Group 7-day waking average?

Morning all, 6.1 here. Got away without parting with any money at the opticians yesterday, eyes hadn’t changed so no need for new glasses. Had the ' Oh you're diabetic, I assume that's type 2 because of your age'… He got the pre-prepared lecture!

Morning all - we it has been a while but a 7.0 this morning.

I have been quite down recently with a whole load of stuff, including work, diabetes and a few other things. Now attempting some more some more positive steps - trying to change job (hard at this age!), getting some counselling and I am even doing the million step challenge for Diabetes UK.

Nice to be back, I don't think I will post everyday, but I will look at the board.

6.3 f acdentilly fell asleep in the evening and woke up around 1.30 not having down my evening levimer did it it then a used 1 United correction to bring blood sugar down form 12.

Morning from a dull and damp Newcastle. 6 on the nose for me today.

Had a great day yesterday. Enjoyable train journey, upgraded room in the hotel, lovely late lunch/early tea, a walk around the city and a nana nap before toddling the half mile to the theatre to watch Sandi Toksvig. Great fun. Pity I’ve hardly slept, why are hotels so bloody hot! The window was open all night but I still laid on top of the duvet all night. Can’t even have a lie in as there’s “works” going on right outside the hotel. Who uses a pneumatic drill at 7.45? 😡 Ah never mind I’m starving anyways so shower and down for brekkie.

Have a wonderful Wednesday everyone. 🙂

Attachments

• BAC4FD98-193A-4E78-B082-9C8BEB547356.jpeg
    BAC4FD98-193A-4E78-B082-9C8BEB547356.jpeg
    62.1 KB · Views: 15
  • 7BF9322A-396C-415C-BE22-FB1CE207D915.jpeg
    7BF9322A-396C-415C-BE22-FB1CE207D915.jpeg
    74.9 KB · Views: 14
  • 8CE7967F-D470-475B-9B3A-C1BEA8078AEF.jpeg
    8CE7967F-D470-475B-9B3A-C1BEA8078AEF.jpeg
    54 KB · Views: 14
Morning

9.8 today, have had the heating on for an hour as it's quite cold and also raining, always happens the day the schools come off for summer holidays 🙄

Todays task is to find Bruce a new pair of trainers but he's rather fussy so could take a while 🙄 xx

5.5 for me today. 🙂
Where's summer?

Dez

6.7 on this grey morning, who has stolen the sunshine. Had a bad stomach in the night, but guessing that was over indulgence at bake club last night as almost all the savoury offerings involved pastry, should have just eaten the fillings not all the pastry.

Good morning. Running late, either slept through alarm or failed to set it, woke at 3.40, read, then went out like light, school run fairly blistered the road as I nipped along in old joggers over nightwear....made it with 5 minutes to spare. Did blood on return, 5.6, now having 1st cuppa of the day.

Morning all, blue sky and cloud. Good day for going round the garden centres for new pots for our bay trees.

7.7 with a flat line all night. Last night's steak and chips with Leeks and peas? Or need a basal tweak? With the combo pump I could tweak at 0.01u per hour whereas with the Omnipod it's 0.05 and it does make a difference, it's much harder to tweak basal in 0.05u increments and get it right.

The Police have been in touch re: the car and are sending a local plod around to interview us. I think they have this parking company in their sights! I also reported the parking people to the Trading Standards via the CAB. It seems they are aware of them too. I have to say though that none of these organisations (Police, Trading Standards, and even household insurance) make it easy to put reports in. You have to do it online and you have to really search for the correct website or phone no to do it. Julian and I are quite web savvy and still went round in circles... I pity a lot of older peeps who aren't familiar with it all.

@eggyg - totally agree about hot hotel rooms, but glad you enjoyed the train and Sandi.

@Griffin. Hope you are a little better today.

Good morning everyone.

BG 4.4 the 4's seem to be normal for me. Looking at my BG over the last year and a half it has gradually averaged out lower and lower. I wonder why.

Already been out exercising on the beach for 83 minutes. I will go out again later on with a friend.

Just completed (well almost, ironing out bugs now) a huge update to my app introducing potassium analysis for all foods, recipes, meals. It took all of yesterday and probably will keep me out of mischief today too. Not sure if it will be of any benefit but I very curious about how much potassium I am consuming.

Its the golf open here in 'Lytham' I believe. Pe rfect weather for it too. Cold, blustery, wet. Hmmm

Have a great day today whatever you are doing

Morning all, blue sky and cloud. Good day for going round the garden centres for new pots for our bay trees.

7.7 with a flat line all night. Last night's steak and chips with Leeks and peas? Or need a basal tweak? With the combo pump I could tweak at 0.01u per hour whereas with the Omnipod it's 0.05 and it does make a difference, it's much harder to tweak basal in 0.05u increments and get it right.

The Police have been in touch re: the car and are sending a local plod around to interview us. I think they have this parking company in their sights! I also reported the parking people to the Trading Standards via the CAB. It seems they are aware of them too. I have to say though that none of these organisations (Police, Trading Standards, and even household insurance) make it easy to put reports in. You have to do it online and you have to really search for the correct website or phone no to do it. Julian and I are quite web savvy and still went round in circles... I pity a lot of older peeps who aren't familiar with it all.

@eggyg - totally agree about hot hotel rooms, but glad you enjoyed the train and Sandi.

@Griffin. Hope you are a little better today.
BBC Rip Off Britain have been reporting on these companies for a number of years.

Good morning, 6'2.

Not working until the evening, so have a few ideas: laundry, shaving, going for a good walk... we'll see how much I actually get done. I definitely want to cook something with a lot of vegetables, have a good amount in the fridge and didn't eat enough of them for a few days.

Morning folks. I spent most of the night in the mid 8s with a remarkably straight horizontal line on my graph until I woke up and hit it with 1.5 units Fiasp plus my morning Levemir and then had another hour and a half kip and woke to 4.1 That will do nicely to start the day!

its strange how everyone has different thinking oberislly obirisoully with being mdi and can only do 0.5 units plus the 0.5 unit chnge will be with me all day, so being able to do treeks in 0.05 units would be a dream 🙂

Back