Group 7-day waking average?

Good morning everyone.

I seem to have developed a slight cold. Quite rare for me. So BG should have risen....

BG 4.4 so that's good

In fact, except for the slight dribbly nose everything else is just fine.

I have no idea what to do with today. Perhaps a nice peaceful calm day although my morning walk is looking a bit precarious as it is dark, grey, blustery, cold out there this morning.

Have a great day today whatever you are doing.

Good morning. 5.6 this morning. Rather relieved at that as went to bed seething.

Guests returned after a day out to ask me to run children to school and Mum to work as "car will not go up hill" - this, on investigation, turned out to be "Anna cannot do a hill start". I have put a deadline down of a week for her to bally well learn.
Then, in the middle of the Djokovik match, which I was watching with some interest, I was interrupted with "We have run out of gas again". 95 quid's worth for cooking in less than 4 weeks? It seems they are baking sour dough bread every day....It would stick in my craw a little less if they offered any help at all - they watched my young friends poo picking and me weeding on Saturday but they eat the vegies too. I shall not be sorry when the 6 months is up.

Treated myself to smoked salmon for breakfast very soothing! If the rain holds off the remainder of the day will be spent on more weeding.

Good morning - 4.2

Morning all, 6.2 here. Hoping for a more stable BG pattern today, both Sat and Sun, it climbed up to the low teens by lunch, and stubbornly refused to come down. Resorted to stacking corrections yesterday afternoon, Then just as mysteriously, it fell back to normal for the evening and overnight. Nice to see you on the thread, @Northerner, but while you’re here, could you check that the pesky fairy is still safely buried?

Hi folks. A lovely 5.4 for me. Been a while since I’ve seen a five first thing. It didn’t last long, by the time I put on my dressing gown, paid a visit to the little girls room and walked down our stairs ( we live in a cottage, there’s only about 12) I was back in the sixes! :(

Guess what? It’s wet, windy and cool up here again. 12.5 degrees on my weather thingmajig. Yesterday we didn’t go for a walk as it was so inclement, we gardened instead, in between showers. Picked the first courgettes, very late in comparison to the last 2/3 years. Going to do a Greek night tomorrow and make courgette fritters ( amongst other things).First had them in Crete and they were delicious, I can’t seem to replicate them exactly but they’re edible!

GP ringing this morning, they sent me a text and a letter last week, so can’t leave the house or go to the loo! What’s to bet it’ll be 11.59am. They’ve obviously had the same letter as me from the hospital re my gynae scans, the consultant has told them all is fine in that department and could they refer me to the gastric team. Or it could be about HRT, they wouldn’t give me my repeat prescription until after the scans. I hope they let me go back on it. Three weeks of night sweats reminded me why it’s absolutely necessary! Or it could be about my “ high” blood pressure and the fact I haven’t picked up the seven day monitor yet! 🙄 Who knows?

See you all in the morning. Have a good day. 🙂

Attachments

• 01170742-E62B-44BF-874A-C35F54BACFF7.jpeg
    01170742-E62B-44BF-874A-C35F54BACFF7.jpeg
    66.8 KB · Views: 2
9.2. did up having a small stack in the middle of night plus overslept a bit. got a hospital appointment today less time they spoke about the possibility of changing to lumjev which I was leading to towards saying yes(sometimes my mind had gone what if it acts too fast) but apparently theys no reusable half unit pen both of these have come in heady to me sometimes.

Morning

5.6 today

Back feels better but shoulders still aching xx

5.6 for me today. 🙂

Dez

DF has definitely escaped. 11.7 here this morning, rapidly rising to 12.8 within minutes of waking up.
Admittedly I went off-piste big style yesterday afternoon food wise because the people who were hosting our club drive had put on a gorgeous spread and ... well it would be rude not to eat some..... Large white roll filled with hot beef and gravy and a roast potato followed by a dessert spoon of rice with a little chicken curry because everyone said how delicious it was.... followed by a chocolate eclair..... and then a piece of homemade cheesecake which I shared with Ian which was heavenly. Spiked up to 15 despite starting on 4.2 but got it back down to high 7s but then it just kept drifting back up and like @Robin I had to stack corrections to keep a lid on it all evening. Increased my evening Levemir by one unit which clearly wasn't enough. Oh well, back to my low carb today and won't miss the BG aggravation, but a treat day yesterday was very nice.

@eggyg My courgettes are another week behind yours at least, but I was late getting them in. Nice to start getting produce from the garden. I need to pick gooseberries before the birds get them but no idea what I am going to do with them as freezer is full. Apricots are starting to turn now so may have a glut of those in another couple of weeks.

Meant to add a pic of the wax melters on the way so here they are xx20220704_093409.jpg

Morning all, 6.2 here. Hoping for a more stable BG pattern today, both Sat and Sun, it climbed up to the low teens by lunch, and stubbornly refused to come down. Resorted to stacking corrections yesterday afternoon, Then just as mysteriously, it fell back to normal for the evening and overnight. Nice to see you on the thread, @Northerner, but while you’re here, could you check that the pesky fairy is still safely buried?

I caught her last night after my 15.9 but she escaped from a padlocked whicker cat basket - ate through the side!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220704_093333.jpg
    Screenshot_20220704_093333.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 7
Headed out for a walk through Regent’s Park before work. I’ve stopped at the tennis club watching lessons and wondering why I never continued learning after my one lesson.

And I’m sitting here in pain so maybe that’s why. Legs and lower back are painful and I’m somewhat constipated so that’s all linked I’m guessing. I’m sure it’ll pass.

Found out that two friends (mum and daughter) who live in Copenhagen were caught up in the shooting yesterday. They’re both fine but very shaken. They were about 2m from the shooter and were separated from each other on the rush.
Another friend who lives in Copenhagen with his husband were just outside when it went down so turned around and scarpered. His husband ran towards it all as he’s a doctor. Both are ok.

Just reminds me that life is fragile and we can’t plan for every single eventuality but have to Live.

Back