Group 7-day waking average?

Morning all. 13.8 and only just starting to move down after last nights dinner raise (chilli with microwave rice - add another not safe food to my list).

Todays plan is to do as little as possible but the pile of washing is already bugging me :rofl:

Hope you all have a great day x

Morning all, 6.5 here, but that was jelly baby assisted at 2am. Had an unusually huge plummet after I went to bed, had to double check I'd done my basal with the correct insulin, but that was all OK. I expect it was the Diabetes Fairy compensating me for the previous night’s flat line.

Morning all. 6.4, I also had chilli and rice last night, oh and garlic bread @gll. 🙄 Rice is a toughie sometimes, but I always measure it out and I don’t have a big portion, TBF I don’t have big portions of anything these days, my gastric system can’t take it. :( So I was happy with my number this morning.

The BBC have promised us a dry day, it’s not looking that way just yet, rained through the night again. Maybe have a walk locally. Otherwise not much going on. We’re just relishing the freedom!

Have a good day folks. 🙂

@khskel I will have a listen to your music later. Bit early on a Sunday morning for me, I’m more a soul girl! 😉

Morning all. A whopping 13.9 here. I’m hoping my nurse’ll start helping me tweak my basal rates tomorrow, cos I am seriously lacking basal insulin! Either that or the DF jumped on the Fairy Express after she’d finished with you @Robin and headed over my way - the timing’s about right!

Morning

A massive 9.2, but I had moved around quite a bit carrying my meter with me, no idea why I forgot to take it and had the meter in my hand for about 10 minutes until I went to make a coffee, did have a meal out last night which included a strawberry and lime cider, had sciatic pain quite a lot of the night, going to attempt a short run this morning as sitting all the time won’t help. Going to admit I am envious of my husband and son this morning who are going to Silverstone for the Grand Prix, itwas hubbies Christmas present from the children they got him the weekend ticket and son has gone today as well.

have a good Sunday everyone

Annoyingly a 10.8. My fault in that I made spag bol last night and had a little to much pasta. First time since I was on those awful antibiotics that I have felt really hungry. Used the 5% fat mince and skimmed off all excess.

Busy morning with paperwork then British GP on Channel 4. Happy for either Max or Charles to win!

Good morning - 6.0

Bit annoyed yesterday as I’m at my grandparents and forgot the charger for the Libre reader. Can still scan with my phone but can’t get alarms. This is when my normally understanding Nan walks in and goes “if I was diabetic I would make sure to never forget anything” . I just walked off!

And dad’s home! Not spoken to him or mum yet but he was discharged late yesterday.

Morning

A massive 9.2, but I had moved around quite a bit carrying my meter with me, no idea why I forgot to take it and had the meter in my hand for about 10 minutes until I went to make a coffee, did have a meal out last night which included a strawberry and lime cider, had sciatic pain quite a lot of the night, going to attempt a short run this morning as sitting all the time won’t help. Going to admit I am envious of my husband and son this morning who are going to Silverstone for the Grand Prix, itwas hubbies Christmas present from the children they got him the weekend ticket and son has gone today as well.

have a good Sunday everyone
Don’t be too envious. British Racing Drivers Club were old clients of mine and they invited me to the GP a few times. Full hospitality including helicopter in and out.

I’m an F1 fan (or was back in the day…) and I’ve never been quite so bored as I have at the Sunday of GP weekends. Saturday was fun but I used to gift my invite for the Sunday to junior staff to enjoy and so I could get out of being there!

Morning all. 8.2 for me with a spike overnight probably caused by the protein in the BBQ we managed to have. No bread with mine, just salad, but very nice.

Have a good day everyone.

A very nice 4.8 for me this morning after a 9.6 with an upward sloping arrow at bedtime required a 1.5 unit correction, despite a midnight yomp up to the horses and full muck out. So much for exercise bringing levels down! It was a lovely night to be out in the fresh air though. All I had for evening meal was a little bit of belly pork and nothing else, so no idea why I was high, especially as I was a bit low most of the day. Dropped back to 3 units of Levemir last night which seemed to be a good decision.

@ColinUK Good to hear your dad is home. Hope they have fixed him up properly and he now makes a smooth recovery.

@Griffin. Concerned that you haven't posted for quite a few days. I know you are going through a rough time but let us know how you are when you are able. Sending (((HUGS)))

Oops! Forgot to post my earlier reading which was 5.8. 🙂

Dez

Morning all and 7.6 for me. Looks like I may have slightly overdone the hypo treatment.

Off out soon to see the steam train from the new Railway Children movie arriving in town prior to the premier at the local cinema.

Have a good day everyone

7.6 this morning. Most mornings at 7.1, and the occasional mid 5s. Using FreeStyle Libre FGM.

Evening

It was 8.something this morning but can't remember exactly what, it was 14 hours ago though :rofl:

Back popped this morning and it along with my shoulders have been sore ever since so Bruce helped me change my bed

Ordered 2 new wax burners, both I had discount codes for the sites so not as expensive as it could have been I suppose, one is electric and one tealight but both are owls and are absolutely gorgeous so can't wait to get them xx

Hi Good evening
After getting up late I forgot to check in yesterday morning
It’s been a very lazy weekend for me, I certainly needed to chill out
up late yesterday and BG was 6.4
Today was 5.3

What a exciting British Grand Prix it was, a great afternoons entertainment (I watched on TV)
Hope everybody has had a lovely weekend 😎

Back