Group 7-day waking average?

its strange how everyone has different thinking oberislly obirisoully with being mdi and can only do 0.5 units plus the 0.5 unit chnge will be with me all day, so being able to do treeks in 0.05 units would be a dream 🙂
A change of 0.05u per hour would work out at 0.5units over a 10 hour period which is not too dissimilar to 0.5 units over 12 hours for Levemir, but obviously you are not necessarily going to increase it over a 10 or 12 hour period with a pump, just the short time spell you need it for. I have to say it did surprise me that the adjustment wasn't finer on the Omnipod.

A change of 0.05u per hour would work out at 0.5units over a 10 hour period which is not too dissimilar to 0.5 units over 12 hours for Levemir, but obviously you are not necessarily going to increase it over a 10 or 12 hour period with a pump, just the short time spell you need it for. I have to say it did surprise me that the adjustment wasn't finer on the Omnipod.
yeah i asumeed it would was be finer to becuase i know form other people that use it for bolus it does go up in 0.01 units so its wired

yeah i asumeed it would was be finer to becuase i know form other people that use it for bolus it does go up in 0.01 units so its wired
It surprised me too. I used to tweak my basal by 0.02 or 0.03 an hour, often going up a little hour by hour overnight, but increasing 0.05 units per hour is too much and hypos follow.

Completely forgot to post!

6:40 - 4.8

Wow! I'm first up! 10.8 and libre showed i've been in 13s all night. Nope, finger pricks kept showing 9s and 10s so will need to finger prick this one to confirm. Its made a real mess of my TIR with lots of peaks and lows yesterday.

Good morning everyone.

BG 4.7 fine I can certainly live with that ! 🙂

@Michael12421 wow that reading seems very very too low. I hope you are ok

I feel very washed out and very tired this morning. I think I will forego the early morning exercise walk and just do this afternoons one.

Rhubarb crumble to be made today !!! Not much rhubarb tho. Last time I accidentally put the rhubarb on to cook with what I thought was the sugar. It wasn't . It was the ground walnuts!!! I had to extricate the rhubarb and start again. What a mess! My excuse was that I didn't have my glasses on and couldn't actually see what I was doing properly, and assumed the light brown stuff in the bowl was sugar. Wrong!!!! Today I will wear my glasses.

Have a great day today whatever you are doing.

Good morning 6.1 today
woke in the night for a bathroom visit and headed off a nighttime hypo

Have a great day everybody 😎

Good morning - 8.0

6.2 and an almost completely sleepless night tossing and turning and stressing about dad (who’s in hospital again).

6.2 and an almost completely sleepless night tossing and turning and stressing about dad (who’s in hospital again).
Sorry to hear that @ColinUK. I hope he's better and home again soon.

Sorry to hear that @ColinUK. I hope he's better and home again soon.
I just want them to actually treat what’s wrong rather than send him home too early so he bounces right back into hospital in a few days again.

Good morning - 5.7. Ukrainian Mum driving children to school for 1st time. Yippee!!! Chance to get life back - not to mention saving diesel - so off to Llanybydder Horse sale. Blue sky with few clouds maybe the forecast showers will be little ones. Actually it can pour down and I shall still enjoy it - a day of normal communication instead of struggling to get information across the language barrier.

@ColinUK Hope Dad improving.

Have a good day everyone.

Good morning, 5.9 here.

Still have the duvet on the bed and I am very comfortable when I go to sleep, but wake up sweating. Not much I can do, I'm afraid.

I'm going for lunch with some colleagues after work, could be fun. They said they are drinking, not sure if I will. I can't keep up with them anyway :D

PS: any suggestions for lower/moderate carbs in Wetherspoons?

Good morning, 5.9 here.

Still have the duvet on the bed and I am very comfortable when I go to sleep, but wake up sweating. Not much I can do, I'm afraid.

I'm going for lunch with some colleagues after work, could be fun. They said they are drinking, not sure if I will. I can't keep up with them anyway :D

PS: any suggestions for lower/moderate carbs in Wetherspoons?

No idea as I don't use Wetherspoons. It's basically because many of the staff serve friends and young women who arrive after you before you! At, then 6' 3" and around 15 stone I am not exactly invisible. They also ejected a friend's 79 y.o. father basically for having Parkinsons. And Tim Martin has totally stupid views! Grrr!

Morning all. 🙂 6.6 clickety click!

Phew, had a banging hypo at around 1am - Libre alarms are on strike, but thankfully my body woke me up. 😛I’m hoping that’s the last of the Tresiba out of my system. I’m too much of a Podding newbie @Pattidevans to worry about 0.05s and 0.01s, but thanks for the heads-up. I’m just enjoying my stomach no longer being a pin-cushion!:D

Enjoy your meal out with your drunk o_Oworkmates LOL @Elenka_HM.

I hope your dad gets the right treatment and improves asap @ColinUK.

Back