Group 7-day waking average?

06:24 BS 6.8 🙂 MUCH better than yesterday & no overnight hypos!🙂

A Very Good Morning to you all & have a Wonderful Day! 😉

Took most of yesterday learning the curve ball but, have NOW, or at least a better idea of it until something else comes up, so, a MUCH happier bunny! :D AND I remembered to eat 3 times albeit smaller meals than usual: THERE’S a good tip for dieting; distract myself with something obsessive & I eat less be it not at all or less than usual IF I remember to eat! 🙄:Do_O😉 Every time a major golf tournament is on that I watch, namely The US Masters & The Open, I lose about 5 pounds in weight over the four days it’s on!🙄 The Open at St Andrews is on next month AND Tiger Woods is playing! EVEN BETTER the very expensive £33.99 a month to buy Sky Sports on Now TV is now only £17.99 for 2 months promo that’s now on until 12/06/22 so, I’ve put it on the calendar to remind me to buy that tomorrow night at 23:00 so, I can get the FULL use of it over the next two months although, The Open is the last golf major of the year & I don’t really care that much about other sports but, you never know something might catch my fancy?😛😎:D😉

Morning all, 5.5 here. And today’s logistical teaser is…how to get to riding when the Women's Tour bike race is starting in the town where I pick daughter up, and passing through our village at the time I shall be coming back. (We’ve had bike races through before, and they don’t ever close the roads for very long, I think I'll pick D up early, and then just have a coffee after my lesson and wait til the coast is clear).

9.7 for me this morning

@Robin Why not just join in on a bike?!

Good morning everyone.

BG 5.2 at last. Maybe the tease is over for good !!!

Nothing planned for today except surviving the day with a very difficult dog.

Good morning - 5.3

Good morning. The new sensor seems accurate so far, the only issue being i'd dropped overnight into the 4s and nothing was bringing it up. When i woke properly this morning, i'd dropped to 2.9 😱😱!!! OJ now on board, waiting for it to work so i can get on with the day. Cleaning, washing and changing beds are on the list...ooooh i live an exciting life!

Have a good day whatever you are doing.
@Gwynn congrats on the HS

6.8 for me but it was 7.7 earlier when I woke to inject Levemir so I stuck in a unit of Fiasp and went back to sleep for an hour. Managed without any Levemir last night again after a 1am walk to bring levels down from 10 and rising.... Didn't do the big hill, just a 4 mile mainly flat walk but at a pace fast enough to make me breath more deeply and sweat a bit. Levels turned promptly around (with a bit of help from a unit of Fiasp and came rattling back down rather more steeply than I expected so I had a couple of JBs on 4.9 with a vertical downward arrow on the way home to steady the drop but maybe just one would have been enough as levels went back up a bit higher than I wanted and then levelled out whilst I slept. Anyway, breakfast is don't to need to head out for the day. Hope everyone has a great weekend and if you are at Beamish say "hello"
One bit of the route is the official 'Queen of the Mountain' features for the stage. I’d never make it up that hill!
You would on a horse though!!

Many congratulations to @Gwynn for pinning that HS down and nabbing it this morning. Well done. Hope the dog settles.

Morning

8.1 but did have to use my inhalers during the night. Off to a Wedding in Wiltshire today so will be leaving soon, only the 4th attempt, but finally happening for the lovely couple today.

@Gwynn - congratulations on the HS, hope the dog settles down

Morning

10.something today

Upstairs neighbours came home not long after midnight this morning and the 5 year old was howling for ages, along with the thunder and pelting rain it wasn't a relaxing night
xxxx

Morning good peeps. 🙂 4.0 here.

Nice work @MeeTooTeeTwo and @Gwynn. 😛

What makes a male of the species have hot flashes all night long? It’s like sleeping up against a radiator. o_O What with that and my brain whirring with Welsh after yesterday’s exam, not much sleep was had. Off to a nearby castle today for a walk and a cream tea - had a look online and all four tea rooms on offer are fans of checked tablecloths and doilies. Can’t wait!

Good luck getting to riding @Robin.

Afternoon! I go from the sublime to the ridiculous. I’d been up four hours this time yesterday! Anyhoo, 8.4 on this newish sensor, only 6 on the metre.

It was lovely having a lie in, albeit with two trips to the loo. Nothing much going on today, Weather is not brilliant and after a stressful, and busy, two weeks I’m just chillin’!

Have a super Saturday. 🙂

Congratulations @Gwynn and @MeeTooTeeTwo on the HSs.

Morning good peeps. 🙂 4.0 here.

Nice work @MeeTooTeeTwo and @Gwynn. 😛

What makes a male of the species have hot flashes all night long? It’s like sleeping up against a radiator. o_O What with that and my brain whirring with Welsh after yesterday’s exam, not much sleep was had. Off to a nearby castle today for a walk and a cream tea - had a look online and all four tea rooms on offer are fans of checked tablecloths and doilies. Can’t wait!

Good luck getting to riding @Robin.
I sleep next to an iceberg! Which is good because it’s me who has the night sweats. He gets warm off me and I get cool off him!

Morning, 8.9 for me…I woke and 6.30 and before I knew it it was 8am, I don’t know how that happened. I wonder what bg was at 6.30…ah well. Weird dreams too.

Saturday, so cricket for my husband, after the usual roller coaster of getting team sorted, and garden for me.

Pleased to see your good news @eggyg …hope you enjoy a relaxing day today.

Trending down I like it I like it alot.
Spent the day yesterday in low power mode and slept pretty much all day.
Feeling loads better so I may limber the old calf and thigh muscles up and go for a lurch around the park I can't do another day of nothing this whole paint by numbers life is really messing with my head at the moment. Need a change of scenery
What ever you get up to today have a good one
Heads up heart strong
Griff x

Yes I mentioned that to them a test they did a test to check for something that might be caused by Crohn's decise that came back normal. Hopefully if the gastroinolist picks up the reveferal(they said they's no guarantee they will) they might have a bit more of a clue and when I went to s and w for this problem they did rule out gallstones. The a and e doctor told with stomach pain there is 3 things they rule out gallstones, pancreatitis(if it did turn out to be that I would have thought man my pancreas is causing nothing but trouble this year) and I can't remember what else they said
My other half has mildly symptomatic Crohn's and that was diagnosed by MRI and fecal calprotectin test, he takes a medication called Pentasa but they want him to take immunosuppressants but he is unwilling as he only gets periodic flare up.

Morning all and 6.3 for me.

Spent a couple of hours yesterday fixing the windscreen washer on my mini. Ended up in improvising a diaphragm with cling film in a valve.. It's only 26 years old, don't they make anything to last these days.

Chores done so it must be time for a coffee.

Have a good day everyone.

Back