Group 7-day waking average?

Morning all and 6.3 for me.

Today will at least partly be spent programming virtual instruments on my laptop. We have the offer of a headline spot at a festival in Germany, but fee probably won't cover cost of getting my keyboard over there. With a bit of luck if I can sort the laptop I should be able to hook any suitable keyboard up to it and away we go.

Have a good day everyone.

Good morning - BG 6.4. Mild grey weather but no rain forecast. Feeling a bit irritated with Amazon - ordered some magnifying glasses on 23 December - so far they seem to have made it to Belgium from Spain - think they must be using mule transport.

Morning

8.1, eating is better, so I am thinking it it the stress of going back to work next week, although I am only starting with 3 mornings for the first week. Today hubby is off work so taking down our Christmas decorations.

@Gwynn - congratulations on your HS

sending hugs to those who are struggling.

I decided to get out for walk this morning despite the very grey looking sky. Put on my usual stuff. Opened the front door to find it drizzling out there. Went back indoors, put on my rain gear, opened the front door to find it was bucketting it down!!!

Not to be defeated I decided to go back indoors and do something useful for 15 minutes (washing up) before trying again.

This time...success. ok it was a tiny bit drizzly towards the end of the walk but I did get 90 minutes exercise. Yessss!!! Perseverence pays off. 🙂

4.9 this morning at 8am - my replacement strips arrived late yesterday afternoon, and silly to say but I have missed testing and 'reporting' in each day.
I'm still trying to sort my boiler out and have spent a week without hot water and central heating though luckily I have an electric fire in the living room. Boiling water in kettles for washing is now beyond a novelty please keep everything crossed that the engineer due tomorrow can resolve the issue.
Happy new year everyone.

6.2 this morning, getting a bit better. Hope to be back in the 5s again soon!

@Gwynn - congratulations on your Hs!
@ColinUK - nice wall ?

Hope everyone else is ok and had a good day, must get back into the habit of posting first thing in the mornings again! Trouble was today I started work and had meeting after meeting so no time to post until now!

Good morning 9.0 today
that will either be the poor sleep
or the biscuits pre going to bed last night, I’m thinking

Have a Great Day Everybody 😎

Morning all. 7.7 @ 5.44am not bad as I'd just chomped a Locket, forgetting I'd to do early bg. 🙂

4.9 for me. First fasting test I’ve done for a while. Just like to check up every now and then.

Morning

6.7 this morning, up early for me to take mum to have her cataract surgery this morning, this is the second eye.

have a good day everyone.

Good morning folks. All the fives today. 5.5.

Going to venture out to Aldi this morning, first time driving since my ankle injury. I don’t need my left foot as it’s an automatic so should be fine. Hoping now all the schools and workers are back it’ll be fairly quiet. Otherwise not much going on, I may make a gingerbread.

Have a good ‘un. 🙂

Morning. 5.7 for me today. Booked my appointments for bloods then review with nurse yesterday

Good morning everyone

BG 5.3 near miss

Tired this morning. It might have something to do with the fact that I pushed myself to do two walks yesterday, but the second one was a lot colder and windier than the first. Wore me out.

Today, removal of the Christmas decorations (hmmm maybe tomorrow).

Have a great day today whatever you are doing

Back