Group 7-day waking average?

Morning all. 🙂 11.8 here...you all know this song: whooa, the BG cokey, whooa, the BG cokey, up, down, up, down, tearing my hair out. 😉 🙂 At least I’ve got a pump now (very lucky, I know) to deal with the BG shenanigans. 🙂

Had a lovely weekend in London with my mum - we managed to get all her grandkids (my nieces n nephew) together for a meal at my brother’s flat. Lots of fun. Had to book a coach for the return journey cos of the strike - which wasn’t in the news, weird. Maybe I imagined it.

5.0 this morning. According to the forecast on my phone's weather app there's a chance it won't rain today but it is going to stay cold.

Well done @TinaD on that 5.2. Mine was 5.6 today. 🙂

Dez

6.9 this morning for me. My fault as I didn’t correct the high before bed. Oh well, today is a new day!

@rebrascora - trying a longer lead time for my breakfast bolus of porridge today, let’s see if that helps!

@Gwynn - loving the new phone! Is there a separate shoulder bag for the battery? :rofl:

@TinaD - congratulations on your HS!

Morning all. 🙂 11.8 here...you all know this song: whooa, the BG cokey, whooa, the BG cokey, up, down, up, down, tearing my hair out. 😉 🙂 At least I’ve got a pump now (very lucky, I know) to deal with the BG shenanigans. 🙂

Had a lovely weekend in London with my mum - we managed to get all her grandkids (my nieces n nephew) together for a meal at my brother’s flat. Lots of fun. Had to book a coach for the return journey cos of the strike - which wasn’t in the news, weird. Maybe I imagined it.
There was a strike, but just at Didcot, over a local disciplinary issue, apparently. It has quite a knock on effect on anything West Country/Wales bound. It got flagged up a few days in advance on the local village website, because we are on the Cotswold line that goes through Oxford and then Didcot, but I didn’t read anything about it in any TV or press items.

And it’s a 6.0 for me after a wet and windy night and it looks like continuing for the rest of the day.

@eggyg

Just opened the box of my new SimSong phone.

I made a mistake it seems I will be joining you

A Stringsong Extra. Doh!

tin-can-telephone-a.png

Not sure where the battery goes

battery-truck.jpg

I got on at Dicot on Saturday to go to Bath and there was absolutely no mention of the strike. It was only by pure luck that my daughter and I decided to go back to the station after the matinee rather than have a pootle round the shops - phew!
There was a strike, but just at Didcot, over a local disciplinary issue, apparently. It has quite a knock on effect on anything West Country/Wales bound. It got flagged up a few days in advance on the local village website, because we are on the Cotswold line that goes through Oxford and then Didcot, but I didn’t read anything about it in any TV or press items.

Morning everyone - 5.6 for me this morning (yippee!!!) lowest morning reading for a long time. I didn't have any starchy carbs at all with my evening meal yesterday so it must be that. Hubby went off to the airport at 5.30am to fly off to Australia on business for 12 days. I could have gone with but to be honest it would have been more hassle than it's worth with finding someone to be with the dogs etc and also because we've got the house on the market. On that note - we're now officially "Under Offer" which is very exciting but don't want to get too excited because obviously these things can fall through. So all being well we will be heading "Oop North" in March next year. I'm most excited about getting a skip at some point which we didn't want to do while we were still having viewings. Off to the hospice today and our last choir (I use that term loosely) rehearsal before our performance in Christ Church Cathedral next Monday evening, then hopefully I will be able to get rid of the ear-worm that I have had for about 6 weeks now - I won't mention it by name as don't want to inflict it on any of you, but suffice to say it's Christmassy and extremely catchy! Have a good day everyone xxx PS: @Gwynn it's so lovely to see that your sense of humour is firmly back in place x

5.1 for me
congrats @TinaD on the HS

16.9 this morning, took day off sick to nap and do all the corrections.

My brother read about it online on Sat morning and was surprised we’d set off - but I don’t look at online news...and GWR didn’t seem to know what was going on either, cos we had 3 different reasons for our delayed train in the space of half an hour! My fav was #2: “too many rugby fans on the platforms at Cardiff”. Good grief!

Morning guys, took time out

7.9 for me today

Was due a delivery on Friday but RM didn't leave it in my safe place as vendor instructed so Selected to have it redelivered yesterday and clear instructions, just my luck the guy was new to the round and had no idea where the back door was or how to get to it (how he thought he'd get there by trying the front door I'll never know) I only know all this as I contacted a woman that works with them and she sorted it out for me to have them here today, yesterday's postie did write something on the card in brackets but goodness knows what it was supposed to say as even she had no idea! Xx

Good morning everyone.

Storm passed but, no, my mobile phone broke (couldn't charge. Took it to a mender. Charge port broken), had to buy another one. Well, after 300 years its time for an upgrade...

My old phone...

View attachment 23009

And my new phone?

View attachment 23010

Should see me through another 300 years at least

All good otherwise

BG a whopping 5.6 this morning adter a bit of faffing about before taking the reading and a bit of indulgence yesterday.

BP back into the normal range.

We have decided to celebrate thanksgiving on Thursday. It's a really good thing from America. Our meal will be mixed grill with fillet steak as the central part. Looking forward to it.

Have a great day today whatever you are doing
My dad still uses two tin cans and a bit of string!

7.5 for me this morning and that was with another 2 unit increase in evening Levemir (so back up to 4u) plus a 3.5u Fiasp correction through the night for a 13.3, but I was naughty last night and lost control of my eating and drinking and didn't do any exercise, so totally my own fault. Must do better today.

Congrats to @TinaD on your House Special this morning.

@Eternal422 How did the extended prebolus go with the porridge? Hope you didn't end up hypo. o_O My Libre is saying that I waited too long and hypoed this morning but it is telling porkies as usual! 🙄

@Michael12421 Really concerned that you have had a third hypo reading in a row. Hope you are OK.

Morning all

Congratulations @TinaD on your HS.

I haven’t tested again, forgot to get my other half to look in The battery tin to see if we had any that fit the meter. Yesterday I had my mental health assessment which was draining, made 6 more Christmas cakes and went to sleep for a couple of hours, afternoon I had my HbA1c test along with many others the doc ordered, including thyroid, checking some proteins and loads of others plus all the usual ones us diabetics have.

Going to do some exercise from my app today and yoga before bed.

Have a good day everyon.

Back