Group 7-day waking average?

I think I got a spam email from DHL to confirm my address as nobody was in when they tried to deliver a parcel but, I’m not expecting anything as I haven’t bought anything! And surely my address would be on the parcel? o_O:confused: And I haven’t heard the doorbell these last few days but, that’s not necessarily indicative as I hear & ignore phantom doorbells a lot especially, on the cusp of sleep/waking that I’ve posted about before!o_O

Has anyone else gotten an email like that? I’ve just left in inbox & not confirmed my address! :confused:
Its a well known spam. Don’t click on any links.
My kids have had them alleging they are from Hermes, and I’ve had one purporting to be from Yodel.

I didn’t DARE click on anything @Robin & some I heard you shouldn’t even open as they spread viruses & most are caught in my spam filter & the few dodgy ones that get through I delete without opening! Just this one gave a tiny bit of doubt on my end or I wouldn’t have opened it! o_O

Lanny, Robin is correct. Please don't click on any links. It will only confirm to the scammers that your e-mail address is current and in use.

Check out DHL's fraud awareness pages here

If they are trying to get your home address then they may already have your on-line login details. Your details may have been leaked in on-line data breaches. You can check if your details have been leaked here

Just enter your e-mail address and it will tell you. If yes, then I strongly urge you to change your password an any accounts that have been leaked.

Dez

Lanny, Robin is correct. Please don't click on any links. It will only confirm to the scammers that your e-mail address is current and in use.

Check out DHL's fraud awareness pages here

If they are trying to get your home address then they may already have your on-line login details. Your details may have been leaked in on-line data breaches. You can check if your details have been leaked here

Just enter your e-mail address and it will tell you. If yes, then I strongly urge you to change your password an any accounts that have been leaked.

Dez
Thanks too @MeeTooTeeTwo 🙂 That’s a very useful link & thank goodness my email accounts are all pwned free!🙂 & a Phew! Emoji!

Morning folks. 10.1 on the Libre, 7.5 on the metre. I’m definitely taking this sensor off today, in fact right now. This is day five and I gave it one last chance and it blew it! I’ll call Abbott tomorrow when I don’t have any childcare duties. Luckily just picked up my new prescription on Thursday. It’s wrecked my TIR. 😡

Been awake since just after four, couldn’t sleep as legs were restless and I was hot. It’s not a very nice morning and I’ve got the kitchen light on! Fingers crossed for this “ heatwave” that’s supposedly heading our way, well, down south, it’ll still be cool up in the frozen north no doubt.

Have a grand day. 🙂

I didn’t DARE click on anything @Robin & some I heard you shouldn’t even open as they spread viruses & most are caught in my spam filter & the few dodgy ones that get through I delete without opening! Just this one gave a tiny bit of doubt on my end or I wouldn’t have opened it! o_O
Opening the email is unlikely to spread a virus but what it does do is confirm that someone opened the email. That indicates that the email address is Live so you’ll likely get more spam emails as a result.

That tech used to see if an email has been opened is used by many companies to legitimately track engagement with content and click through vs open rates etc

Any email from a courier company or HMRC etc just ignore it. Don’t even open it. Head directly to the website of the organisation it’s purporting to come from and check there for any outstanding anything.

Good morning - 4.6

Well my run of 5’s has come to an end with a whopping 6.8 this morning!

Off to gaze at some beautiful jewellery in a bit at the Tiffany exhibition at the Saatchi Gallery. I do rather like sparkly things so I’m sure there will be a few bits which take my breath away.

I know one of the exhibits is the Tiffany Diamond and it’s a piece which has only been worn in public four times.

I won’t be picking up any trinkets from the gift shop!

16574294-8F70-4F60-9EC2-C80711B32DE4.jpeg

9.4 this morning. Been absolutely exhausted for quite a few days now and started to worry it was covid again or the post viral fatigue building up again, but this morning I was up and out of bed at 6 without an alarm. Hopefully a good sign and won’t just be extra tired later!

Good morning everyone. Up late this morning (6:30am) due to tiredness. I was out yesterday at 4am walking the dog!!!

Peace has descended on our household once again as the dog has now gone back to its owner. It was a very tough week, exhausting and stressful, but looking after the dog helped my daughter out.
The dog had a great time but was a bit noisy in the barking area. The only really sad bit was that it was nervous/frightened of everything all the time. But that did seem to improve a little as the week went along.

BG this morning 4.7

I will go out for a longer walk on the beach in a short while and soak in the relaxation (whilst exercising?).

Nothing else planned for today yet.

Have a great day today whatever you are doing.

Morning all, 7.1 here. I knocked half a unit off my basal last night because I seemed to be on a downward slope at bedtime, but the slope sneakily reversed itself the minute I went to sleep.
I hate it when a dodgy sensor ruins my time in range @eggyg , it usually happens just before a clinic appointment, and I’m sure they only look at the stats for the past week.

Morning all. 🙂 5.4 here.

Dog-clipping this morning, which always puts OH in a great mood, not! At least we save money, and Gwen’s feelings (she’s not a big fan of strangers touching her), if we do it ourselves. What about our marriage tho LOL? o_O😉

8.7 I did up having a snack in the middle of night again

Yesterday I went to see if my livermir was ready after it had be ordered and apartlly there seems to be supply issues because it got rejected by all there suppliers the pharimist was going to give me to the prisriction to try another pharmacy but the realised he couldn't because I've already picked up other items on it. So said he'll message the surgery to see if they can change it pens until it's back in stock which isn't the best but it will do for now just hope they's no supply issues of that.

Good morning 6.1 today

Yesterday morning was a great day at work - but a bit of a shocking & eventful afternoon
with a foot problem (due to not taking correct care of my feet) to much to tell on here this time of morning
but can be read on…

Thread 'Infected toe this is why we need to take care'
http://forum.diabetes.org.uk/boards/threads/infected-toe-this-is-why-we-need-to-take-care.100584/

Have a great day everybody 😎
Snap! I stubbed my left toe next to the little one yesterday & it bled as it hit the bit where the bottom of the nail bed meets the toe! It sure bled a lot, kept mopping it up with cotton bud after cotton so, let it bleed & crust over for a couple of hours then, washed it off with the wet cotton buds, added a drop or two of tea tree oil & then slathered it in Sudocream! 😱 Didn’t sleep very well last night as it was throbbing a bit & still tender this morning! I wear memory foam type big flip flops/slippers in the house & maybe need to change to a covered traditional fur lined etc. house slipper?:confused:

Gave up on sleeping a couple of hours ago? And getting hungry now so, 08:22 BS 8.4! A bit high but, DP & a painful toe! o_O We’re a RIGHT pair @goodybags !😳:D:rofl:😉

A Very Good Morning to you all & have a Wonderful Day! 😉

Tightly packed morning today with housing benefit case officer? At 10:00 & blood tests at 11:45! 😱 OH! Just thought of my toe in shoes later walking the long health centre corridors!😱 What IS it with me?o_O I stubbed the same toe on the eve of my last diabetic review too & it had turned a bit black so, showed it to the consultant & he said just bruising but, see GP or podiatrist if it doesn’t heal up or get worse! It was literally just before bed when I stubbed coming back from the loo, always like to clear the reservoir before bed, & it’s very fresh still so, no signs of bruising, yet! 🙄

Must get on & eat my breakfast before my first appoint of the day! 😳:D😉

Back