 - 5 am, unsure what caused that.

We got the decorations down yesterday to amongs this morning's tasks are to get the boxes of decorations back up into the loft + hopefully take the courtesy car to pick up our car and visit Aldi on the way back. Might make chicken curry and dahl for this evening.

@Gwynn it's 12th night tonight, so I'd not put off getting those decorations down - I tell myself I'm not superstitious but I don't like to put it to the test!

@ColinUK really lovely views, tempting me to book up for a week!

Whilsr it's 12th night tonight Xmas cards are still arriving. Am I allowed to put them up? (puzzled emoji)

Good morning everyone! A lovely 5'2.

I read many of you have been busy taking the decorations down. In Spain they should stay up a couple more days as tomorrow is Día de Reyes (as @Michael12421 so kindly mentioned 🙂!) and we celebrate one last Christmas related day. Some families do presents the 6th of January instead of (or in addition to) the 25th of December. I used to have presents from mum's side of the family on Christmas Day and from dad's side (and my parents themselves) on Reyes. Not sure if I'm getting something this year but I'm happy enough because I am spending the day at home, in Spain! No chance to fly for Christmas or New Year's this year, but still have this occasion left for a big festive family meal.

I brought a new Libre sensor that I want to apply today. I'm a bit nervous, I even had dreams about it. Hope it works as well as the first one! At least I have plenty of strips in case I need them.

11:01 BS 7.6 🙂 Which was exactly the same about this time yesterday!:D

A Very Good Morning to you all & have a Wonderful Day! 😉

I’m QUITE distracted, AGAIN, & forgotten to post: must try harder to remember; my sleep is a bit off but, only a little bit, & I forget to post when you, normal, lot are up in the mornings! 😳🙄:D

My little brother is coming over for a visit, as he’d said, after the New Year & I’ll be meeting my new, to me as we haven’t met yet, sister in law & little nephew! 😛

It’s now 2023, the Chinese New Year will be on the 22nd & it’s The Year of the Rabbit: my little brother’s Chinese zodiac sign; I wonder if my newest to come little grand nephew or niece can hold on to be the 5th rabbit in the family? :confused::D

I’m feeling REALLY old now: Chinese people tend to have their hair stay black for longer than you westerners BUT, we DO go straight to white without the grey stage that stands out a mile against the black; my 1st white hair appeared around 44/45, I think, & now since these last few covid years it’s REALLY sped up to about a quarter to a third of my hair is now white! 😱 I’m seriously starting to think of dying it now!:confused:

It’s freshly in my mind because my little brother is taking me out to lunch at 1pm & we haven’t seen each other since 2018 & he’ll be surprised to see me with SO much white hair! 😱:rofl:😉

@Pattidevans Thanks for that. Decorations are now down, shortly to be put away until next Christmas. Sigh

Not that I am superstitious...

Back