Group 7-day waking average?

This morning my reading was 5.6 🙂

Dez

P.S. Nobody mentions Wordle these days, funny how things become considered passé so quickly. 🙄

Morning

Was 9.something before breakfast xx

Morning

7.5 this morning, so a slight improvement, but a very claggy congested throat this morning.

Well! My morning has cleared up a bit! 🙄 Case worker just called & said her young daughter is ill this morning & taking her to see GP so, appointment is moved to 16:00 this afternoon! She thanked me for being understanding & taking the later time & I wished her daughter to get well soon! So, I‘ll have a wee snooze if ai can manage it?🙄 Have you ever noticed that little injuries & the like hurt more at night? Something to do with how the blood rushes to the injured site at night, not necessarily asleep, to heal & that makes the throbbing that just hurts more!:confused:

10.3 after yesterday's 4.6. Doesn't make sense! Will do LFT to check coughing and sneezing is seasonal and not Covid. Infections are up but majority acting as if it doesn't exist. Had an appointment last week and everybody wearing masks, distancing in waiting area when some prat walks in not wearing a mask. No one person challenged him. I felt like saying "Eff off outside"!

10.3 after yesterday's 4.6. Doesn't make sense! Will do LFT to check coughing and sneezing is seasonal and not Covid. Infections are up but majority acting as if it doesn't exist. Had an appointment last week and everybody wearing masks, distancing in waiting area when some prat walks in not wearing a mask. No one person challenged him. I felt like saying "Eff off outside"!
I found great difficulty breathing through the masks but, still wear it when out! 😱 I DID wear a cloth one from a pair I bought & wash it after each time I’m out but, I changed it to using the thinner disposable ones that are a lot easier for me to breathe through now!🙂 Walking the long health centre & hospital corridors for health appointments I’m left pulling the mask up off my mouth a little bit so, I don’t suck in the mask while gasping & it’s an effort! I’d had giving a strong talking to I‘d seen somebody like that not wearing a mask when I do despite the struggle! It would be gasped but, I’d get my point across!😡

This morning my reading was 5.6 🙂

Dez

P.S. Nobody mentions Wordle these days, funny how things become considered passé so quickly. 🙄
I still do it everyday. Not missed it since I started on 1st Feb. Only failed three times. I still chose my first word from the first five letter word on the page I’m next due to read in my book. I don’t do any of the others that have popped up though.

Morning all and 6.1 for me but for some reason I'm now spiking into double figures despite usual breakfast and trip for paper and prescription.

Nevermind too soon for a correction, let's see what tomorrow brings.

Have a good day everyone.

I went to chemist to pick up my prescription and had a mask on, only shop I wear one. My glasses were steamed up so removed them, then I couldn’t see. I hadn’t even noticed the pharmacy assistants weren’t wearing masks. Apparently said they stopped on 6th June. At my hospital appointment on Friday I put a mask on and noticed quite a lot of the staff weren’t wearing masks, I’m taking doctors and nurses. So I took mine off. Consultant didn’t wear one, radiologist didn’t but HCA who was sat with me, did. On the whole more weren’t wearing them than were. I felt safe enough.

Oh
I went to chemist to pick up my prescription and had a mask on, only shop I wear one. My glasses were steamed up so removed them, then I couldn’t see. I hadn’t even noticed the pharmacy assistants weren’t wearing masks. Apparently said they stopped on 6th June. At my hospital appointment on Friday I put a mask on and noticed quite a lot of the staff weren’t wearing masks, I’m taking doctors and nurses. So I took mine off. Consultant didn’t wear one, radiologist didn’t but HCA who was sat with me, did. On the whole more weren’t wearing them than were. I felt safe enough.
Oh that’s interesting, I took my mask with me this morning when I picked up my prescription, just in case (I’ve stopped wearing mine in the supermarket because nobody else is, including the shelf fillers) and they’d taken the sign down, and none of the assistants were wearing them. Because it’s a small shop, they’ve still got the 'only 3 customers in the shop at one time' sign up, though.

Good afternoon. Just caught up with myself after yesterday's marathon - Colwyn Bay and back. We got the visa extensions, I let my passenger eat all the strawberries as she hadn't brought any lunch so my picnic was very low carb. rewarded by a flat 5.00 this morning. Hope the weather holds - hay down awaiting tedding.

Just back from blood tests that ran very late but, done! 🙄 Straight off today walking down the corridor it was noticeably easier f didn’t take quite as long to catch my breath!😱:D Couldn’t shut up about it & said to the nurses in there, who know me quite well as a difficult customer blood wise, & the taxi driver on the way back just now!😳:D But, it’s a very hopeful sign!😛 Very difficult getting blood off me today & both arms were scars mark the spots, they always go there, & blood pressure cuff on both arms yielding 2 half vials! They will both bruise with the cuff on & pumped up with pressure & they’ll go through the colours of the rainbow but, they’ll have 8 weeks to recoveruntil the next lot!🙄😉 Those two scars are getting more difficult to go through now the nurse said today but, can’t get blood from me anywhere else!🙄

Very disappointing 10.8 for me this morning and that was after a 2.5 unit increase in Levemir last night because I didn't get out for a walk. I have injected 6.5 units of Fiasp this morning and it didn't bring me down much and is on it's way back up again now despite +2 more units of Levemir this morning. Must get out for a walk today! 🙄

Hi everyone! Had a 6.6 this morning, I'm catching up with you while I wait for my delayed flight. So excited! (For the trip, not the delay :D)

Regarding masks, I'm a bit surprised to see most people are not wearing them at the airport. I recently stopped using them in shops and even public transport but kinda feel airports and planes are an exception.

Yesterday was an interesting day. Started running late for my therapist appointment due to buses not coming. Was offered some sort of online course about mental health, rather than individual therapy, as my symptoms don't seem to impact my daily life that much. They said we can consider other options if I feel the course is not for me, I'll try and go with a positive attitude 🙂

I had to travel to the next town for the appointment and they have a great fish and chips place so I went with my friend for lunch. Started on a BG of 5.5. Around 5 hours after the meal, we were at my house thinking of making dinner, I went to test and was 13.5! I expected a high number but hadn't seen double figures in a while, tortured 2 more fingers to be sure, had similar results. And all I had for dinner was pizza, I had cleared the fridge in preparation for the travel and didn't want to buy anything else, but also, having pizza with this BG seemed irresponsible (first world diabetic problems, sorry!). So, I had my first ever dose of Novorapid. Was extremely conservative, only one unit, and was so nervous that I forgot to count to 10 when injecting. But I went to bed at a very decent 7.7, don't know if the NR contributed much to it but felt right to "do something" at the moment.

I've been rambling for a bit, so thanks for your patience if you made it until the end, and have a lovely day anyway! 😉

PS: want to add, that's not a regular day of eating for me, nor one I'd recommend!

Well, a plan is being put in place & the case worker is coming again next Thursday at 10:00 to fill out a VERY LONG form, she tells me, for health related financial relief that I’m entitled to! 🙄 See if cleaners will do a monthly payment plan & a skip may need to be hired! It won’t be a quick fix & may take 3 months? But, the ball has started rolling already as the backed up rubbish bin due to the Jubilee Bank Holiday wasn’t dumped for 4 weeks coming up this Thursday! It’s done on Thursday’s every other week! The week it was due just fell on The Jubilee! 🙄

The social worker has set that up, after her last visit, with the council to come down to my front door to collect rubbish! It was still there, the full bin & 2 bags beside it, when I left for my blood tests & they were gone when I got back!🙂 Which was extra rubbish as I’d forgotten about the jubilee & cleared out the hall! I go through a bag of rubbish a week normally! So, that’s a relief to have that gone & my hall is SO MUCH easier to walk through now that I cleared it albeit it took a LOT of effort with me sitting on a little sofa footstool with the black bin liners shuffling it in!😱 The hall was 4 bags which stuffed the big wheelie bin!😱 The kitchen is Mount Everest compared to that!!!😱

Oh

Oh that’s interesting, I took my mask with me this morning when I picked up my prescription, just in case (I’ve stopped wearing mine in the supermarket because nobody else is, including the shelf fillers) and they’d taken the sign down, and none of the assistants were wearing them. Because it’s a small shop, they’ve still got the 'only 3 customers in the shop at one time' sign up, though.
Mine still only allows one in. It is teeny tiny.

Back