Group 7-day waking average?

Morning all, 7 on this gorgeous 1st of July. NOT! 12 degrees and raining. All hail the British summer! 😉

I’m totally confused with the days this week with going away midweek. Just realised it’s Friday, again! Zara day today. Hope the weather clears up as it means no park or playtime in the garden otherwise.:(

Woke up to a scam text saying I’ve been in contact with a confirmed case of the latest variant. Please order a free test kit via, then a link, which I have no intention of clicking.

Have a fabulous Friday. Hope the 1st of July is better where you are. 🙂

Good morning - 4.7

Good morning everyone. A nice calm morning. Not bright and not dull and definitely not raining!!!!

BG 4.8 this morning. It seems the 4's have it first thing now a days.

Plans, er, I had better make that rhubarb crumble or jelly or whatever today!!

Other plans, hmmm, nothing. It's a good job cos I feel worn out today. Not sure why.

Have a great day today whatever you are doing.

Morning all, 6.5 here. I’m confused and keep thinking it’s the weekend. Son and daughter have day off work to go and watch F1 practice at Silverstone, so son arrived here yesterday evening, like he normally does on a Friday when he comes for the weekend.

8.3 before backfast.

6.5 🙂 down from 9.9 before bed, with a 02:00 snackette so maybe another reduction in BI required.

Celebrate with a coffee-on-the-beach, taste better as loyalty card is full 🙂, but now wet & (relatively) chilly :(

Morning

11.8 here today xx

1656662362806.png
White Rabbits and 5.9 for me today! 🙂

Dez

Sadly my good run has stopped with an (unlucky for some) 13.0! I should have checked when I woke at 4:30 with cramp in the leg I haven't got. Two cups of tea, two painkillers and a Rich Tea later I got another hours sleep. I can't imagine the Rich Tea raised my BG more than a point or two though!

Morning all, 6.5 here. I’m confused and keep thinking it’s the weekend. Son and daughter have day off work to go and watch F1 practice at Silverstone, so son arrived here yesterday evening, like he normally does on a Friday when he comes for the weekend.
Happy Sunday!!

Woke from what little sleep I had with some mild cramping in my leg. I’m guessing it’s sympathetic for whatever dad’s going through… and tightness all the way down the right side of my spine. Trotted off to yoga in the belief it’d help. Progression from Warrior 2 and I only go and fall over!!
Was really lightheaded so eased way back on everything for the rest of the class and checked levels immediately afterwards and they’d rocketed to 14.2!!!

Yoga is meant to be gentle and soothing right?!

Now, I’m not that far ahead, :rofl:. I just have to make sure I don’t accidentally turn up for Saturday's riding lesson later on today.
Don’t worry about that until yesterday.

Good morning. 6.2 - could be worse after indulgence in cheese and crackers for supper. Managed to keep hands in pockets at the sales although I rather lost my heart of a big, 17 year old, TB mare. Fortunately reflecting that these days I can barely step up 12 inches so, that even with a mounting block, the saddle of a 16.3hh would be out of range kept me out of trouble. I do hate it when people put old servants through the sale ring. Prices did not reflect anxiety about the cost of living. Almost 99% cloud cover this a.m. but the place is nice and quiet as the guests have taken the kids to school and are off exploring Cardigan for the day. Wolf and I are planning an off road walk with waterproofs in backpack.

Morning all. 13.9

Just spent a fun hour trying to get through to GPs. Booked in for Monday with the nurse. There's a flag to have a "routine chat" about my full blood count from part of this weeks blood tests so who knows what's going on there. Not all bloods been reviewed yet. I can see that kidney tests look the same via mydiabetesmyway so relived about that. Been niggling my brain about the horrendous bg for the last 6 months effecting them.
Appointment time - afternoon. cant give a specific time. 🙄
Hopefully my internal rage will settle soon after having to redial for 40 mins straight to even get into the queue to speak to someone only to be told I could try to "book on the day". I'm like this IS me trying to book on the day. Was on the phone from 8.30am.
I think what utterly bugs me is the complete lack of respect for a patients time, like its okay for people to spend hours just trying to get thru and then sit about for hours waiting on a phonecall like we have nothing better to do. I get that they are busy but its the matter of fact and unapologetic attitude that goes with it.

Anyway moving on from all that :D Will be out at sis in laws later on and just had a text saying my replacement sensors coming later on so will have to rely on kiddo answering the door for that.

Hope you all have a good day today whatever you get up to x

Good morning. 6.2 - could be worse after indulgence in cheese and crackers for supper. Managed to keep hands in pockets at the sales although I rather lost my heart of a big, 17 year old, TB mare. Fortunately reflecting that these days I can barely step up 12 inches so, that even with a mounting block, the saddle of a 16.3hh would be out of range kept me out of trouble. I do hate it when people put old servants through the sale ring. Prices did not reflect anxiety about the cost of living. Almost 99% cloud cover this a.m. but the place is nice and quiet as the guests have taken the kids to school and are off exploring Cardigan for the day. Wolf and I are planning an off road walk with waterproofs in backpack.
What’s a “TB” in this instance?

Morning all. 13.9

Just spent a fun hour trying to get through to GPs. Booked in for Monday with the nurse. There's a flag to have a "routine chat" about my full blood count from part of this weeks blood tests so who knows what's going on there. Not all bloods been reviewed yet. I can see that kidney tests look the same via mydiabetesmyway so relived about that. Been niggling my brain about the horrendous bg for the last 6 months effecting them.
Appointment time - afternoon. cant give a specific time. 🙄
Hopefully my internal rage will settle soon after having to redial for 40 mins straight to even get into the queue to speak to someone only to be told I could try to "book on the day". I'm like this IS me trying to book on the day. Was on the phone from 8.30am.
I think what utterly bugs me is the complete lack of respect for a patients time, like its okay for people to spend hours just trying to get thru and then sit about for hours waiting on a phonecall like we have nothing better to do. I get that they are busy but its the matter of fact and unapologetic attitude that goes with it.

Anyway moving on from all that :D Will be out at sis in laws later on and just had a text saying my replacement sensors coming later on so will have to rely on kiddo answering the door for that.

Hope you all have a good day today whatever you get up to x
I remember the days when if you needed to see the doctor you just pootled down to the surgery and waited in the waiting room to see them, you accepted that you had to wait but far less frustrating than sitting on the end of the phone not to get an appointment and being told to call back tomorrow.

I remember the days when if you needed to see the doctor you just pootled down to the surgery and waited in the waiting room to see them, you accepted that you had to wait but far less frustrating than sitting on the end of the phone not to get an appointment and being told to call back tomorrow.
yeah that was the system when I moved here too. Its never the same doctor too :(

Back