Group 7-day waking average?

Afternoon folks. 8.9 this morning.

Starting basal testing tomorrow to tweak my basal rates. My lovely nurse says it’s hard to find patterns in my data - doesn’t surprise me at all, I’ve been struggling to see patterns for the past 14 years!

I reckon the DF has a network of minions doing her dirty work for her. :confused:

Finally decided on trainers for Bruce, last pair in his size so close one, possibly be here Monday xxScreenshot_20220708-142912_Samsung Internet.jpg

I usually avoid sandwiches but a surprising 6 mmol/ after a tuna and cheese sandwich (though I did leave the crusts) following a round of crazy golf with other half. I sadly lost but did get 2 holes in one. I don't really stand much chance as he used to be a champion PuttPutt player in Rhodesia many years ago.

Morning all. 6.9 on this glorious morning.

Plans today; nowt! I’m going to make the most of the weather, so I did a wee bit shopping yesterday to see us through the weekend so we can just lounge on the loungers. No childcare/appointments/big shop/mother in law duties…..just nothing. Bliss. 😎

Hope you all have a great day too. 🙂

Woke at about 3am and tested a whacking 10.0 back to bed and just meditated, listened to podcasts, doom scrolled tictok for a bit. Tested again just now as I’m actually getting up and 6.8
Started taking BP again a few days a week and that was a decent 115/62.
Going to drink some water and contemplate heading out for a long run…

Morning! Just into double digits again at 10.8. Had a bad night again. Not phantom pain but just could not get cool. I live in a new over 55s development that is wheelchair accessible. The level of insulation is such that energy bills are fairly low in winter. But the problem is the heat stays inside in summer. 27C when you are trying to sleep is rediculous! I already have fans but am now looking at air con units. So I could end up using more energy in summer than winter. All these idess need joined up thinking but then we haven't had joined up government in decades! It's cloudy outside and I hope it stays like that! ☁️☁️☁️

I'm with you @MikeyBikey with new sensor showing 10.8, though finger prick is 9.0. I hope it gets a bit closer as it settles down.

Plans for today are haircut, housework and having a chill in the garden, possibly a nap later. Its supposed to be 23° here today. Have a good day wherever you are.

Plans for today are haircut, housework and having a chill in the garden, possibly a nap later. Its supposed to be 23° here today. Have a good day wherever you are.
23? Luxury! Forecast is 26 here today, 29 tomorrow, 32 on Monday.
Apparently it’s all to do with some Spanish wind.

@Michael12421 what have you been eating?!

7.4. this heat the last few days has been callahing even a 5 walk to the shop can seem to drop me.

23? Luxury! Forecast is 26 here today, 29 tomorrow, 32 on Monday.
Apparently it’s all to do with some Spanish wind.
:rofl: i shall make the most of the nice temperature today. Tomorrow and Monday are supposed to be 28° and 32° here too. Its going to be horrible in the classroom on Monday with that heat!

10.5 here. Drove north yesterday, having a couple of overnight stays on my drive from Bournemouth to Outer Hebrides. Temperature dropped by 20c during the first part of my journey.

Ch
Morning all, 5.6 here. new sensor bedding in ruined my Time in Range last night with a couple of big compression dips. Riding lesson this morning, hope I'm early enough to beat the heat.
Just checked the weather tomorrow for her aparellty it's going to be 28 degrees here and 30 degrees on Monday eeek!

Good morning 8.0 on the nose today

have a great day everybody 😎

Back