Group 7-day waking average?

@Lisa66 Yup! Got a beautiful cottage booked that’s more than large enough for us. It’s 5 bedrooms, thatched, in a lovely rambling garden.
I’ve been to the IoW before but probably not for 40 odd years. I know we went to Osborn House as I bought a scroll which went on my bedroom wall.
I also remember seeing them bottle the coloured sand at Alum Chine/Sands (?) and it being so windy that the wind whipped up stones in the car park that then smashed the front and rear windscreen in our new car!
Five bedrooms! I’m on my way! 😉

Good morning everyone.

Last day with the dog, but I haven't heard from my daughter (owner). I hope they come and pick up their dog today as promised.

BG 4.5. I thought stress was supposed to raise it !!!! Good job it's ok cos my stress levels have bern through the roof this last week.

Nothing to do today except to look out for my daughter arriving here ....

BP has bern mostly very good tok just a couple of spikes at the points of extreme stress.

Morning all it's looking like a beautiful dsy out there currently singing heatwave a love like yours don't come knocking everyday by Martha reeves and the vandellas {very badly I hasten to add} because they've been talking about this heatwave that's coming this week. Managed to get a little walk in yesterday and pretty much napped on and off all day with a sprinkling of telly thrown into the mix for good measures have a scan later on hate being in that machine feels like your in a washing machine and the noise sets my tics off something fierce.
And who can drink 2litres of water and then not need a wee after?
Never mind i'll just be very well hydrated for the rest of the day.
Have a super day go get em tigers
Remember heads up hearts strong
Don't let those numbers grind you down
Griff x

Good morning - 5.6

Morning all. 7 on the Libre, 5.4 on the metre. I think I might ring Abbott today. I fitted this sensor Thursday and it’s still reading up to 3 higher. Yesterday it read 6.9 just as I was getting ready to bolus for my tea, checked on the metre, 4.6! That could have been a disaster if I had done my usual half hour pre bolus. What do my fellow users think? Am I being unreasonable or is this unacceptable? It’s my first dodgy one since I started with it in October.

Childcare day today, up early to have a relaxing couple of hours before the whirlwind arrives. Who knows what the day will bring.

Have a great day. 🙂

@Michael12421 hope you’ve had a big dollop of jam on your morning toast today. Take care.

07:06 BS 7.0 🙂

A Very Good Morning to you all & have a Wonderful Day! 😉

Rather enjoyed watching Rory McIroy win The Canadian Open on the last day of it yesterday with Birdie after Birdie & even a few Eagles although he dropped one shot at one point when his playing partner, in the last pair with him as the leaders going into the last dat, Birdied & his lead was cut down to just one shot but, he pulled himself together & Birdied another hole to retain his 2 shot lead & won! :D It was actually a title defence as he’d already won it last year so, he successfully defended & retained his title as The Canadian Open Champion!😛😎:D It must have been a pretty short course, though, as par for 18 holes is only 70, as opposed to the standard norm of 72, meaning there are 2 less long par 5 holes & more shorter par 4 holes instead so, the pros made really shirt work of it & really rounds of around 60, indeed The UK’s Justin Rose shot a final round of 60 yesterday, that you wouldn’t normally see such low rounds! It must be right at the heart of Toronto as well, or very near, as the city’s skyscrapers could be seen looming over the trees & bushes of the course?:confused:

So, going on into The US Open starting on Thursday Rory McIroy is on song & in form which bodes well & who knows he MAY win it again! :confused: & Fingers Crossed emoji!

ncidentally, Graham McDowell started off the gold rush by winning The US Open first then, Rory won it the following year & Darren Clark won The Open a month after that! 😛😎:D How ANNOYING Siri just would not spell it for me saying it as McDole as it SHOULD be said in the Northern Irish way & had to spell it myself, so, hopefully spelt it right: possibly why he calls himself GMac as he, like Rory, lives in & plays the American PGA tour; he must have been sick of the Americans saying his name wrong!🙄:rofl:😉 I know the feeling as some have made a right mangle of my name as a child at school & was so much easier once I called myself Lanny from age 12 on! Everybody called me since then although, mum called me by my first name if I was in trouble & my full name including surname if in BIG trouble!😱:D😳

C'est tout pour moi ce matin. Bonne journée les amis!

Oh and @eggyg you’d be very welcome!

E98C7963-5214-45AF-B72C-71A155EEBE0C.jpeg

225E1DE0-60FE-4044-A090-790E92ADCE56.jpeg

F94F963E-44D9-4D13-A4CE-68E923A5F9D9.jpeg

C98990C7-3541-4B42-8D32-AEAC794156C5.jpeg

Back