Group 7-day waking average?

Hello All. Didn't post yesterday as went down to Bath for the day to the theatre with my daughter. My morning reading was 6.7 and this morning was 6.2 so very happy with both of those. Had a lovely day yesterday with delicious lunch and a few spoonfuls of daughter's ice cream in the interval. When we came out she was keen to go into the shops (it was a matinee) but luckily I said I would rather get the train back home - thank goodness as we suddenly found there was a rail strike (nothing mentioned earlier in the day and I hadn't thought to look ) and the last train was leaving at 5.13pm. The platform was absolutely rammed by the time the train came in but luckily we were at the front and the door stopped right in front of us. We had to stand all the way to Didcot but was so relieved as otherwise would have had to stay in Bath overnight - ridiculous that there was no mention of it earlier in the day and there must have been people who were completely stuck. My Mum came over last night to watch Strictly and I'm a Celeb and then stayed the night. This morning I had my first Scar Tissue massage which was absolutely brilliant and I'm so pleased to have found out about it. The practitioner was incredibly knowledgeable and explained all about what would have been done to me when they operated and basically no wonder I've had so many weird knotted, tethered feelings ever since. She worked on me incredibly gently for nearly and hour and has given me some homework to do and I'm seeing her again in a month. Have a lovely rest of the weekend everyone xxx

5.2 for me this morning at 4.15 am, yes I was awake and soothing my granddaughter who is still cutting teeth, and a 5.4 at 8.30am before breakfast.
Hope everyone is having a good weekend 🙂

How about for a bit of fun if people who test in the mornings post their waking levels? I think it would be interesting to see what the average works out at after a week 🙂

I'll start with mine - I was 6.0 when I woke up this morning 🙂

(please don't let me be the only person to enter one! 😉)
From me, the answer is "pick a number".

Good morning 5.5
more respectable than yesterday

have a great day everybody 😎

Update:

Well the crisis team sent a senior member of their team to assess my wife last Thursday. It was a very thorough assessment leaving nothing out. Very tough and yet very gentle but very long.

My wife did really well. Calm, sensible, some reasoning. It was clear that things were not right but no danger to herself or others. I learned more about her in the 2 hour assessment than I have in 36 years of being married to her. And for the first time she was actually listening and understood me better.

The assessor made his conclusions known to me privately after the assessment and basically said that there was no way my wife could be hospitalised and that following discussions with the rest of the team , would recommend discharging her.

Following the assessment my wife was a changed person having, she said, realised so many things. She has been reasonably fine since,. There are still some issues but her monsters seem to have been put back in the cupboard.

The assessor came back on Saturday last and did another short interview and then concluded that my wife would now be discharged.

And that was it. For now things seem better but I sit on a time bomb....

Incredibly BG this morning 5.2 !!!!
And my blood pressure had dropped back to normal once the storm had passed too. It had been very high.

Morning all. 7.4.

Congrats on the HS @Gwynn. I hope things stay settled with your wife.

Good morning - 6.4

Morning all 4.7

Alarms been going off all night. I've managed to nail the worst possible sensor placement for laying on it I think. Turned into a boy who cried wolf night where only once I was actually heading low out of the 4 alarms. When I'm not laying on it, its pretty accurate so it has some redeeming qualities 😉.

Got a few parcels arriving today and daughter's new glasses are in at the opticians so will have to navigate delivery times and pop into town and collect them.

Have a great day everyone

Morning all. 6.2 and it’s a cold one here too. I’m thinking we may get a lovely sunrise.

Nothing planned at all today, a bit of cooking and domestic things. Exciting.😉 We’ve a really busy week next week so am quite happy just pootling about these next few days.

@Gwynn hope things remain calm, seems like your wife was glad to maybe unburden and have an expert to listen to her. Hoping this is a new chapter for you both. Have the team given you any pointers or advice to help you both? Congratulations on your HS too.

Have a grand day all. 🙂

Good morning.

9.7, which is my second lowest morning reading since I got the Gluconavii on 9 Nov. Clearly there is a lot of work still to do.

I feel that good things are happening. I'm getting on with Nutracheck's Calorie Counter+ app. I walked 11 miles in the countryside yesterday, starting from the village of Ripley near Harrogate.

Regards
Rick

5.8 by fingerprick, 4.3 on Libre2 (after compression low when I first woke).

@Gwynn congratulations on your HS and I hope things continue to go more smoothly with your wife now

12.9 this morning. Better than the 33+ last night. Temperature was high last night, but back to normal today, still got sore throat and a cold.

And it’s a 4.9 for me this chilly morning with showers predicted for the rest of the day.

Back