Group 7-day waking average?

Update.
X-ray done, not broken, phew! They’re going to strap it up and I’ve to rest for another 3/4 days, ice, elevation etc. Just waiting outside fracture clinic. Shouldn’t be too long. Could have been a lot worse.
Wonderful news!!! But do rest and let others do the work for a few days. Years ago now I was taught the pain from a strain is worse than the ache of a break! didn't want to mention it before and tempt fate, but am doing now hoping it will encourage you to rest. Hope you're home soon

I’m home and sporting a very fetching ankle support air foam contraption! I’m absolutely exhausted! I have been back and forward to A&E three times, X-ray, consultant’s office and fracture clinic! Hobbling between them all. 0.78 miles! Now sitting with my feet up watching rubbish telly!
I promise I’ll take it easy ( ish)! 😉

Mmmmm, marcona almonds @Elenka_HM - we always stock up when we’re in Spain cos they’re hubby’s favourites but cost ‘un ojo de la cara’ here in Wales.

Enjoy your works do! 🙂
Thank you!!

They DO cost 'un ojo de la cara' (an eye of the face, if someone was wondering)! But I really fancied them, for some reason. They are a classic in my family around this season and I guess they are a healthy-ish snack.

They DO cost 'un ojo de la cara' (an eye of the face, if someone was wondering)!
I love/hate that expression, it’s so violent, hahaha, but really gets the message across. ‘They cost an arm and a leg’ does the job but not like the Spanish version.

Those M&S nuts are lush - enjoy!

I’m home and sporting a very fetching ankle support air foam contraption! I’m absolutely exhausted! I have been back and forward to A&E three times, X-ray, consultant’s office and fracture clinic! Hobbling between them all. 0.78 miles! Now sitting with my feet up watching rubbish telly!
I promise I’ll take it easy ( ish)! 😉
You had better take it easy or you will have the entire waking thread peeps showing up at your door :D

5.3 / 6.6 (woke up and went back to sleep) and been super steady all night.
Sore throat and earache ramped up a bit yesterday but bloods are more settled than the last week has been. My body likes to defy nature it seems, or what was it we said the other week, start a new trend 😉

Thank you!!

They DO cost 'un ojo de la cara' (an eye of the face, if someone was wondering)! But I really fancied them, for some reason. They are a classic in my family around this season and I guess they are a healthy-ish snack.
I suppose our literal equivalent is....."They took my eye out!" Meaning you paid over the odds for something or were metaphorically robbed, but also as @Bloden said, a more common phrase here is "It cost an arm and a leg"
Both are quite brutal! Maybe hearing it in a different language makes you think about it more literally.

6.5 this morning.

Glad it isn't broken @eggyg and definitely don't try to use it too much, let mr eggy and your grandchildren look after you!

Good morning - 10.0

I keep going low during the night and had 4 cans of coke last night. Half asleep still and incredibly annoyed with it

Good morning 6.2 today

have a great day everybody 😎

Good morning everyone.

A nasty cold gripped me yesterday. Its been lingering in the backgtound for a few dsys. Oddly, I slept ok last night and feel a lot better for it this morning. If I am going to be ill, best to get it over with the week before Christmas.

And I would have expected my BG to be 'off' too. Not a bit of it. BG 4.7

I do feel a bit weak and wobbly. Still a bit bunged up too

Today....nothing planned. Of course my wife is overly concerned because I am ill. I haven't been ill for years too.

Have a great day today whatever you are doing

7.5 this morning.
Nothing planned for today other than more scans at the hospital a little later.

Morning all. Bit nippy, just over 17 in the bedroom so quick turned the heating on, I hates being cold brr and so does Kat. :

7.3 @ 6 am darn that M&S quiche and the Ryvitas my brother bought yesterday. No more now. Agh.

Glad you're on the mend @eggyg

Morning all. 5.4.
Not a bad night, woke at 4am, ankle absolutely throbbing. Two painkillers and against all odds I dozed off until 7.20. Strapped on my contraption and ready to face the world, well, the living room sofa!

I’m going to attempt to wrap some Christmas presents today. I’m so glad they’re all bought, cards written out and delivered or posted. Just final fresh food shopping to do ( Mr Eggy’s job this year) on Thursday or Friday. Luckily, it’s just the two of us this year. We decided Christmas 2020, when obviously we couldn’t have the whole family round, we’d start a new tradition and only host every other year. Thank goodness that isn’t this year! Quite happy to be driven to visit the girls, we all meet at eldest daughter’s farm at 10am, exchange presents and then do our own thing. We like it, it’s so relaxing. The girls have their own families now and it’s time they started making their own traditions.

Have a great day folks, and once again thanks for all your best wishes regarding my poorly ankle. Now I know what I’m up against I can move forward, not too fast though it’s agony! 😉

Attachments

• BFE1CE1F-E0B1-4740-9F23-B8A03BD6FB61.jpeg
    BFE1CE1F-E0B1-4740-9F23-B8A03BD6FB61.jpeg
    64.9 KB · Views: 16
Morning. 6.1 for me. Bin still didn't get collected yesterday. Thankfully my partner took the full bag from the kitchen (his binmen haven't been on strike as he lives in a different council area, so he says there is space in the bins for his flats and they're getting collected today). I have paperwork to do for work all day so doing from home, some of my colleagues are on strike but still awaiting the outcome of vote from my union. Going to take a trip to the tip at some point today as well, to offload some cardboard boxes and trays that I don't need.

6.1 for me again after a very restless wierd dreams filled night. 🙂

Dez

Morning all. 🙂 9.7 here...didn’t need those Lifts at 1am after all, oops.

Today’s plan: go out in the car somewhere! We’ve been holed up at home with this pesky cold for ten days now. Hubby’s definitely cured cos he’s back on the fags. 😱

We’ve always had our own tradition at Xmas @eggyg - it should be an enjoyable time of year so I put my foot down once we were married and said no to the typical ‘my folks one year, the in-laws the next’. Nowadays, it’s us two and my mum...oh, and the dogs. 🙂

Back