Group 7-day waking average?

@Pattidevans sounds like an absolute nightmare! I hope the insurance sorts it out soon for you. At least you had a lovely time at the wedding.

We have been to Zante (years ago before it was a party place). It was beautiful, apparently the other side of the island is quiet and well worth a visit (or so i read in the paper the other day).

@Griffin. What a shock, coming round to find a nurse on your chest!! I hope you feel better soon.

Good morning everyone. Very cold this morning 13C.

BG 5.1 tease tease tease!!!!

Nothing planned for today except exercise I guess. At least I now have a walking buddy in the afternoons.

Ahh, I remember, I am told I have to make a small rhubarb crumble today. Trouble is I like eating rhubarb crumble.

I know it's not rocket science but I have been trying out 'LoSalt' in a minor attempt at lowering my salt intake. It is about 60% less sodium and it does taste like salt too. Same amount as normal salt used in cooking so it is essy to substitute it.

Have a great day today whatever you are doing.

Morning all. 6.2 today.

Woke up at 5.30 with a stinking headache in my right eye, went to bed with it, and lo and behold it’s still here. Had some paracetamol, fingers crossed it does one very soon. Busy morning, off to Newcastle on the 12.53pm train, going to see Sandi Toksvig and having a night in a hotel. Packing won’t take long, a pair of clean knicks and a clean tee shirt, toiletries and meds, of course, they’ll take up the most room! We’ll walk down to the station, just 45 minutes. Haven’t been on a train for donkeys years. Looking forward to it.

Have a good day all. 🙂

Good morning - 9.1

Good morning - only it isn't - its a filthy grey number with cloud barely hedge height, rain and a rather brisk breeze, temperature no measured but a weather and a waistcoat are not enough - off to find a fleece once I have reported a depressing 6.3.

Morning all. 6.1 for me. @Benny G great photo, very dramatic sky. @eggyg have a great time, i love Newcastle. Have a good day everyone.

Morning all, I was 6.9 10 minutes ago, just checked again in case the Libre Algorithm was over-egging it, and I'm 4.6. Expect it’ll compromise somewhere in the middle in a mo.
Opticians this morning for routine eye test. I only booked it yesterday and normally it’s a couple of weeks wait. Is nobody booking them?
Have a lovely time @eggyg, hope the headache disappears for good,

10.2 but that will be because I eat when I didn't need to or it happen while I was moving about.

12.9 😡😡
12.5 at bed (22:30), so corrected then, and again at 02:30. Wonder what might have been without correction (Libre graph is too small, so will check the CSV later, as may have peaked higher)
High may be reaction to horrible low at 20:30, very difficult to get BGs up.

Morning

12.0 at 5am, dropping to 8 by 5:45 so had a couple of Lifts which resulted in a 5.8 when I tested for breakfast bolus, my body doesn't seem to know what it wants at the moment 🙄 xx

5.7 for me today. 🙂

Dez

Back