Group 7-day waking average?

Here’s hoping it’s an upgrade. Porsche or Masseratti maybe! Boots are a wee bit small, but just don’t take as many shoes and handbags as you normally would!
😉
I once drove a little Ferrari soft top to the Alps and back for a late season skiing break.
Bought the car the week before the holiday, couriered all the luggage over and back, drove home after and immediately sold the car!

That was back in the days when I had a disposable income obviously.

Spoke with Zipcar and it’s all sorted! The original car has been in an accident so there’s a new one taking its spot in the fleet and the first booking on it is ours. It’s a Golf so it’s exactly the same as the other one.
Oh and a 10% discount on the price for “inconvenience”.

Good morning 6.8 today

yesterday GP phoned, Hba1c latest result was 53
happy with that, but I’m hoping next one will be at under 48

plenty of rest yesterday today start second course of antibiotics
toe now looks like it’s starting to heal which is a relief

just starting to rain here which is a relief after the heat yesterda, hopefully it will clear the pollen

have a great day everybody 😎

Good morning everyone. Up early this morning thinking about the impending dog sitting. We haven't had a dog in years so this will be interesting. All clearing up has been completed. A surprising amount of stuff had to be moved to make the douse dog safe.

BG 4.5

Might try and get some rhubarb early this morning before the dog arrives. M&S were selling some excellent fresh sticks of it last week (or was it the week before). Rhubarb crumble is really delicious.

Found some excellent new storage jars in Sainsburys too. My wife likes them too (always a good sign) as they seal well but are easy to open.

View attachment 21051

Dare I say it....nothing planned for today, but I expect some chaos.

have a great day today whatever you are doing.
Your story is inspiring .can i send you a mail

Good morning - 5.7

Your story is inspiring .can i send you a mail
There’s always the option of sending someone a private message.

Perhaps introduce yourself and tell us about your experience with diabetes?

I once drove a little Ferrari soft top to the Alps and back for a late season skiing break.
Bought the car the week before the holiday, couriered all the luggage over and back, drove home after and immediately sold the car!

That was back in the days when I had a disposable income obviously.

Spoke with Zipcar and it’s all sorted! The original car has been in an accident so there’s a new one taking its spot in the fleet and the first booking on it is ours. It’s a Golf so it’s exactly the same as the other one.
Oh and a 10% discount on the price for “inconvenience”.
That’s so “celebrity”. :rofl:

09:18 BS 6.8 🙂

A Very Good Morning to you all & have a Wonderful Day! 😉

I don’t know what to do with myself as golf coverage starts at 4pm today! 🙄:confused:

Yesterday was VERY a changeable day of golf for everybody, par for the course apparently for The US Open as the USGA like to make it the hardest of the majors, as the lead changed SO many times with unknown qualifiers took the lead at various points! I had a very long wait for Rory to start near the end at 18:25! Then, when he did start it was a rocky one with a slight mistake on 2 but, still saved par but, an even bigger wayward shot on 3 that he putted 30 yards to save a double bogey: commentators kept saying all day it was the best double bogey they’ve ever seen; me? I thought yeah it was a super 30 yard putt BUT, it’s still +2 for that hole! He wasn’t the only one to double bogey a hole yesterday either not by a long shot! The rest of Rory’s round was like my old days of watching Tiger battle his way through a trying day as Rory birdied a hole then bogey one so, it was a day of going from -3 to -1 at the start then, hovering between -2 & -1! But, FINALLY, on the back 9 the bogeys stopped & he managed to birdie 3 holes to finish on -4 just one shot off the leasers on -5! 😛

A VERY volatile day reflected by the leading score starting at -4 going to -6 at one point before Rory even started & then dropping down as the mistakes crept in across the board as nobody had a bogey free round with quite a few unknown qualifiers leading including one unknown ranked at no. 445 in the world! 😱 They all had their moments in the sun: can forever say they lead The US Open at one point!:D

So, it’s last year’s The Open Champion Colin Morikawa who leads with -5 along with Joel Dahmen on -5 both for the US that leads after day 2! A day of exciting, dramatic golf! Morikawa is peaking at the right time for his title defence of The Open next month! 😛😎:D

There was even A Hole In One by the defending US Open Champion John Rahm at one point which after 2 battling rounds was off the lead by 3 shots on -2 with the lead at -5 that did him a world of good picking 2 shots to -4 just 1 off the lead! 😱 A Hole In One was never better timed!:rofl:

Not a bad of golf viewing seeing my first ever US Open albeit nail bitting, sucking now I’ve kicked the habit, watching Rory struggle but, he kept fighting & he’s still in it! 😱😛😎:D

Morning

12.something today

Started to get really stressed about a few things going on at the moment and just want to be able to relax but things are getting more at Bruce so I need to be there to support him and not let him be aware of me just now xx

That’s so “celebrity”. :rofl:
I regularly used to FedEx my luggage to wherever I was going because I couldn’t be bothered to lug it there myself!

Morning all. I woke to a 4.7 this morning, think i might have to reduce the basal a bit more as its just a bit too low and i'm needing JBs before breakfast.

Its raining here atm, wasn't supposed to start until a bit later. Hubby has the day off today and we were hoping to go out somewhere but it looks like after the week's sunshine, we'll get wet.

Congrats to @TinaD and @Michael12421 on your HS and well done @TinaD getting those bales sorted!

@ColinUK sorry to hear about your dad. Would they give permission for you to speak on their behalf? At least you could chase the consultant/secretary, maybe get him pushed up the list.

Have a good day all, whatever you are doing.

I regularly used to FedEx my luggage to wherever I was going because I couldn’t be bothered to lug it there myself!
Definitely celebrity :rofl:, you're right @eggyg :rofl:

What job did you used to do to be able to afford it?!

Morning all and 5.4 for me

Summer yesterday? Put some washing out in the afternoon and still damp in the evening. Nevermind, sun and breeze this morning have fettled it.

Have a good day everyone.

International jewel thief.
In all seriousness I used to have a very lucrative job in the City. I ended my career as Head of Trading for a U.S. bank.

It’s been over twenty years since I stepped away from it in order to stop myself doing something “stupid” because of the pressure.

I may not have those things some call “savings” or much disposable income these days but I’m much happier now than I ever truly was back then even though I thought I was happy.

Back